PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm... Which could it be?

Lacey
06-27-2005, 03:49 PM
Poor poor Mowgli is still such a fraidy, though Zelda at least is learning to put up with Kahlua.

Ah, but last weekend Mowgli tried to be brave. I'd had Kahlua out in the living room for a bit, and when I took her back to the bedroom, I didn't realize that Mowgli was in there. At least, I didn't realize until I heard "RRRRROOOOOWWWWLLL!!!!" coming from the bedroom two minutes later.

So I went rushing in and found Mowgli hiding under the bed, with a trail of "presents" leading right to him. Just for the record, he did get his licks in before he went into hiding. There was a little snag of Kahlua fur in his claws.

But what I can't figure out is this:

Was Mowgli in the midst of reclaiming his territory when Kahlua started wailing on him?

Or...

Did Kahlua literally scare the poop out of him? :eek: :eek: :eek:

moosmom
06-27-2005, 06:00 PM
It IS possible that he got the poop scared out of him. My cat LilEli does that when he gets scared. Especially when I seclude him in my bedroom and try to clip his nails.

My cat Casey (RB, 2002) used to do that too, usually when I would take him to the vet.

catmandu
06-27-2005, 09:10 PM
THAT COULD HAPPEN,AS JJJ3,POOS HIMSELF,ALL THE TIME,WHEN HE GOES,TO THE VETS,AND THEY HAVE,TO HOSE HIM DOWN,WHEN HE GETS THERE.
THATS FUNNY,THAT MOWGLI,WAS SO SCRAED,THAT HE LEFT A TRAIL.
POUNCETTE SCARES THE FOUND CATS,TOO,BUT NO WHERE,NEAR THAT BADLY.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos934.jpg

jazzcat
06-27-2005, 11:42 PM
Oh gee, what a scene. Poor Mowgli.

So Zelda is slowly working things out with her, that is good.

furrykidsmother
06-28-2005, 08:35 AM
Oh my, poor Mowgli! Kahlua fur in his claw, that actually seems like a good sign, that he is at least trying to be a brave boy and regain some of his territory!

sirrahbed
06-28-2005, 08:41 AM
awww:( Poor Mowgli - I hate to hear about this sweet boy having the poo scared out of him. My old cats, the geriatrics now at RB - one of them would poo in the carrier and even once on the metal table - at the vet! So yes, I suspect that is what happened.

I am glad that he DID get at least one swipe at Kahlua though.
:rolleyes:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-28-2005, 09:34 AM
Awww....poor little Mowg monster. I agree that they can have the poop scared out of them. Peanut pees when she's scared and I remember Miley making a nice mess when Ti was making her life miserable.