PDA

View Full Version : Muffy And Hazel

jackiesdaisy1935
02-13-2002, 09:36 AM
Muffy and Hazel, if you aren't the cutest little piggies. It sounds like your family loves you a lot and you even have a home for the two of you. Lucky they went to Petco that day and saw you. I do love your coloring, so pretty. Congratulations to the sweetest, most loving, cute, prettiest two little piggies, the Very Best Pets of the Day.

Logan
02-13-2002, 11:30 AM
such cute piggies!!! I think you are the most precious Pets of the Day in a long time!!!

Logan

tatsxxx11
02-13-2002, 04:37 PM
Logan, me and my piggie Squeekers couldn't agree with you more! I gasped when I clicked on your adorable pic. today, Muffy and Hazel! You two are SO adorable. I just can't resist those furry piggie noses and those big brown eyes! What a relief to know that you are there in your loving forever home wheeking up a storm, kids! Although, I doubt anyone could have resisted you for long; even without your "take me home" sign!!:) Sounds like you landed in "piggie heaven!" Congratulations to Muffy and Hazel....The "A Team" of the Pet world in every way, and our most sweet, adorable, precious Pets of the Day! Hopy you get lots of extra treats and cuddles on your special day of great honor!!

POPCORN!!!:D

lizbud
02-13-2002, 04:57 PM
MUFFY AND HAZEL

Congratulations to two Beautiful sister Piggies !!!
I'm so happy that you have found your forever
home.Congrats go out to you today as our very
Special PETS OF THE DAY !!!

tatsxxx11
02-13-2002, 06:41 PM
OMG!! I just went back and checked out Caramel, Eve and Aya!! All previous POTD honorees!! I remember them well!!:) So, DOUBLE congratulations! You have one very special, loving piggie crew there!!!

Merlin and Calvin
02-13-2002, 08:01 PM
Thank you all very much for your kind comments about our piggies Muffy and Hazel! Sadly, Eve passed away this past Sunday due to Ringworm complications. It has been a hard time for us all. The only thing that cheers us up is knowing that she had a good life and that we have 4 other piggies to take care of still. Seeing Muffy and Hazel as potd today really cheered me up. Thanks again, everyone!

~Elizabeth