PDA

View Full Version : Something Nice?

MariaM
06-26-2005, 11:07 PM
Ummm I feel kind of dumb for saying this NOW but yeah, thats besides the point. I have two days of school left...yay...and my best friend is only going to be there tomorrow, since her brother's grad is on Tuesday. Well, next year we are going to separate schools so tomorrow is going to be the last day we'll ever go to school together again.

It's sad because we've went to the same small school, (this year our total school enrollment is like 33 kids) every single day for the past 9 years. So....

What I need help with...what can I do thats quick...for her tomorrow. I want to surprise her with a few things, I just don't know what. I can't go and buy flowers or anything..and its kind of late to bake anything, unless somebody has like quick recipes or something...

Bleh. Long story as to why this has been put off until NOW, but yeah, ANY ideas are appreciated. Thanks!

popcornbird
06-27-2005, 02:44 AM
Maria,
Why don't make her a card or something nice, and write a sweet poem in it about how much the years you've spent together have meant to you? Maybe give her a little gift along with that.

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-27-2005, 02:56 AM
My daughter is in the same situation. She made 2 things for her friend: a CD with their favorite songs (she downloaded them from Kasaa); then she also made a sweet huge card, with pics of them, quotes, etc... .

Success!!

MariaM
06-27-2005, 08:03 AM
Thanks for the ideas!! I'm thinking maybe I'm going to wait and get something a bit better together, and give it to her during the summer. :)

moosmom
06-27-2005, 09:05 AM
How about a scrapbook of your friendship?? You've been friends for 9 years so I'm SURE you've got pictures.