PDA

View Full Version : Calling UK Dog Lovers......

Pawsitive Thinking
06-27-2005, 05:14 AM
If anyone can help with this request please contact Christine (details below) thanks

Hi all,

Our member Glynis Evans, in Staffordshire, has asked me to pass on the request below. The dog belonged to a relative of Glynis’s and she cannot take it herself as she is at work all day and already has two dogs!

If you are interested in giving this dog a home, please let me know and I will forward your replies to Glynis.

Peace,

Christine Moon

President, Friends of John Denver

[email protected]

www.fojd.org.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone
If anyone knows of a someone who could give a good home to an 11 year old border collie bitch, could they let me know please?

IHer owner passed away a couple of weeks ago. It really needs to be someone who is at home most of the day. Unfortunately she does not travel well in cars.

She would probably suit an elderly person or couple. She has just had an "MOT" at the vets & is perfectly well, apart from she is slightly deaf in one ear. She has had her injections & relatives of the person are prepared to pay Pet insurance for her, if she can be found a loving home. She is house trained & very loving, but unfortunately does not like cats. All the usual re-homing organisations have been approached, but due to her age, do not want to know.

If anybody knows of a suitable & loving home, could you let me know please - we would be very grateful…..

Thank you everyone
Glyn xxxxxx

Ginger's Mom
06-27-2005, 05:53 AM
I understand that you have tried border collie rescue, but I just thought I would include this link anyway. I belong to another dogsite, and they really speak quite highly of this organization. Good luck. I hope she finds the loving home that she deserves.

http://www.wiccaweys.co.uk/

Pawsitive Thinking
06-27-2005, 08:01 AM
Thanks - I will pass this on

Ginger's Mom
06-27-2005, 09:09 AM
I was in a hurry this morning or I would have offered then. If it is alright with you I would be happy to cross post this for you. I know there are at least two ladies involved in BC rescue in England that visit that message board.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-27-2005, 09:16 AM
That would be great - thanks