PDA

View Full Version : Casper my little 'dog'

Former User
02-13-2002, 02:34 AM
Casper and I have a game. Whenever I sit on the couch, Casper will be there with his piece of string. He puts it next to me and looks at me, "ok mommy, I'm ready, throw it!" So, I'll go for it, and throw somewhere. Few seconds and he's back with the string, and I get to throw it again. He could do this all night long, my little 'doggie' :) And he's so cute when bringing the string back to me, he looks so proud, "look mommy, I found it!"

I love playing with him like this, nice time to relax for me, but yet be with my furkid :)

C.C.'s Mom
02-13-2002, 04:11 AM
That's such a sweet story.

Fuzzy317
02-13-2002, 04:51 AM
My fiancee had a cat that played fetch with balls of paper.

lynnestankard
02-13-2002, 10:02 AM
That's a lovely story CK - and as you said your playing with the furkid but relaxing at the same time - way to go!!!!:D :D

Snap Fuzzy317 - we had a Siamese called Kisi (RB) and she would retrieve rolled up balls of silver paper for HOURS. She KNEW she was soooooo clever! :D

Lynne

NoahsMommy
02-13-2002, 02:18 PM
Yes! Noah and Noel play fetch with their mousies...it's so funny!

Last night, my hubby was playing with a bead necklace with them. Noel stole it and was walking around with it in her mouth, trailing it around her body. It was so funny!!

wolflady
02-13-2002, 06:19 PM
How cute!!!
Scooter sayz: "Casper is one kool kat...and we shood get toogether fer a round of fetch! Have ya tried those silvery krinkly balls? I think my hoomans called it...uh...tin ferl? Anywhoo...they're lotza fun! You shood try it!!":D

AvaJoy
02-15-2002, 10:26 PM
I once had a cat that retrieved balls of aluminum foil, but none of my present kitties seem inclined to "fetch" . . . :(

catwoman
02-21-2002, 03:25 PM
That's so neat! I wish one of my girls "retrieved ..."

momoffuzzyfaces
02-21-2002, 04:14 PM
My cat, Chester, likes to play fetch too. He has a plastic ring that came off a milk jug. He only wants to play when I'm in bed, usually at 5 or 6 in the morning. He will jump on the bed and lay it beside my my pillow and sit and stare at it, hoping I will notice and throw it. If I happen to be alseep he will start batting it until it goes under the pillow. He then starts fishing around under the pillow with his paw, until I wake up and throw it off the bed to get rid of him. He thinks this is great fun and will keep it up until I give up and get up or the sun comes up and he can go "talk" to the birds outside the window.:)