PDA

View Full Version : Uh Howdy...

Crikit
02-13-2002, 08:28 PM
Hi, this is my first post so I thought I'd say hi. My name is Tracy but you can call me Crikit or Tracy or Trace. I actually answer to almost anything as long as it isn't to insulting. I live in Calgary Alberta Canada and am the proud parent of Smudge a 2 yr old male lab cross and Winter a 1yr old female border collie, both of which are involved in agility. Um so yeah Hi, and I guess bye.http://www.geocities.com/crikit_98/winter.jpg http://www.geocities.com/crikit_98/smudge.jpg

laters Crikit

*LabLoverKEB*
02-13-2002, 08:31 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Criket!!! I'm sure you'll love it here! There are lots of wonderful people here! I have a Black Lab, named Sadie!!! Again, welcome! :)

AmberLee
02-13-2002, 08:52 PM
Welcome, Crikit and Smudge and Winter,

This is a great community and I hope you will be very happy here.

I have two cats, but am made welcome on the 'dog side' of the board anyway. ;)

AmberLee and >^..^< Perspicacity Purrsonality and >^..^< Lady Olivia d'Flufferuni

ellensy
02-13-2002, 09:18 PM
WELCOME CRIKIT! tHIS is a nice place w/ so many nice people around. He he, you'll get addicted with this board and that's a guarantee :D btw, i have 3 dogs and 6 hamsters. Again, welcome! ;) :D

LoudLou
02-13-2002, 09:22 PM
Welcome Aboard!!! Your babies are cute!:D My name is Kate or Katie... I am Mom to one Corgi - Louie (LOUD LOUIE) and The Beans- 2 Meezer kitties... The people here are the GREATEST and we are a FUN bunch.... see ya on the board.

:D

Logan
02-13-2002, 10:08 PM
Welcome, Crikit/Tracy!! This is a terrific place, so don't be bashful, join in whenever you feel like it!! :D

I'm Logan and "mom" to one 11 year old girl, Helen (the skin type), plus two Golden Retrievers, Honey and Lilly, two cats, Mimi and Butter, a hamster, Olivia, a hermit crab, Kobe, and a brand new Cockatiel, Roger! You can see the cats and dogs in my signature. I'm all over this board since I have such a variety. So you'll see me everywhere!!

Welcome again!! :)

Former User
02-14-2002, 02:14 AM
Hi Tracy and welcome to Pet Talk!
We have two cats, Casper and Kitty.

You're going to love it here, the people at Pet Talk are the best! You can always ask advices from them, and you'll get plenty of responses! Once again, welcome! :)

Gio
02-14-2002, 04:24 AM
Welcome Tracy, looking forward to hearing more from you here on Pet Talk!

C.C.'s Mom
02-14-2002, 05:16 AM
Hi and welcome!
I've got a 7 months old Golden Retriever girl Cookie and two 4 years old cats Rudie (boy) and Eddy (girl).
We like it here very much...