PDA

View Full Version : Daisy and Delilah Pictures

fritz03
06-27-2005, 09:40 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/DaisyandDelilah.jpg Just got these pictures of Daisy and Delilah in the mail along with an ad for a Bichon Christmas Tree.Nobody has seen these as she didn't know how to put them up,so i am doing it for her.Mom called the vet and we still have to keep giving him the medication until it's done.

finn's mom
06-27-2005, 09:41 AM
YAY! Daisy and Delilah! They're precious, thank you for posting them! :D

Ginger's Mom
06-27-2005, 09:49 AM
Oh Barry, Thank you!!! I always wondered what our little chihuahua buddies from Florida looked like, but I figured Mom didn't have a digicam or a scanner (I can relate to that).

:D What pretty girls they are. I am assuming that Daisy is the first picture and Delilah is the second, is that correct. They are both just precious. Thanks again. :D

pipersmom
06-27-2005, 09:53 AM
What precious little petite girls! They are gorgeous!

Jadapit
06-27-2005, 10:31 AM
Oh, what sweet dogs those two are! I'm glad we finally got to see them.:D Thanks for posting the pictures Barry.

elizabethann
06-27-2005, 10:32 AM
Why Miss Daisy & Miss Delilah, there you are, you precious little things! How do you do?

RobiLee
06-27-2005, 11:32 AM
OHhh, I'm so happy to get to see DAisy and Delilah! Thanks for posting them.

They are so cute!

lizbud
06-27-2005, 12:33 PM
Thank you so much for posting Daisy & Delilah pictures.:D
They certainly are two of the cutest little puppers. :D I'm so
glad to finally meet them in person. (sort of) :D Great pics.

gemini9961
06-27-2005, 02:00 PM
They are so cute, thanks for posting for her.

Daisy and Delilah
06-27-2005, 02:04 PM
Barry, Just got home and I get to see the pleasant surprise. WOW!!!!!! Finally!! Daisy and Delilah for everybody to see. I am so excited!! Thank you so very much. You're the best!! Sorry it's taken so long to post pics of the girls but I am sadly computer picture posting illiterate, scanner illiterate etc. I am working on learning how to post so I can get more pictures of them posted. Daisy is the white one in the top pic and Delilah is of course, the brown one. Thanks so much everybody for your comments and thank you again Barry!!:D

Terry, Daisy, and Delilah:)

finn's mom
06-27-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Daisy and Delilah

Hey, Terry! :) Your girls are beautiful! :)

Daisy and Delilah
06-27-2005, 02:22 PM
Thank you so much Kari, I sure love them alot!!:D

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-27-2005, 02:26 PM
Aw, Daisy and Delilah are so pretty!! Such cute little doggies!!:D

K9soul
06-27-2005, 04:50 PM
I cannot tell you how excited I was when I saw the title of this thread! Finally we meet the famous Daisy and Delilah duo, those two cute chis from Florida who always have such wonderful and kind well wishes for the dogs of the day.

Terry, long before you started posting here I have so greatly enjoyed and appreciated your heartfelt and warm congrats to the dogs of the day (including my Tasha girl :)) every day, always lovingly signed Daisy and Delilah. For so long now I've wished I could "meet" those dearly loved pups that are the light of your life. This is a special treat and I also thank Barry who was so kind and thoughtful to post them for all of us to see.

Daisy and Delilah from sunny/cloudy/stormy Florida, it is my VERY great pleasure to make your aquaintance! You two are as CUTE as can be. Please have Mom give you LOTS of extra kisses from me! :D

Daisy and Delilah
06-27-2005, 07:11 PM
Thank you so much Jessica. You have made me feel absolutely great with your words. I honestly never thought I would see the day that anyone would ever actually get to meet my little girls. I am relatively new to the computer world so I really don't know too much about it. Barry is an angel for posting these pics for me. I hope he truly knows how much we appreciate it. What a happy day it's been here at our house. I hope to be posting more pictures soon so everyone can share Daisy and Delilah with me. They are the light of my life. Jessica, it's an absolute pleasure to read everything you post. Your words are so kind, considerate, and inspiring to us all. Thank you again and thanks to everybody again. I'll give Daisy and Delilah extra kisses for you now.:D

luvofallhorses
06-27-2005, 07:19 PM
Awww what cuties :D

Chica
06-28-2005, 07:46 PM
Daisy and Delilah are so cute!!!!:)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/petblink5.gif:D ;)