PDA

View Full Version : -What do you collect?-

flamepony12
06-24-2005, 12:03 PM
Just a thread for us to mention things we collect, and post a picture of some or all of it. :)

I collect dolphins. I just started recently, so I don't have too many yet.

Here are three of my favorites:

lv4dogs
06-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Wolves.
I don't have pics... yet. I don't have a lot but enough for a while anyways. lol

Samantha Puppy
06-24-2005, 12:11 PM
Just about anything to do with bears. Stuffed bears, figurines (Cherished Teddies), books, pictures, you name it.

King Spartacus
06-24-2005, 12:23 PM
Roosters!!! Well... mamma and daddy does anyway... got tons of them... all over the place! Anything from rugs and pillows, to egg cups with roosters on... don't even get me started on all the ornaments!
Picture of me with one of the more colourful rooster ornaments behind me! (Sorry... son't actually have a picture of any of the roosters... got tons of me though!!!)
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/kingspartacus/aa.jpg

furrykidsmother
06-24-2005, 12:34 PM
All kinds of cat stuff. I have all kinds of cat figurines, stuffed ones and my hubby got me a "bobble head" kitty that looks just like Fluffy for my birthday. Also, I love to collect colored wine glasses and depression glass. Need to get pictures of my kitties!

*sled_dog*
06-24-2005, 12:36 PM
I collect Wolves / Sled dogs(huskies). I have about 200 dog stuffed animals! But Huskies and wolves are my favorite.:D Here are some of my wolves and huskies...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p8841132a12454f0fdf4e91630721dba5/f39026e2.jpg

Kfamr
06-24-2005, 12:42 PM
Junk! I seems I have a lot of it. ;) I have one of the largest collections in the world. But seriously. I have boxes of "stuff" that really have no point, and I can't get rid of. :o

Man, I should have kept all of my dolphins. We ended up giving some to good will. I used to collect dolphins like crazy.
I think the only 2 I have left is one made of sand and one glass one that's been in my fishtank for years.

Jadapit
06-24-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
Just about anything to do with bears. Stuffed bears, figurines (Cherished Teddies), books, pictures, you name it.

Me, too!:D I love bears they make me happy because they alwyas looks so happy. Did that make sence? My poor husband, i have bears all over the house. He gets tired of all the bears sometimes. Lol. Will you do the babies room in a bear theme?

BitsyNaceyDog
06-24-2005, 12:55 PM
Ladybugs! I collect all kinds of ladybug things.
I also collect DVD boxed sets.

luvofallhorses
06-24-2005, 01:01 PM
I collect stuffed animals, anything horse related, nick nacks, umm I think that's about it :p

GoldenRetrLuver
06-24-2005, 01:08 PM
Any and everything Golden Retriever related. I have Golden Retriever stuffed animals, figurines, blankets, posters, pictures, stickers, magazines, pens, you name it.

The same goes for all dog related stuff. :p

I also collect Beanie Babies..

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p5c5e59eceae735199fadd757dd211416/fa753689.jpg

I haven't bought any new ones in a really long time, though.

petslover
06-24-2005, 01:13 PM
I don't have pictures, but I collect dalmations. I have my entire life. I have stuffed animals, blankets, shirts, figurines, and anything really lol!

Suki Wingy
06-24-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Junk! I seems I have a lot of it. ;) I have one of the largest collections in the world. But seriously. I have boxes of "stuff" that really have no point, and I can't get rid of. :o

I hear ya! I have about 5 huge boxes labeled "randon junk" lol. I kinda collect those little sand animals you get at street fairs, the big anual one we bring NiƱo too is this sunday, I think I will get an elephant and another crab. I wish I could "collect" bettas. I think as soon as my parents let me buy them without their permission first, I will probably end up "collecting" them.

Suki Wingy
06-24-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by petslover
I don't have pictures, but I collect dalmations. I have my entire life. I have stuffed animals, blankets, shirts, figurines, and anything really lol!
I used too, I think I have loved Dalmatians my whole life, but when I got Layla I started sort of doing research on their hisory and some of the well known ones, which lead to a collection of pictures of some of my favs through time. It was on a cd that got ruined.:( Oh, and from 1994 to about 1999 andthing lion king related at all I probably had.:rolleyes: :D

k9krazee
06-24-2005, 03:17 PM
I collect dog related things, my room is practically a petting zoo, I have dog blankets, curtains, figurines, and my shelves are packed with stuffed animals, there are piles of dogs on my tv, bookcase, guinea pig cages....they are everywhere!

Its neat to see what everyone collects, my sister collects bears, my twin brother collects Frogs and my oldest brother collects Eagles.

flamepony12
06-24-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Junk! I seems I have a lot of it. ;)

That's something I can't seem to quit collecting either! :o

Wow sled_dog, you sure have a lot of huskies! :eek:

lvpets2002
06-24-2005, 03:28 PM
:) Well lets see other than my pets == I collect of course cat figurines & alot of mini bone china figurines of all kinds of animals & have a collection of beanie babies, TK castle, church plates, have a big collection of outside concrete animals & alot of pitures taken of all my past & present pets collection.

Toby's my baby
06-24-2005, 03:45 PM
Does junk and grabage count?? lol :o

buckner
06-24-2005, 03:56 PM
I've collected spoons since I was a little baby. My parents started it for me, and I've continued it. Spoons from all over the world, different countries/states/cities, and ones that are just cool looking (like wooden ones!).

I also collected Beanie Babies for the longest time. I'd say I have over 400, I think. I recently cleaned my room, and have three HUGE storage bins in the storage room labeled "Beanie Babies".

I collect anything and everything, without knowing it. I don't seem to get rid of anything, it's disgusting. My house is a 5 gallon bucket and with everyone in my family trying to shove 10 gallons of junk in it, it gets annoying. :p

sandragonfly
06-24-2005, 04:05 PM
anything related to animals! and swim team suits :)

gldenret/buckner, wanna my 301 bean babies? :p I only had 11 as gifts then my friend who owned over 250 and gave all of them to me.. :eek: :o

BitsyNaceyDog
06-24-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by buckner
I've collected spoons since I was a little baby. My parents started it for me, and I've continued it. Spoons from all over the world, different countries/states/cities, and ones that are just cool looking (like wooden ones!).

My great-grandma collected spoons. When she died my mom got them.

I forgot about our Pez dispenser collection. It's mostly Justin who collects them, but I kind of collect them with him too.

CountryWolf07
06-24-2005, 05:11 PM
Wolves, country artists' autographs, clippings of concert reviews/about the artists/about the awards/etc., quotes..

Doggirl
06-24-2005, 08:12 PM
I collect State Quarters and Beanie Babies. I only need the Oregon
and the Delaware state quarters to be up to date.
I've only started to collect Beanie Babies a bit ago,
but my mom used to buy beanie babies alot so I have about 40.

Gina! Wow! 301 Beanie Babies!!! That's a lot of Beanie Babies!!!

Corinna
06-24-2005, 08:23 PM
I collect Lighthouses and carousels.

finn's mom
06-24-2005, 08:32 PM
I used to collect a lot of things.....Eeyore, for one! :) Anything Eeyore. I still have all of the stuff, I just don't display much of it. I have a few hundred collectible spoons from all over the US and the Europe. I used to collect Breyer horses and just little porcelain and resin animal figurines. I still have a lot of the little figures, just not displayed. I JUST gave away a lot of stuffed animals, too. I kept a bunch, but, got rid of two or three bags full. I guess right now, I just "collect" movies, books, and cds. ;) Pretty boring.

chocolatepuppy
06-24-2005, 08:32 PM
I have collected bears for years. And have way too many stuffed animals! I have too many knick knacks too! Lots of bears, dogs and cats. :D

todd
06-24-2005, 08:37 PM
POST CARDS

flamepony12
06-24-2005, 09:43 PM
Oh yeah, forgot the state quarters!

gemini9961
06-25-2005, 02:35 AM
I try not to collect anything because it all ends up as junk in my house. The more stuff I have, the more stuff I have to clean..LOL. My house is pretty boring, not to much on the walls but I have to clean it all and like I said the less there is the less I have to clean. I guess the one thing we have a lot of are Moose. We have a moose shower curtain, moose toilet paper holder, moose towel holder, moose comforter, moose lamp, moose foot rest, moose key rack, moose paper towel holder, stuffed moose, moose wall hanging...moose moose moose. We are going out to Wyoming in October to see MOOSE. Well actually for our wedding/honeymoon but I want to see the Moose.

chocolatepuppy
06-25-2005, 05:18 AM
I try not to collect anything because it all ends up as junk in my house.

I envy you gemini9961! My house looks like a cross between a gift shop and a petstore! :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-25-2005, 10:51 AM
I collect Breyer horses!:) I don't have any pics right now, but my favorites that I have are: Man o' War, Cigar, Henry's Norwegian Fjord, and Misty of Chincoteague!;)

davidpizzica
06-25-2005, 04:56 PM
This is a little weird! I collect rare and out of print Disney Video tapes. I could open a video store with the video tapes I have!

Anita Cholaine
06-25-2005, 05:58 PM
I'm not collecting anything at the moment... every time I tried to start collecting something, I left it to days later!