PDA

View Full Version : My Saturday SUCKED! :(

CountryWolf07
06-25-2005, 09:11 PM
First, my money was stolen from my wallet at work, at least $70.. I was going to go shopping after work today.. but I couldn't.. and I needed it for gas, too.. I had the money this morning, and when I stopped by at the gas station, I checked my wallet to see if I had an $20 so I could get gas, and turns out, I had $0 in my wallet, so I was really, really angry.. then I told my parents about it, and I went up to work and talked to my supervisor, and he was not thrilled about what happened, since it is the first time it has happened. He offered to give me his money, on him, but he had no cash on him when he looked through his wallet, and he will let me know what will happen/goes on tomorrow morning when I come in, and I am hoping, and praying I get my money back.. I don't want to hear "you don't bring $ to work.." well, I know THAT.. I just don't want to hear it. I just hope something good comes out of this situation.. , Second I lost my cell phone all day, but I finally found it, Third, my watch I always wear is missing, Forth, my top ear earring went missing this morning, and it must've got loose last night and I can't find it., and Fifth I never heard from Zack since last Saturday when he invited us to his sister's graduation party, but I never got to know the details about it, sooooooooooo... <_< What a sucky day! What else can go wrong...?!

luvofallhorses
06-25-2005, 09:17 PM
Oh you poor thing :( I hope they get this money situation resolved. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. ((((hugs))))

*LabLoverKEB*
06-25-2005, 09:22 PM
Oh my gosh, you poor thing! That's just awful! Why would somebody do such a horrible thing??:mad: :mad: I really hope that you get your money back, find your lost earring, find your missing watch, annnd, that you get your call from Zack!

[[[[HUGS]]]]]