PDA

View Full Version : Fritz and Squeaky

fritz03
06-26-2005, 05:46 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/birdy.jpg Fritz on his Birthday trying to find a place to hide his new squeaky toy that keeps repeating the phrase want a treat,want a treat.He is much better.He ate some Special K ,mom put water on it to soften it up,had some Spam,llicked ice-Cream Dishes clean and had a bite from the bottom of a cupcake..He also had a big play with his squeaky,carrying it around trying to find a hiding place for it.After that big play,he finall had a snoooze.

Bigyummydog
06-26-2005, 10:29 AM
Aww, do you love your new squeaky FRITZ? Sooo glad you're feeling better. New toys always make us feel better. Just the thought of you makes me smile.

elizabethann
06-26-2005, 11:10 AM
Fritz, you had ice cream and cake??? I thought you were sick! You little faker you! You just wanted to scare your family and friends at Pet Talk so you could get extra attention! Well it worked! Good for you.

I spent 5 hours voting for you on Friday and 2 hours voting for you on Saturday. I'll try to vote for you again today. That Mickie is a stink though.

Good luck.

chocolatepuppy
06-26-2005, 11:13 AM
Glad you're feeling better Fritz! Looks like you're having fun with your new toy! :)

Daisy and Delilah
06-26-2005, 02:00 PM
Oh Fritz!! You little King!! You are such a pampered boy, as it should be, right? We're so glad you're feeling better-nothing could make us happier. Get plenty of rest Fritz and not too many treats for now. You look so cute with your little toy!!:D

Love, your little chihuahua buddies in Florida, Daisy and Delilah:)