PDA

View Full Version : .* Videos of Blueberry! =D

bluekat
06-24-2005, 03:47 PM
This is my first time posting videos..so I hope it works :p They're in the attachments. I have 2 in total, one is of him playing and one is of him yawning lol. They're very cute :D
I also have some new pics of him *here* (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&postid=1169022#post1169022)

bluekat
06-24-2005, 03:49 PM
Here's the other one.
The videos aren't loading for me for some reason..hopefully it'll work for the rest of you :p

rg_girlca
06-24-2005, 04:41 PM
They didn't take long to load at all Tiffany and the size is okay also.

I had to laugh at the first one where Blueberry is playing. It's almost like he wasn't interested at first and then "BAM" went into attack mode and then back to being not interested again.

He is so darn adorable.

In the yawn one, I had to take a second look at the dog in the corner, for a minute I thought it was real. Silly me.

My goodness Blueberry, I thought you were going to swallow me up there guy as that was one big yawn.

Great video's Tiffany.

bluekat
06-24-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
They didn't take long to load at all Tiffany and the size is okay also.

I had to laugh at the first one where Blueberry is playing. It's almost like he wasn't interested at first and then "BAM" went into attack mode and then back to being not interested again.

He is so darn adorable.

In the yawn one, I had to take a second look at the dog in the corner, for a minute I thought it was real. Silly me.

My goodness Blueberry, I thought you were going to swallow me up there guy as that was one big yawn.

Great video's Tiffany.

Ohh thats good, I tried them at first and they were taking so long to load. I don't know why..its not working for me but as long as everyone else can see them :p

lol in the first one he was busy staring at the birds he didn't want to play.

Hahah everyone always sees that dog and they think its real at first.

catmandu
06-24-2005, 06:21 PM
I LOVE SEEING BLUEBERRY,PLAYING,WITH YOUR CAT TOYS,AND I LOVE,TO SEE,THAT BIG FLUFFY BABY,HAVING ALL KINDS,OF FUN.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture492.jpg

bluekat
06-25-2005, 12:35 PM
Thanks :D lol its hard to get him to play sometimes. He just loves to sit and stare at me waving that thing around instead of playing with it. :p

chocolatepuppy
06-25-2005, 05:48 PM
Blueberry is adorable! I like the second video, I thought he was going to swallow me up! :D

iloverat
06-25-2005, 10:34 PM
Oh, Blueberry, king of the crazy whisker club. :) It is always a treat to see you!!!!

bluekat
06-26-2005, 03:36 PM
Thanks guys :D