PDA

View Full Version : Any pro-wrestling fans out there?

Sirrahsim
06-26-2005, 07:50 PM
I have a confession to make.... I LOVE watching profesional wrestling:o Hubby and I settle in to watch RAW every monday night and it is so fun. There is just nothing better than laughing at the dumb dialogue and obviously fake moves:D
And guess what!!
RAW and Smackdown are doing a Super Show in Tokyo this weekend and hubby and I (and Tyler) are going!!!
It will definately be an adventure taking a one month old baby to something like this, but I am soooooo psyched.
Any other closet fans out there? You don't have to be ashamed:D

smokey the elder
06-27-2005, 01:54 PM
*guilty* I think John Cena is a babe!

The Cat Factory
06-27-2005, 03:17 PM
I watch RAW every week. :)

Sirrahsim
06-27-2005, 07:21 PM
:D I agree, John Cena is a babe. I'm so glad he got moved to RAW :D This is the line up for the show! I'm sooooooo excited:)

WWE history to be made in Japan, for the first time all of the WWE Superstars under the same roof, as times even in the same ring. An All-Star Lineup.

Fantasy matches never seen before in WWE that you can only see live in Saitama.

Both the World Heavyweight and WWE Championship will be on the line on the same night.

Street Fight for the World Heavyweight Championship
Batista vs. Triple H (w/ Ric Flair)

2-on-1 Handicap Match for the WWE Championship
John Cena vs. JBL & Orlando Jordan

Inter-promotional Six-Man Tag Team Match
Rey Mysterio, Kane & Undertaker vs. Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle & Edge

WrestleMania XIX Re-Match
Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels

Big Show & Akebono vs. Carlito & Matt Morgan

Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Benoit

Fatal 3-Way Cruiserweight Championship Match
Paul London vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Japan's own Funaki

Japan's own Tajiri vs. Muhammad Hassan (w/ Daivari)

Also to be there: Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson & Christy Hemme

smokey the elder
06-29-2005, 03:25 PM
Rey Mysterio, Kane and Undertaker as a tag team?? Talk about a big size variance! I'm sure you know that Kane and 'Taker are real-life brothers! They haven't appeared together in a long time.

petslover
06-29-2005, 03:51 PM
I'm a huge wrestling fan. My dad is a wrestling manager and manages all around the Southern States-- MS, TN, AR, FL, and even been to Vegas for a show. So I go to wrestling every weekend! its tons of fun. I have been raised around it my entire life. I love it! I got to meet so many cool people from it too.

DJFyrewolf36
06-29-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by smokey the elder
*guilty* I think John Cena is a babe!

I am guilty of the same crime...:o