PDA

View Full Version : Annie, Rascal and Emma

gini
06-26-2005, 01:38 PM
Hi, I am Annie. I love to have my picture taken.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p1f28c9a6374e5a36a3d84c356d9448d7/f38a0f55.jpg

I hate having my picture taken and yes, I am Emma!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/pe02c78e765aad3e6333beb0784d91941/f38a0bb3.jpg

Yes, I am Rascal. Doesn't she see I am sleeping?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/pa64271010fef8f06bd08695b4418ef80/f38a0d8b.jpg

Vio&Juni
06-26-2005, 01:55 PM
I'm sure you have just one cat and you just take different photos of him :D They do look so much alike. They're lovable :)

Edwina's Secretary
06-26-2005, 02:56 PM
I've seen them "up close and personal" and it is hard to tell one from another!

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-26-2005, 03:26 PM
OMG, this really is "the house of Orange" !!! I could swear that Annie, Rascal and Emma are triplets!! Are they in anyway related, Gini?
Anyway, related or not: THEY ARE GORGEOUS !! (and VERY photogenic ;) ;) )

Randi
06-26-2005, 03:38 PM
Aww Gini! I've missed seeing Annie, Emma and Rascal. They're simply gorgous! I can't decide who looks the most like Fister, but I think it's Rascal. I'll see for myself one day. ;)

They sure have a comfy life with you! Please give them scritchies and kisses from auntie Randi - and Fister sends headbumpies! :)

NoahsMommy
06-26-2005, 03:50 PM
Oh Gini...I'm so happy to see these three. I thought I'd have to wait till July...yippee that I don't! :)

You have the greatest kitty house!

krazyaboutkatz
06-26-2005, 03:54 PM
It's nice to see some new pictures of them.:) Annie and Emma are sisters and look like identical twins to me. I can't wait to be able to see them in person again at the July PT BBQ.:)

gini
06-26-2005, 04:19 PM
Thanks for your kind comments. Rascal will be eight years old in September.

Annie and Emma are from the litter that was born next door. Their Momma was a beautiful flame point siamese - but feral and just a kitten herself.

Sadly they let her go into heat and she gave birth to a litter of four. After the kittens were born and weaned they trapped the Mom and two of the kittens. Then my neighbor knocked on my door one day and said "you can have the last two kittens." I will never know what happend to all of them, even though I had offered to take the Mom. Rascal just adored her.

Just as Annie and Emma were going into heat I lured them into my home and the rest is history.

The House Of Orange came to be.

Annie and Emma love Rascal and he is very good to them.

catmandu
06-26-2005, 04:34 PM
Michael,And I would love,to vist THE HOUSE OF ORANGE! And of course,Emma,Annie,and Rascal,are all Charter Members,of The Found Cat Orange Organization,a Society,Of Orangies,fro all,ove The World.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture503.jpg

slick
06-26-2005, 06:12 PM
Oh Gini, just look at that bunch of furry orangies. I can hardly wait to see them again! Please, you've got to stop working so hard and post more pictures.:)

sirrahbed
06-27-2005, 02:23 AM
Wow gini, I have not posted much lately but had to peek in and saw your ORANGIE THREAD!! Emma, Annie and Rascal are all so wonderful to see - sure wish you would post their pictures more often. Are you sure Annie likes having her picture taken? She does not look too thrilled although she does look stunning! :)

jenluckenbach
06-27-2005, 06:00 AM
Simply Stunning

Barbara
06-27-2005, 03:09 PM
You know that we don't see nearly enough of your furries- thanks for that glimpse. How about an extensive thread for each of them -so we could learn to tell them from one another:D

Randi
06-27-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
How about an extensive thread for each of them -so we could learn to tell them from one another:D
What brilliant idea!! :D

gini
06-27-2005, 04:24 PM
Your request is funny to me because you have no idea how long it took me to get just that one picture of Emma.

She was on the bed looking adorable. I brought out the camera and she promptly got up and turned her back to me. I went around to the other side of the bed and she once again did the same thing.

This went on for several minutes and finally I was able to get just the one photo of her - of her backside.

And you want a series -- ha ha ha ha!

Rascal is a true "orange tabby"............

Annie is slighter and creamier.............

Emma is a beautiful honey color - with delicate striping. And her eyes are to die for!! That is if you can get her to come out from under the bed long enough to see her.

At night her whole temperment changes and she becomes a real snuggle bug - stays with me all night. Because of her feral start - until she moved in with me at nine months - I am afraid that she will always be skittish with other people. She is now three years and three months old...............and still afraid.

sandragonfly
06-28-2005, 11:39 AM
yep..they all do look alike...

and it's nice to know more about their background! does annie and emma play with same favorite toy? what's rascal's favorite toy?

thanks for sharing your orangies! :)