PDA

View Full Version : Dear Barbara and friends

Logan
06-24-2005, 08:09 PM
Dear Barbara,

My mom and I just finished looking at Gary's new fish bed and all of his kitties enjoying it. My mom has not gotten me a fish bed and I have to to just "make do". :( ;) Well, tonight, looking extra pitiful, I found a "bed". It is a paper plate and I don't fit on it very well. :o At least it is Chinet!!!!! :D

I hope that Filou and Tigress are doing well. My mom and dad left me for almost a week this week. :( I was so glad to see my mom come home last night that I slept up close to her and never even banged the blinds once. She even got up before I did!!!! :)

Here are my "bed" pictures.

Love,
Butter

http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procsserv/F-ANWrls0ZuGbNjgQrytZuaA

http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procsserv/F-ANWrls0ZuGbNjiQrytZuag

slick
06-24-2005, 09:22 PM
:D :D :D OMD...it's Butter on the plate, instead of on the bun. :D :D

In time of need, you just have to make do with what you have. Maybe Meowmie will come home with a special fishie bed for you.:)

Freckles
06-24-2005, 09:37 PM
That was a cute picture, but I was closely inspecting Butter's fur. I couldn't see any bare spots or sores! Is he healing up?

Soapets
06-24-2005, 09:45 PM
Awwwwww, what a precious kitty Butter is! And so fitting, to be on a plate!:D

kittycats_delight
06-24-2005, 10:01 PM
I think if you continue looking sooo pitiful on your plate Butter meowmie will just have to give in and buy you one of those marvelous fishy bads. You keep up the good work of playing the poor kitty and meowmie will cave to your whims soon.

krazyaboutkatz
06-24-2005, 10:18 PM
Awwwww! Butter you look so cute on your plate bed but I agree that your meowmie needs to buy you a fish bed or she could make you a cat condom bed too.;)

Logan
06-24-2005, 10:23 PM
Joan, thank you for asking. Butter is much better since his visit to the vet a couple of weeks ago. He turned me into ground beef (I'm all better now), but it was worth it. He is feeling much better!!!! :D

rg_girlca
06-24-2005, 10:57 PM
Awww Butter, you are such a gorgeous boy, that I'm sure if you turn on your charm, you just might get a bed that will fit you better.:)

Barbara
06-25-2005, 11:31 AM
First thing I saw was how purrfect that piece of Butter on the plate looks. Just creamy coloured and soft. Around here Filou could be seen on a plate like that. For Tigris it would be definitely too small.

If I was there I would feel an irresistible need of kisisng your pawsies but I know you wouldn't allow me;) Or would you?:)

Edwina's Secretary
06-25-2005, 11:35 AM
Dear Butterboy,

Chinet makes a platter. It would make a more comfortable bed.

Yours in size,

Eddie

furrykidsmother
06-25-2005, 02:41 PM
Oh, Butter I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. That plate doesn't quite fit does it? You do look adorable though!! Hope you get a real nice fishy bed soon or something more in your size. LOL!

popcornbird
06-25-2005, 02:44 PM
Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! So cute!

catmandu
06-25-2005, 04:47 PM
BUTTER,IF YOU LOOK UNHAPPY ENOUGH,YOUR MEOWMIE,WILL GET YOU ,A FIS BED.WHEN YOU VISIT,WE WILL LET YOU,HAVE A SNOOZE,IN THE FISH CAT BED,YOU WILL REALLY ENJOY IT.BOBO.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture494.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-25-2005, 05:35 PM
Oh Butter, you must be the unsalted version 'cause you sure do look sweet on that plate! :D

jazzcat
06-25-2005, 08:19 PM
AWWWWW! Butter you are so handsome and I'm very happy to hear you are feeling better!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-25-2005, 08:45 PM
Aw, Butter, sweetie, my cats feel your pain!
Luke even sat in a graham cracker pie shell once to get the point across to me! :D

sandragonfly
06-25-2005, 09:09 PM
hum..first off, howw come you didn't 'buttered' off? :eek: :p

-melts- really a pretty colour he owns. *mwuah mwuah* *yeeky...too much butter!* :)

Vio&Juni
06-26-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Freckles
That was a cute picture, but I was closely inspecting Butter's fur. I couldn't see any bare spots or sores! Is he healing up?

Funny... I did the same. I'm glad he's better. He's so cute in that plate :D