PDA

View Full Version : Kitten Born With Two Faces Died

QueenScoopalot
06-24-2005, 08:25 AM
Redhedd posted about this a week or so ago. Little Gemini didn't survive. http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81810&highlight=Gemini
RIP tiny one. Lee Bluetear needs to spay her animals, and stop tampering with nature IMO.
:rolleyes:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002343546_webcat212.html

TopCat3
06-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Isn't that sad? And I agree with you Queen S.A.L., some people lose sight of the fact that we are merely guardians of all creatures great and small, and not God.:(

catmandu
06-24-2005, 08:41 AM
GEMINI,WILL BE AN ETERNAL KITTEN,AN HONOR,THAT OCCURS,WHEN A KITTEN PASSES,ON BEFORE THIER TIME.THEY BECOME A KITTEN ANGEL,AT THE AGE,,THAT THEY ARE THE CUTEST,AND STAY,THAT AGE,FOR ETERNITY.

THEY FROLIC,AND PLAY ALL,OVER THE WORLD,WITH THE PET TALKER PET ANGEL ARMY,AND HAVE NOTHING,BUT FUN,FUN,FUN,ALL THE TIME.

AND GEMINI,WILL BE HEALLTHY,AND HAPPY,AS ANY KITTEN,COULD BE,IN PARADISE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1032.jpg

lvpets2002
06-24-2005, 08:45 AM
:( So sad for her & my girls send whiker prayers for her & may she rest in peace.

BigCharles
06-24-2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
GEMINI,WILL BE AN ETERNAL KITTEN,AN HONOR,THAT OCCURS,WHEN A KITTEN PASSES,ON BEFORE THIER TIME.THEY BECOME A KITTEN ANGEL,AT THE AGE,,THAT THEY ARE THE CUTEST,AND STAY,THAT AGE,FOR ETERNITY.

THEY FROLIC,AND PLAY ALL,OVER THE WORLD,WITH THE PET TALKER PET ANGEL ARMY,AND HAVE NOTHING,BUT FUN,FUN,FUN,ALL THE TIME.

AND GEMINI,WILL BE HEALLTHY,AND HAPPY,AS ANY KITTEN,COULD BE,IN PARADISE.

And better for the name Gemini rather than Janus. Now as an angel she will have a wider view with both faces forward.

kittycats_delight
06-24-2005, 10:42 AM
Poor little Gemini. Rest in peace you sweet little angel. IMO Lee Bluetear should not be allow to breed or even owe another animal after this. She is a disgrace to all pet owers and animal lovers. She is not fit to own a rock let alone an animal. :mad: :( :mad:

rg_girlca
06-24-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by kittycats_delight
Poor little Gemini. Rest in peace you sweet little angel. IMO Lee Bluetear should not be allow to breed or even owe another animal after this. She is a disgrace to all pet owers and animal lovers. She is not fit to own a rock let alone an animal. :mad: :( :mad:

I couldn't agree with you more.

Rest in Peace sweet Gemini.

DJFyrewolf36
06-24-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by kittycats_delight
She is not fit to own a rock let alone an animal. :mad: :( :mad:

I thought this when I first heard the story.RIP sweet little kitty. Play well at the RB :(

People need to stop fiddling with nature...

NoahsMommy
06-24-2005, 06:56 PM
Poor baby kitty..... :(

momcat
06-24-2005, 07:30 PM
Oh, that poor little Gemini! Who does this "owner" think she is? I hope little Gemini is at the Rainbow Bridge with all our kittys already there and learning that she was loved by all of us at PT simply because she was a wonderful, adorable, and loveable living being. From the articles QueenScoopalot posted, it almost sounds like this individual is doing some kind of experimental breeding, miniature cats????? All animals are beautiful just as they are, and here at PT we love them for that reason! RIP sweet Gemini, we love you!!!!!