PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is the day!

luvofallhorses
06-26-2005, 12:35 PM
That I have to get all of my wisdom teeth pulled :eek: at 7:50 in the morning, so I have to go to bed early tonight.

I am kinda nervous because I don't like going to the dentist and I like the people just the tools they use freaks me out and I don't like getting shots in my mouth(I have a sensitive mouth.

I know I'll probably do fine and be glad when it's over with. So, if I am not on for a couple days, you'll know why. I also have to eat soft foods all week because I have to get stitches and then probably get them out a week from tomorrow. Please pray nothing goes wrong.

Lexi_Lover
06-26-2005, 12:52 PM
Prayers are on your way Krista, for a smooth *gulp* pulling and also a quick recovery, hopefully, you won't have leave us for a long time!

Good luck!

-Paula :)

vinjashira
06-26-2005, 12:58 PM
Hope it goes well! :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-26-2005, 01:20 PM
Oops, I bet you will be glad when that's over!! They will pull ALL four in 1 go :eek: . I am a lucky one here: NO wisdom teeth at all :D . This always makes my hubby laugh.... I wonder why??? :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-26-2005, 01:34 PM
Oh yes, I remember you telling me that Krista...good luck, and I hope it's not too painful!!:( ;)

chocolatepuppy
06-26-2005, 01:36 PM
Krista, I had mine all out, it will be fine. The worrying sometimes is worse than the whole ordeal! You'll be fine in no time! :D

manda_moo87
06-26-2005, 04:11 PM
Good luck Krista, you'll be in my thoughts.

moosmom
06-26-2005, 04:42 PM
lluvofallhorses,

Are you going to an oral surgeon? If you're having all 4 done at the same time :eek:, I'd want to be totally KNOCKED OUT!!! Put a needle in my arm and wake me when you're done!!!

Good luck!

NoahsMommy
06-26-2005, 04:45 PM
Sweet Krista,

I'll be praying they get you sedated quickly and its all over before you know it.

I know you're scared and I'll pray for peace in your heart tomorrow.

Remember, ice cream is in the soft food category! ;)

Hugs,
Kelly

Oggyflute
06-26-2005, 10:08 PM
Best of luck with it Krista, hope all goes OK.

luvofallhorses
06-27-2005, 12:33 AM
moosmom,

yes it's an oral :eek: thanks everyone I am up now and cannot sleep. :rolleyes:

finn's mom
06-27-2005, 12:46 AM
Wow, good luck. And, follow the doctor's orders! ;)

anna_66
06-27-2005, 08:56 AM
Oh man, that stinks! Well if our time is the same your proably home resting now. I hope it all went well and that you aren't in too much pain.
{{{HUGS}}} Anna

KYS
06-27-2005, 09:20 AM
Will be thinking of you.
Don't drink anything cold and do not be surprised
if you look swollen.

furrykidsmother
06-27-2005, 09:39 AM
Hope all went well for you and that you aren't to uncomfortable. In case they didn't tell you, don't drink using a straw and rinse a couple of times a day with some warm salt water. Hope you have a speedy recover. Let us know how you are doing when you are feeling up to it.

luvofallhorses
06-27-2005, 12:02 PM
Thanks everyone :) My mom hasn't came back with my pain meds yet, I just woke up from a nap and the left side of my mouth hurts. I think I am going to take another nap.

NoahsMommy
06-27-2005, 12:42 PM
Oh good, you're home!

Hope the pain meds get to you soon and you feel better soon.

Take care,
Kelly :)

kittycats_delight
06-27-2005, 01:54 PM
Krista, I am so sorry I managed to miss this thread somehow. Glad everything went well. And so sorry you are in pain. Hope those pain meds kick in quick and do a good job. {{{HUGS}}} Feel better soon.

Michelle

luvofallhorses
06-27-2005, 05:15 PM
I am feeling much better. I needed a nap that's for sure. They gave me Hydrocodone/Apap for pain. I took 2 earlier but I am not feeling as sore as I was earlier, so if I feel sore that's what it's for. I had a pounding headache earlier so I definitely needed that nap. Thanks again everyone for the well wishes! :)(((((hugs))))))

chocolatepuppy
06-27-2005, 06:14 PM
I'm glad it's over for you! You'll be feeling better in no time! :) I will bring you some broth and some pudding. I better head out soon........it's a long way from Ohio to Montana! :p

buckner
06-27-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by luvofallhorses
They gave me Hydrocodone/Apap for pain. I took 2 earlier but I am not feeling as sore as I was earlier You took TWO T3's? Wow, dosages and mg's must be way different. When my oral surgeon has given anyone T3 (that's what Hydrocodone is, it's tylenol to the next level) it's only 1 at a time. Hehe, 2 of them would defintely make me feel a lot better. ;)

I'm glad you're out of surgery and feeling better! Pesky little wisdom teeth, tsk tsk.

luvofallhorses
06-27-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by buckner
You took TWO T3's? Wow, dosages and mg's must be way different. When my oral surgeon has given anyone T3 (that's what Hydrocodone is, it's tylenol to the next level) it's only 1 at a time. Hehe, 2 of them would defintely make me feel a lot better. ;)

I'm glad you're out of surgery and feeling better! Pesky little wisdom teeth, tsk tsk.

Well I took 2 but the last one I forgot to eat w/ food and I threw up :o but I am better now.

wolflady
06-27-2005, 07:46 PM
Sorry I'm late! I'm glad that it's over and you're at home. I remember when I got all four of my wisdom teeth cut out. Mine were impacted and still beneath my gums, so I had them knock me out! LOL

I was like a swollen chipmunk for a week! LOL I lived off of pudding and mac-n-cheese for quite some time. Just be careful when you brush your teeth and such and try not to spit because you don't want to get dry socket. Ouch!

**hugs**