PDA

View Full Version : I'll see my Goose in RB

Jennsen
06-23-2005, 10:12 AM
My boy Goose just passed away from cancer. He was 10 years old and taken from us much too soon. I cant remember a day that he misbehaved or irritated us in any way. Even as a puppy he never chewed anything up, he always had his "singer" stuffed rabbit by his side. We miss Goose everyday and think of him every minute. I hope and pray that someday he will be there waiting at Rainbow Bridge for us. Until then there is an empty space in our hearts. We love you Goose!
Here is Goose when http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/LynnSea7/Goose.jpghe was happy and healthy....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/LynnSea7/sickGoose.jpg

And this is Goose in his final days with us

PJ's Mom
06-23-2005, 10:30 AM
Goose looked like he was a very sweet boy, and cancer is such an awful disease. :( I can imagine how special he was to you and how much you miss him.

Play hard and the Bridge, Goose. :(

chocolatepuppy
06-23-2005, 11:02 AM
I'm sorry about Goose. :( He was a very handsome boy. May he Rest in Peace. You will see him again someday.

pipersmom
06-23-2005, 02:04 PM
I am so, so sorry for your loss. I can tell by looking at his picture that Goose was a good boy.

He'll be waiting patiently for you until you see him again.

Rest in peace sweet Goose.

AlleyCat
06-23-2005, 02:39 PM
Oh, I am so sorry to hear about Goose. He's gone to a better place for himself, please comfort yourself with that thought. It is always so hard. May all your memories of him sustain you through the days ahead.

Jennsen
06-24-2005, 02:19 PM
Thank you all for your thoughts and kind words. It's been 6mo now since we lost Goose(he was a goose hunting dog, hence the name) but it still feels like yesterday. I know he's right here laying at my feet but with out his pain now.

My thoughts are with all of you also, I know everyone here has lost someone very special too.

Jenn

finn's mom
06-24-2005, 10:29 PM
I just saw this, I'm sorry to hear about Goose. I love that name, and, he is beautiful in both photos.

KYS
06-25-2005, 09:21 AM
Sorry to hear about your special Goose.
He will always be in your heart and watching over you.

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-25-2005, 11:31 AM
Oh, I'm so sorry about Goose!!:( RIP sweet boy, I know you will be missed!:(

K9soul
06-27-2005, 12:50 PM
Oh I am so sorry to hear about your loss of handsome Goose. :( What a beautiful boy he was, inside and out. Sounds like he was just an angel, and now he's earned his wings for sure. Thank you so much for sharing about him and his pictures. He looks so huggable and kissable. I can only imagine how deeply you miss him, and how the shock of his presence not being there must still hit you at times.

Goose, run and romp at the bridge dear heart. You are young and vibrant and filled with vigor again. Await your people, they'll be with you again someday. You live on in their hearts here on earth, and always will.

CagneyDog
06-30-2005, 12:51 PM
RIP Gorgeous Goose :(

crsvstang
06-30-2005, 01:37 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss of Goose:( I'm sure you will see him again. He looked like such a sweet boy.

RIP Goose:(

ramanth
06-30-2005, 02:23 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :( RIP Goose.

Sudilar
07-03-2005, 12:56 PM
Goose was such a handsome boy. I am so sorry that cancer has taken Goose from you. Hugs.

Jennsen
07-03-2005, 06:47 PM
Aww, thank you everyone! My eyes tear up when I read your heart-filled thoughts. It really means so much to me to know how much you all care!

(((hugs)))
Jennsen

jesse_3
07-08-2005, 05:41 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss of Goose. He is darling!:( You will see him again some day. We all know how hard it is to loose a loved one *HUGS*

Play hard at the RB Goose, my springer, Brandi will surely have fun with you!

Steph and Jes