PDA

View Full Version : A digital camera would be perfect....

Logan
02-13-2002, 09:02 AM
I'm sitting here working, and copying a huge file on my printer/fax/copier. Butter is so fascinated!!! :D He is staring at the paper moving through and so far hasn't tried to bite it! Thank goodness!! Maybe I have a new office assistant! :D

Former User
02-13-2002, 10:05 AM
:D I can imagine, Casper and Kitty tend to attack the papers when we're printing out something :rolleyes:

I hope Butter can behave ;) but of course you can use your new assistant also as a paper shredder when needed!! :D

lynnestankard
02-13-2002, 10:05 AM
Aw Logan - this sounds so cute - and no camera to hand - aint it always the way!!

I'm sure our furkids think I have a mantra which consists of 'Camera, camera where did I put it' :eek: :confused: :eek: :D

Lynne

yumyum6970
02-13-2002, 10:48 AM
I know how you feel about the digital camera. My little Yum Yum will stretch as far as she can up to the door knob and try to turn it with her to go outside, and whenever she is doing it of course I don't have a camera handy. :(

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

Logan
02-13-2002, 10:51 AM
LOL! Niina, you are so right about the paper shredding!!! He is a well accomplished shredder and has been since his first days here!! I am cautious to close the doors to keep him out when I'm gone. Otherwise, my poor customer's files would be shredded to pieces!!! LOL!! :D

wolflady
02-13-2002, 11:39 AM
It always figures that when the furkids are doing something cute, the camera is always somehow absent. Unfortunately for me, my camera is actually broken at the moment, and it was such a good and faithful camera!! I'm so disappointed. I so wished it was working last night because my babies did something so annoyingly cute I almost couldn't stand it! LOL LOL :D My hubby came home with a box of new shoes, so he took them out of the box and was showing me. Now, everyone knows about my Marius and his foot fetish....so not even 2 minutes after the shoes had been extracted from the box...there was a fat white cat trying to squeeeeeeeeeeze himself into the shoe box! We all know how big shoeboxes are, so needless to say it was a tight fit! It was just so funny, because he couldn't fit in the box, but he forced his mass-inclined body in there somehow with some bulge over the side and an arm hanging over. Oh! I wished I had a camera!!

Former User
02-13-2002, 11:41 AM
LOL Marius's MOM, that's so funny!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

lynnestankard
02-13-2002, 01:12 PM
LOL Karen - that's so funny.

The way you describe it had me happily guffawing away and I realised - perhaps sometimes the pen it mightier than the camera!!! Way to go Karen.
:D :D

Lynne

AmberLee
02-13-2002, 02:08 PM
but this Pet Talk bunch welds mighty pens! (err, keyboards???) I get so many laughs as each of you describe your darlings' adventures.

Well done, us! Hee, hee, hee. ;) :D :cool: :rolleyes:

I have a Windows based system :rolleyes: and my selected office assistant is the cat. When I close my e-mail, the 'delete' file gets shredded by four eager cartoon feline paws. One of the highlights of my day. ;)

NoahsMommy
02-13-2002, 02:25 PM
Yes, paper shredding and a paper (hole?) punch! It seems like anything I leave around, ends up with kitty teeth or claw marks....give new meaning to "my CAT ate my homework!!" :)

Logan
02-13-2002, 02:32 PM
Our shredder, Butter, has eaten homework, checks payable to me :eek: and who knows what else!! LOL!!! :D

wolflady
02-13-2002, 05:48 PM
I have to agree, all of us have quite the talent to describe our kittie's 'catly' behavior. :D Of course, it helps that we all can all relate and totally picture what is happening because we can often observe the same behaviors in our own babies!! Ya just gotta love cats! LOL LOL That shoebox incident was just too too funny:)
I too have a shredder in the family. Marius (once again, he's the trouble maker...I swear Scooter would be a perfect angel if he didn't have that problem of peein' on the floor and hating everyone! LOL LOL :D ) loves to chew things. Doesn't matter what it is! If it looks like I'm holding something...anything in my fingers, Marius will be all anxious and wanting what it is I have. I gotta be careful when I give him a treat, because he'll take my finger off too if I'm not careful! LOL It's the "white jaws of death" coming for the treat. Unlike my parent's cat who will sniff the treat to death before eating it. Marius will take the finger off and then decide if it was edible later! HA! I tricked him with a pea that way one time. Didn't phase him...he just spit it out and watched it roll across the kitchen floor. The look on his face was priceless. I was rolling. He also loves to chew plants, which is why I have now switched to artificial plants...but alas...thinking that they are real plants...lo and behold I find those little teeth prints in the leaves of my fake plants:rolleyes: What to do?? LOL LOL

lynnestankard
02-14-2002, 04:58 AM
Wolflady - LOL LOL.
Don't do what I did with my plants :o :o
I put little shelves very high up and the plants on them - thinking very stooopidly(!) that they would be safe - HUH:o :o Forget it!
Ten minutes later there was a Siamese cat (RB) running up the curtains and LAUNCHING herself through the air onto the tiny shelf - where she happily ate the plant and ended up swiping it on the floor, so not only did I lose the plant - I had to repair curtains - clean the soil off the furniture and floor and remove the useless shelf!!:eek: :confused: :eek:

Lynne

Former User
02-14-2002, 05:14 AM
I was brave yesterday and moved a plant that has been in a very high place for months now (after C&K attacked it last time) a bit lower, on top of our stereo. It was in peace all day yesterday, butthis morning, dang! two cats having a breakfast on top of the stereo :rolleyes: and they didn't even look to be ashamed when I was yelling (oh, poor neighbours at that time of the morning:o ) them to get off from there. We have only 2 plants anymore, and I swear I'll move to artifical ones, they don't seem to like them, we have one bunch of roses and they won't touch them. CATS!!!! :rolleyes: (I love them anyways ) :)

wolflady
02-18-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by lynnestankard
Wolflady - LOL LOL.
Don't do what I did with my plants :o
I put little shelves very high up and the plants on them - thinking very stooopidly(!) that they would be safe - HUH:o Forget it!
Ten minutes later there was a Siamese cat (RB) running up the curtains and LAUNCHING herself through the air onto the tiny shelf - where she happily ate the plant and ended up swiping it on the floor, so not only did I lose the plant - I had to repair curtains - clean the soil off the furniture and floor and remove the useless shelf!!
Lynne

Lynne, LOL LOL that's just so cat-typical!!! The shelf thing sounded like a good idea, but alas the kitties have to bring us humans back to decorating reality. It sounded like a great idea though!:D **hugs**
I have this great overhang above my kitchen sink that would look so fabulous with large plants and things lining all the way across...the only problem is exactly like what you mentioned. I'm afraid if I attempted to do some decorating up there...it would all end up on the tile below:rolleyes: Needless to say, I have a bare and very dull looking overhang:rolleyes:

And, of course....Casper and Kitty...you are just too too precious:D