PDA

View Full Version : Fritz the Birthday Boy

fritz03
06-24-2005, 07:52 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/3rdbday.jpg Here's Fritz with Auntie Bev and Mom on his 3rd birthday on June 3. fritz is doing a whole lot better.he has ate some of his own food,a few bits of wiener,tried chicken broth but turned up his nose at it.His Aunties have taken him out for a few short walks to get his strength back.He even sat under the tree in our front lawn and rolled over twice.he can jump into the window with no problem.No problems with his tummy now,he even had a bowel movement with no blood present so that's good.Rigth now he is having a rest in our front window.Every time mom goes to the fridge,he expects a treat,but we don't give in to it all the time.He only gets a little at a time.

finn's mom
06-24-2005, 07:56 AM
Sounds like he is getting much better, and, that you are taking it nice and slow, which I am sure drives him crazy. ;) That photo is adorable and I hope Fritz is 100% again soon! Finn actually got sick about six different times last night. :( I'm hoping it's just because my dad fed him a cooked hamburger. Even if that doesn't turn out to be what triggered his upset tummy, my dad learned a lesson. ;)

elizabethann
06-24-2005, 08:05 AM
What an adorable picture of the birthday boy! Glad you are feeling better King Fritz.

Now Fritz, did you eat a piece of that cake??? Did you get a sugar high sweet thing?

On another note, I think Fritz is in 2nd place, so keep voting everybody!!!!

Daisy and Delilah
06-24-2005, 09:04 AM
Hi Fritz!! That is one of your cutest pictures ever Fritzie!! Look at that little birthday King. We're so happy you're feeling much better cutie pie!! The Aunties, Barry, Papa, and Mama do love their Fritzie!! Have a fun Day Fritz!:D

Love, your little chihuahua buddies, Daisy and Delilah:)

Logan
06-24-2005, 01:27 PM
You are so handsome, Fritz! I'm off to find out what happened to you. I've been out of town since Friday and haven't checked in until now. I hope you had a happy birthday and that you are feeling better!!!!!

Logan

K9soul
06-24-2005, 01:30 PM
Awww Fritzy, look at that happy smile on your face as you eye up that birthday cake ;). None of that for you now though Fritz, you just keep taking it easy, a bit at a time of bland foods and every day you'll keep getting more and more chipper, back to your old self again. Today's update is the best yet! I'm so glad to hear you had a normal bowel movement and no more blood. You've been in our prayers Fritz! We are so happy to see you doing better :)

Bigyummydog
06-24-2005, 05:43 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! ! FRITZ ! ! !

That cake sure looks good. So, take it easy FRITZ, don't wanna
upset your cute lil' belly.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/bigyummydog/hbday.gif

wolfsoul
06-24-2005, 10:15 PM
I'm glad to hear that Fritz is doing much better! :) Phew! Sounds like you really love him and are taking great care of him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRITZ!!! :D

finn's mom
06-24-2005, 10:16 PM
Happy Belated Birthday, Fritz!

gemini9961
06-24-2005, 11:45 PM
Great birthday pic Fritz and glad to hear you are on the mend.

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-25-2005, 11:10 AM
Happy belated Fritz! I'm so glad you're feeling better!!:)

vinjashira
06-25-2005, 03:59 PM
happy belated birthday Fritz! looks like you've had a good one :)

chocolatepuppy
06-25-2005, 04:08 PM
Glad to hear Fritz is doing better. And Happy belated birthday Fritz! :D