PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing

lv4dogs
06-24-2005, 12:23 PM
This is a little short I'm strapped for time & don't know the whole story on the dog yet.

A neighbor of my mothers friend has had a few scary events happen lately, the last being tragic. This is in Fairport, NY.

A little over a month ago they found a bunny with his head cut off in their yard.

About a month ago that neighbors neighbor had a skinned cat in their yard.

Just 2-3 days ago the neighbor (with the bunny) found their super sweet old pit bull mix hung on their fence by his collar & rope. I guess the way he is hung someone had to of lifted him up on purpose. Plus he's old & can't jump, especially almost 6'. Unfortunatly he was gone by the time anyone got to him.
This is an older couple & I guess they are trying to keep it out of the news for publicity reasons. Which I kind of understand as I would not want to be bothered but at the same time I very upset. For gosh sakes I'd LOVE to get the word out so that others are aware that there are dangerous people (person) in that area killing animals.

I hope they find this sicko(s) & wish they could give him the same kind of treatment.
As far as my mother understands they have no leads or anything.

kittycats_delight
06-24-2005, 12:39 PM
A person that would do something like these things to animals need to be skinned alive and hung by their neck over a fence. Sick b$%#@&ds. I am sorry for this next comment cause it is drastic but I hope they meet a cruel and unusually ending to their own lives. Jail is not punishment enough for these kinds of things.

IRescue452
06-24-2005, 12:45 PM
That is sick. I hope they are at least going to go to the police. This sicko sounds dangerous and not right in the head.

lv4dogs
06-24-2005, 01:05 PM
yeah the police do know about all the events.

And kittycats_delight, no need to appologize, I agree with you 100%!

Suki Wingy
06-24-2005, 02:23 PM
yes, Now that is sick and anyone who could do that I'm sure has mental problems, but I'm sure time in jail and hefty fines would help a bit. I think that person needs to be locked up for other people and animals' saftey.:(

LeahMM
06-24-2005, 02:28 PM
Great, another future serial killer on the loose.:rolleyes:

flamepony12
06-24-2005, 03:09 PM
That is horrid, disguisting, and so sad. :(:( Some people. :mad:

lvpets2002
06-24-2005, 03:19 PM
:( :( :( :( I am so so sick sick of these sick***es out their doing these horrible things :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Kittiecats_delight = you took the words right out of my mouth & agree with you 100%..
When I was at the Vet last weekend with my new baby; there was people in there with their two dogs that had been rat & antifreeze poisoned & they said in the community they live in had several cases reported.. So far all the owners were able to get to their pets in time to make it to the Vet for medication..

RobiLee
06-24-2005, 05:44 PM
This is very scary and so sad to hear about. :( :(

Vette
06-24-2005, 06:04 PM
Awww...
thats terrible. :(

poor animals,, and owners.
pretty sad our own animals cant be safe in our own yard
anymore. whether its fenced in or not.

gemini9961
06-25-2005, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by LeahMM

You got it. Jeffrey Dahmer killed animals and look how he ended up, although he got his in prison (he got killed). This is so horrible. I hope these people are found and hung up themselves.

Oggyflute
06-25-2005, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by LeahMM

Agreed. Another disgusting act from the human race.:mad: