PDA

View Full Version : Look at what Mom got us from EBay

lvpets2002
06-24-2005, 08:50 AM
:D We just love this three way tunnel & has hole in middle to peak thru with toys hanging down. When we get tierd of that then we can hang out on the pet spa for a massage.

lvpets2002
06-24-2005, 08:51 AM
:) We are also so excited for the Grand Opening of a big new PetsMart on Sat. 25th && we all will shop till we drop.

catmandu
06-24-2005, 08:54 AM
THE FOUND CATS,WANT THAT THREE WAY TUNNEL,TOO,IN TIME,FOR OUR CHAT,AND CHEW,A WEEK,SUNDAY,SO THE PET VISITORS,AND WE,HAVE SOMETHING,TO PLAY IN,AND HAVE EVEN MORE FUN,THAN WE ARE HAVING NOW.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1032.jpg

moosmom
06-24-2005, 09:15 AM
:eek: Look at all those cat toys!!!!

JenBKR
06-24-2005, 09:48 AM
What lucky kitties, all those fun toys! I buy lots of toys for my kitties, but they would much rather play with a rolled up piece of paper, tissue paper, pop bottles, or the ring off the top of a milk jug.

rosethecopycat
06-24-2005, 09:58 AM
Those ties hanging down are so you can add on!
:p

lvpets2002
06-24-2005, 10:20 AM
:) hey thanks & I was wondering about all the strings & bet you have a three way tunnel too.

lvpets2002
06-24-2005, 10:22 AM
:D oh yes my cats favorite is waded up sticky note & or bottle top caps rolling & ect.. In the bathtub the girls have foil balls & they go crazy hitting them all over the bathtub.

JenBKR
06-24-2005, 11:23 AM
I never tried foil balls...might have to do that. It's funny, something like that amuses them so much, but when I actually buy them a toy, they look at me like "what am I supposed to do with that?" Actually, Katie's favorite toy is a laser pointer. She chases that thing all over the place...maybe one day she'll figure out that she'll never actually catch it :D

lvpets2002
06-24-2005, 11:33 AM
:) I have tried that Laser Light thing & cant keep my girls attention span. They look at me weird. But like you have heard alot of people says their animals like it. But the point is some of the simple things can make your babies play & play.. My girls do go crazy over new packages I bring in {EBay Shopping}.. They think all packages have to be approved by them.

JenBKR
06-24-2005, 12:24 PM
I know, everything I bring home has to pass inspection, even if it's just groceries. My girls like to go through the bags and see if there is anything to play with. Belle loves plastic bags, I have to be careful not to let her have one. She could play with one of those for hours, but I'm afraid she'll get stuck in one or something.

NoahsMommy
06-24-2005, 01:16 PM
Wow! Lots of really great toys! That tunnel is really cool, I wonder if my furkids would like a tunnel?

lvpets2002
06-24-2005, 02:56 PM
:) OMG here is a story Jen is one day I was in the back of the house & heard this horable crackling & whishing noise & thought what could that be; then I heard all this running & the noise got alot worse. Well one of my babies Half Pint was playing with a plastic bag & got her neck in the (handle) hole & couldn't get it off & was running back & forth thru the house trying to loose it && of course I (mom) starts trying to catch her fast cause its scaring the crap out of her & me both. Finally caught up with her & got the bag & rocked her till she settled down && now if they get a plastic bag to play with Mom cuts the handles off..

JenBKR
06-24-2005, 03:57 PM
OMG that is too funny! I can imagine what a panic you were in. I can see that happening to either of mine, esp. Belle. Poor kitty! :o

sandragonfly
06-24-2005, 05:12 PM
:eek: look there...house with toys filled -- cats will be always busy!

tunnel's really a neat mini-playground for your cats...I should get one too! :D

momcat
06-24-2005, 08:04 PM
Boy, does that tunnel thing ever look like fun? Is it dark in there? It must be fun to hide in there and do all sorts of secret kitty things. I wonder if my Meowmie would get one for me, then you can come over and we can play together in it.....

Your kitty pal,
Groucho