PDA

View Full Version : LiveStrong Bracelets?

Lexi_Lover
06-26-2005, 11:21 AM
I see them on almost everybody's wrist but I can never find one myself...:confused: I am trying to find them and I would want to donate to cancer as my Grandmother died from it.

Does anybody know where I can find one?

How many of you have LIVESTRONG bracelets?

CagneyDog
06-26-2005, 11:32 AM
I have the same problem, I can't find one anywhere! :p

petslover
06-26-2005, 11:52 AM
I can't find them anywhere either. I been looking for one.

vinjashira
06-26-2005, 11:54 AM
what are they like?

swimma253
06-26-2005, 11:55 AM
I have one. You have to order them offline... I'll be right back, and post the link to the site. :)

*edit... here you go! :) Livestrong (http://www.nike.com/wearyellow/index_f.html)

green_chameleon_girl
06-26-2005, 12:05 PM
I have one:) I got it from my neighbors, they went to the states and brought it back, so im not sure where you can purchase them, but I do know you can order them off the webiste!

Lexi_Lover
06-26-2005, 02:06 PM
Yes, but I don't really have a credit/debit card right now, so I can't order one online, and I can't go to the states. :(

There has to be another way...

Oh and, it only lets oyu buy packs of 10 for some reaosn...:confused:

Jods
06-26-2005, 02:26 PM
yep, I'm pretty sure you have to buy them online. I got mine on ebay people buy the packs of ten take one then sell the rest good luck!!

Shelteez2
06-26-2005, 02:28 PM
I'm sure there are stores that sell them. My boss has one so I'll ask her where she got it. Unfortunately she's away on vacation right now so it will have to wait until she's back which isn't until July 5.

slick
06-26-2005, 02:38 PM
Try calling your local Canadian Cancer Society. They may be selling them as a fundraiser...not sure though.

manda_moo87
06-26-2005, 03:06 PM
My two best friends have them, they got them from a mall in Victoria. I myself haven't been able to find one yet. :p

NoahsMommy
06-26-2005, 03:10 PM
I have one too, but got it from a friend. She actually purchased it when Oprah was trying to sell as many as she could in one show, so Cindy bought 10 and passed them out to friends.

I did the same thing yesturday, but with the "Make a Wish" foundation. I bought 5 and passed them out to friends. :)

Slick had a good point in calling your local Cancer Society.

:)

Jods
06-26-2005, 03:15 PM
Some of the ones sold in stores are fake. So if you want a real one that the money really goes to cancer be careful!

bluekat
06-26-2005, 03:42 PM
Just about EVERYONE at my school has one :p About a month ago they sold the yellow ones at school, I didn't get one though. I want one now, but can't find them anywhere. I want a pink & blue one:p I've seen people have all these different colors, but they say that their friends got it for them lol.

moosmom
06-26-2005, 04:40 PM
Lexi-Lover,

Check your PMs.

captain
06-26-2005, 08:02 PM
I wonder if you can get them here in Australia? They don't seem to be available through our Cancer Council .....?

MariaM
06-26-2005, 11:17 PM
Ohhhh dont' even get me started on this. I've been wanting one for a while, and was quite freaked out when my brother came home from university wearing one...I immediately claimed it as mine until I could actually order from the site and get my own. I want to buy more but we've just been so busy lately. It's an awesome cause...but.....

You would not believe how FURIOUS I was when I saw RIP-OFF bracelets in WAL-MART. They looked the same only they were different color and said such things as "Sexy" and "Hot Stuff" on them. Oh, boy that got me mad. And then one day when I was wearing it, this little girl comes up to me and said "Did you get that at Claires?" and I'm not sure if Claires actually sells the LIVESTRONG ones, but I don't think so, because the girl said you could buy two in a pack with something like "Daddy's Girl" on it.

How I get *SO* FURIOUS at that. Just...GRRR.

binka_nugget
06-27-2005, 02:41 AM
I'd love to get a Livestrong bracelet. I just haven't been able to find them..

I just ordered a couple breedism bracelets though. The money's being donated to a rescue/shelter. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/kychile/bracelet.jpg

jdude360
06-27-2005, 02:57 AM
I have one and I haven't taken it off since I got it. I got it at.........well..................build-a-bear workshop. They don't sell them there anymore, so now you can only get them 10 ata atime online at Lances site.

I also have one that says "Jesus is my Homie". hehe

flamepony12
06-27-2005, 10:32 AM
I used to have one, I accidentally broke it though... :rolleyes: It got caught on something when I was riding. I remember when they first came out, you couldn't find them anywhere. Now, though, around here, I see them in practically every store I go to. I don't know about where you are, but that's just here. Though Jodi has a good point about fakes...