PDA

View Full Version : OH PLEASE let me strangle this lady.. PLEASE.

Kfamr
06-25-2005, 01:25 PM
I'm sure some of you remember me posting this:
http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=80746

Well, apparently today her cat got into the sewer and is in there right now. The lady has the sewer open (IT'S ON OUR LOT! But county property.) for her cat can "jump out" - okay, I saw this cat walk. It's NOT going to jump out.

My mother went over to the ladies house concerned about the sewer being open. "What if someone falls in?" asked my mom.

"Well, you know it's there, don't you?"

OKAY BUT WHAT IF SOME LITTLE KID FALLS IN?!?

She said she was monitoring it by the hour. Okay, this was the FIRST time I saw her out there since we got home (around 3 hours or so ago) She has wet cat food out by there... lets attract some raccoons while we're at it!

As my mom was walking away (she was afraid she'd say something bad) the lady goes "I'm trying my hardest to get my cat back." I said pretty loudly from across the street, "WELL KEEP IT INSIDE THEN."

I hope she heard me. I'm pretty sure she heard me, she walked back inside without saying a word.

I HATE IRRESPONSIBLE NEIGHBORS!! I can't deal with them. I have an idiot guy that lives behind us with poor Buddy the Pitty, who gives our dogs FLEAS and tons of idiot people who let their cats roam the neighborhood.

Sorry for my rant of the day.. I'm ticked off and disgusted right now.

kittycats_delight
06-25-2005, 01:54 PM
That poor cat. If she/he is soo febble how is the cat gonna get out of the sewer on his own. The poor baby is probably never gonna get out of there alive. Can't someone be called to help get the poor cat out? Obviously the owner is an idiot but that poor cat doesn't need to suffer needlessly and end up dead in a sewer because his owner is a moron.

Kfamr
06-25-2005, 02:01 PM
My dad said he's seen a cat go in and out of there before, i'm not sure if it was the same cat or not.

kittycats_delight
06-25-2005, 02:20 PM
really hope Izzy gets out safe and sound. Someone needs to take that woman and shake some sense into her cause she sure doesn't have any on her own.

catmandu
06-25-2005, 04:07 PM
This Fool,was one,of those Children,that had her Parents pick up,after the Pets,that she had,as a Toddler.Now,on her own,she doesnt know how.
There is nothing worse,thah Pet Owners,who really dont care.If something happens,to thier Pet,they go,find a Free To A Good Home ad,and vila,another Pet,a new one.

They just dont care,and the pet suffers,and eventually by laws are voted ,in,that infringe,on the Pet Guardians,that do care.BAAAH!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture488.jpg

rg_girlca
06-25-2005, 04:50 PM
I would like to more than strangled this sorry excuse for a human being.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hope and pray that this precious kitty IS able to make it out of the sewers and that no little kid or anyone else for that matter, falls into the hole.

Obviously when God was handing out "Brains" she thought he said "Trains." I know, I know, lame, but it is something that I heard when I was a kid. :rolleyes:

Barbara
06-25-2005, 05:44 PM
I'm ok with this -just strangle her.:cool:

janelle
06-25-2005, 06:10 PM
Can't the city be called about an open sewer? That is nasty in itself. Then report her to the animal control people.

AlleyCat
06-26-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by janelle
Can't the city be called about an open sewer? That is nasty in itself. Then report her to the animal control people.

ditto! Or call the animal control first and when they realize there's an open sewer problem, they'll either bring in the police or a city maintenance worker. That lady sounds like a moron and doesn't need any kitties, not if that's how she takes care of them. :(

momcat
06-30-2005, 06:47 PM
What a jerk! Did the poor kitty manage to get out of the sewer? Is kitty okay now? Sure hope the poor cat has been taken away and is in a better situation? It's just too bad that being stupid and ignorant isn't against the law.....

Kfamr
06-30-2005, 07:43 PM
I'm really not sure if the cat has gotten out or not. :( I've refrained from talking to the lady at all. She did eventually come over and close the sewer and apologized for being such a B*&$%.

NoahsMommy
06-30-2005, 07:50 PM
I'm glad she apologized...but I feel badly for the kitty. Senior kitties don't need to be worrying about getting stuck in a sewer, no animal does. :(

bluekat
06-30-2005, 09:16 PM
Ugh.
Poor cat :( I would have a hard time resisting strangling her.

Glad she finally closed the sewer..

sirrahbed
07-01-2005, 11:35 AM
:( Just seeing this and catching up on the older posts, too:( This is so, so sad - that poor geriatric kitty. Will you please post if you happen to see it outside again? I want to believe they got the kitty OUT of that sewer:mad:

lv4dogs
07-01-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by MommyOf3cats
ditto! Or call the animal control first and when they realize there's an open sewer problem, they'll either bring in the police or a city maintenance worker. That lady sounds like a moron and doesn't need any kitties, not if that's how she takes care of them. :(

I agree!

Kfamr
07-01-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Will you please post if you happen to see it outside again? I

Most definetly. My dad said if we see the cat again we're going to catch it and bring it to the shelter. Hopefully, since she's so dumb, she won't have the intelligence to check the shelter and the cat goes to a good home.

Sad to say, but my mom's guess was that the cat went off to die. :(