PDA

View Full Version : Fritz on the mend

fritz03
06-23-2005, 11:04 AM
Our little guy Fritz is on the mend.He has had a few little pieces of ham,little bit of chicken fed to him by his Aunties who come to visit him.Mom bought some Chicken Broth today,so he is going to have some of that later.He's a little bit more mobile than yesterday but he still tired from the medicine.He has has lost a little weight,you can see it in his eyes and when he stands up.It will probably be a few days,but he is on the road to recovery.Before he got sick,i entered Fritz in the picture contest this month on www.nothinbuttdogs.com and he would feel a whole lot better if you can vote for him.You can vote every minute.It goes to june 28th.

finn's mom
06-23-2005, 11:06 AM
Glad he's feeling better, I'm on my way to vote! I can't guarantee that I'll vote over and over, but, I'll vote when I can! :)

EDITED: Voted, I forgot to even go back to that site after the obsession themed contest, I would have entered Finn in the water one. And, the smiley one this month. Oh, well, I'll try to remember to check next month. Good luck Fritz!

My Peanuts
06-23-2005, 11:54 AM
I'm so glad to hear Fritz is eating again. That's a really good sign :). Keep getting better Fritz! :)

elizabethann
06-23-2005, 12:16 PM
Phew! I'm so happy Fritz is on the mend. I was getting a little worried. I assume he's keeping it down? Glad to hear his Aunties came over to cheer him up and give him some food. He's such a loved little cutie, isn't he?

I'll go and vote for Frtiz.

:)

Bigyummydog
06-23-2005, 12:33 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/bigyummydog/PHEW.gifFeeling better FRITZ? We just voted for you. You are on top, But SUE, is right on your cute lil' tail. She sure is sweet. But, I know PTers are gonna stick by you. It says we can vote again and again, if I read it right. Good luck, FRITZ.

elizabethann
06-23-2005, 12:38 PM
Whoa! Fritz is kicking some serious a$$!!! Go Fritz go!

K9soul
06-23-2005, 01:32 PM
Yay Fritz it's so great to hear you ate a little bit and continue to improve sweetheart! I bet you're getting extra pampering from Barry, Mom, Dad and aunties too! Tommy, Tasha and I are thinking of you every day Fritz, and praying that you keep on the mend and are back to your kingly self as soon as possible! Oh and of course Fritz you have our vote! Go Fritz! :)

chocolatepuppy
06-23-2005, 01:41 PM
Glad to hear you're doing better Fritz! :D

Daisy and Delilah
06-23-2005, 02:03 PM
Fritz, we are so happy to hear that you're doing better. It just took a visit from Auntie Bev and Auntie Irene to get you perky again!! Take it easy on the food Fritzie and heavy on the resting and napping. Of course we'll vote for you Fritz!! Cheer up, knowing that we'll vote as many times as we can:D

Love, your little chihuahua buddies in Florida, Daisy and Delilah:)

Ginger's Mom
06-23-2005, 02:19 PM
I am so glad to hear that you are on the mend, Fritz. And you are very smart to take it slow when starting to eat again. Let your little belly adjust. I hope to hear that you are back to your happy little self in the next few days. Now excuse me sweetie, I have some voting to do.

Vette
06-23-2005, 04:06 PM
Whoraw for Frizler!!!

watch out with chicken though... its very rich to us humans... im sure its even so with dogs tum tums. :)

Bigyummydog
06-23-2005, 04:39 PM
KING FRITZ so far you're way on top. You are up by 30+. Yes, we've been checking quite often. So, feel better. Our king should be smiling.

Jadapit
06-23-2005, 04:41 PM
I'm so glad you are feeling much better Fritz!:D I'm *off* to give you my vote.

elizabethann
06-24-2005, 08:06 AM
Keep voting everybody! I think Fritz may be in second place!!!

elizabethann
06-24-2005, 08:26 AM
Fritz is losing still! Keep voting!

:D

elizabethann
06-24-2005, 09:22 AM
Keep voting! We're catching up!

:D

Bigyummydog
06-24-2005, 05:39 PM
FRITZ....you are up by 232. But, we can still vote and vote and vote and vote some more.