PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering.....

Gepansy
02-12-2002, 08:01 PM
I was just wondering what time or what time of day most of you post. When people post, I sometimes notice some very early times!:D
I usually post when I get home from school or in the evenings.

Gepansy
02-12-2002, 08:05 PM
P.S.-My sick fishy's spot is clearing up by itself, very slowly though.
I never tried any medicine because I've been REALLY busy with school work and ect. still.

aly
02-12-2002, 08:15 PM
I post at ALL different times.

I'm so happy your fishy is getting better!

Kfamr
02-12-2002, 09:36 PM
I post in the morning (8:20 or around there, if i have time befor school) and anytime after 4, im always noseying around the boards after school.

zippy-kat
02-12-2002, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Gepansy
I was just wondering what time or what time of day most of you post. When people post, I sometimes notice some very early times!:D
I usually post when I get home from school or in the evenings.

Don't forget Lys, it may seem early to us b/c they are in different time zones! ;)

We're gonna do sumpin' about Wally (or whatever you named him) this weekend...soon as I get there! Start huntin' for sumpin' big 'nuff to put him in...

Former User
02-13-2002, 09:30 AM
I keep posting all day long, and since I'm in Europe, sometimes the times are early for you there :) I said on another thread that we have ADSL and I keep logging on to Pet Talk probably 20-40 times per day. Not posting everytime though, just checking, this is pretty addictive site you know :rolleyes:

Logan
02-13-2002, 09:52 AM
Yes, I know, Niina!!! :D You see what time it is right now, and here I am, checking in!!! I tend to do most of my good reading first thing in the morning and late at night. :)

Kfamr
02-13-2002, 10:37 AM
Hey everyone im at school... computer class! yay! Just got done taking a typeing test my fingers hurt... geez! i got like 36 words per minute, not good but ok... see ya

ellensy
02-13-2002, 11:02 AM
i post when its morning here but it seems that our mornings here are evening over where all of you are..! diff tym zones... :( :o :) ;) :D

Randi
02-13-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Casper_Kitty
I keep posting all day long, and since I'm in Europe, sometimes the times are early for you there :) I said on another thread that we have ADSL and I keep logging on to Pet Talk probably 20-40 times per day. Not posting everytime though, just checking, this is pretty addictive site you know :rolleyes:

The time difference was one of the reasons I was curious to know where everybody come from, so you can figure out what time it is on the other side of the Atlantic (I'm in Scandinavia) By the way, I don't know all the abbreviations for american states, :( so it would be nice if that could be changed in the posts. :)

I usually log on about 13.00 PM (have to get the housework done as well!) and is on and off during the whole day until around 23.00. This site is surely addictive! :D :D LOL

lynnestankard
02-13-2002, 01:58 PM
Like many of the others - I too log on in the morning and then keep coming and going all day!! We're on Broadband so it doesn't run up a big bill. I just can't keep out of the best site ever!!
:D :D

Lynne

ramanth
02-13-2002, 04:02 PM
I post periodically thru the day while at work from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

My parents computer is currently sick, so I have no way of getting online at home. :(

AmberLee
02-13-2002, 04:53 PM
:o :o It feels like I'm constantly in here (not really, but...)

I pop in and out all day during slack times at work: varies between 7 a.m. Pacific time and sometimes as late as 9 p.m. or 10 p.m. Pacific -- love flexible schedules, but it does make me unpredicable. My home computer's out for the count, but do occasionally log in from cybercafes or other public internet access.

I definately agree this place is addictive, but how can it not be with such wonderful people and critters populating it?

Love ya all and love PET TALK!!!

ellensy
02-13-2002, 07:28 PM
Im from Asia, err...what time zone is that? :o

And like everybody else, PET TALK's the best msg board around!

*LabLoverKEB*
02-13-2002, 08:36 PM
I, too, post at ALL times!!!:) ;) It is soooo addicting!!!:) :D PET TALK IS THE BEST!!!:) ;)

LoudLou
02-13-2002, 09:38 PM
We are in the Pacific Time Zone here on the West Coast. I work from home so I am online all day until about 3AM!!:D

AmberLee
02-13-2002, 09:49 PM
Wow, LoudLou! You are definately a night owl, aren't you? You must have a lot of energy!

Gepansy
02-13-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat

We're gonna do sumpin' about Wally (or whatever you named him)

Wally is the goldfish...the sucky fish is Charlie.
He's fine now except for his eye, but I don't think we can do anything about that.;)

LoudLou
02-13-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
Wow, LoudLou! You are definately a night owl, aren't you? You must have a lot of energy! :o I guess I left out that I sleep late when Louie let's me.:D

Randi
02-14-2002, 06:37 AM
I'm in the GM+1hour - came across this which show the time zones around the world - take a look! :)

http://www.worldtimezone.com/time24.htm

lynnestankard
02-14-2002, 11:02 AM
Thats a good one Randi - I've been playing on that site for about 15 minutes - cool eh? :D :D

Lynne

Heather Wallace
02-16-2002, 09:49 AM
I post at all sorts of times to.

When I wake up I check to see who has been on while I'm sleeping, as the US is about six hours behind the UK.