PDA

View Full Version : My new tattoo!

BitsyNaceyDog
06-23-2005, 07:13 AM
I finally did it. I've been wanting another (my second) tattoo for so long. Justin was suppose to get me one for Christmas, but money was a little tight because of the holidays. Then my birthday came and went, still no tattoo. Finally last night we went and got it. My friend was down from Tallahassee and wanted to go with me so we did it while she was here. I didn't remember my first one hurting as much as this one did. The outline hurt quite a bit, but the coloring in of the tattoo didn't hurt hardly at all.
Anyway, here is a picture.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/KBlaix2/other/IMG_4273.jpg

dukedogsmom
06-23-2005, 07:15 AM
That's so cute! I'm going to get Duke done on my other ankle hopefully some time this year.

finn's mom
06-23-2005, 08:03 AM
That's adorable! :) I still don't have one, I figure I'll probably never get one, though. Even though I love them!

King Spartacus
06-23-2005, 09:02 AM
Oh no... I kan feel I'm being dragged away from the keyboard... nooooooo....

Hi! Eh... Sylvie here, Spartacus' mamma... That tattoo is gorgeous!!! It's the cutest most adorable one I've ever seen! *jealous all over* Congratulations!!! A wonderful artwork for the rest of your life!!!

I've been dying to get a new one myself... But... again... I decided in April last year to get a new one... and still no new tattoo... there seems to always be something else money have to spent on!!!

Anyway... a super tattoo!!!

neko1
06-23-2005, 09:16 AM
Looks great!:)

anna_66
06-23-2005, 09:19 AM
That is too cute! I would love to have something like that:D

lv4dogs
06-23-2005, 09:30 AM
Wow I love it!
I got one wolf paw print in the same spot same leg! I'm going to get more so they go all the way up my leg.

Jadapit
06-23-2005, 09:48 AM
Omg, I love it!!:D I have one tattoo yours makes me want to run out and get another one. Thats so cute!

BitsyNaceyDog
06-23-2005, 10:07 AM
Thanks for all your lovely comments. I am so happy and in love with my tattoo.

moosmom
06-23-2005, 10:09 AM
KBlaix,

That is SO cool!!! I have 4 tattoos and am dying to get another one, somewhat cat related too.

I thought of having Casey's (RB, 2002) picture tattooed somewhere. Not sure of the location yet either.

PJ's Mom
06-23-2005, 10:13 AM
I've never referred to a tattoo as cute before, but that's adorable!! :D

I have a question about tattoos, since I don't have any.

Is it true, what they say about a tattoo starting to look bad as you get older?

Jadapit
06-23-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
I've never referred to a tattoo as cute before, but that's adorable!! :D

I have a question about tattoos, since I don't have any.

Dawn,
I'm one of the people "getting older" lol, my tattoo still looks good. I think so anyway. I got mine on the back of my shoulder.
You should go for it and get one!:D

sirrahbed
06-23-2005, 10:22 AM
Kari - cute tattoo!!! I have heard that tats on bony places like ankle hurt worse - maybe this is why this one hurt?

As for getting older....:D I never did get it - but when I was younger, I wanted a rose tattoed on my breast. I figure by now it would be longstemmed so glad I did not get it there!!:rolleyes:

King Spartacus
06-23-2005, 10:23 AM
Atleast the skin starts to look bad! What looked good on taunt young skin, doesn't have the same impact when your bodys getting older (and saggier... mamma swears her bottom is getting an inch closer to the floor everyday... and that's while she's standing!)

No... to be serious... tattoos will blend or fade if you wish. They start looking like they've been in the sun for too long (think of photographs). Mamma's tattoo, which is on her lower back, is starting to need a refill... That's when the tattoo artist go over it again, to make it look crisp and clear.

shais_mom
06-23-2005, 12:00 PM
that's awesome!!!

NoahsMommy
06-23-2005, 12:43 PM
Its sooooo cute, Kari!!! :)

Suki Wingy
06-23-2005, 12:54 PM
wow, that one is nice! I was thinking of getting Niño on my foot when I am legal.

Uabassoon
06-23-2005, 12:58 PM
I love it! It looks great :D

BitsyNaceyDog
06-23-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
That's not something I'm worried too much about. I can have it touched up later if it needs to be. Also if I don't want it to show I can just wear pants or a long skirt. My other tattoo is a ladybug on the back of my shoulder and I can just wear a shirt with sleeves so it doesn't show.

Originally posted by Suki Wingy
wow, that one is nice! I was thinking of getting Niño on my foot when I am legal.
I originally wanted the tattoo on my foot, but the guy talked me out of it. He said that the skin your feet (and hands) shed skin a lot more than other places on your body. I would most likely need to get it touched up yearly, maybe more. I opted to get it somewhere else after that. I'm happy with where I finally decided on getting it.

lvpets2002
06-23-2005, 04:52 PM
:cool: Very nice Karie
I have three diff. one myself

Suki Wingy
06-23-2005, 04:56 PM
:( I wouldn't want it that often, but I always liked to go barefoot, and Nino is always trying to lick my feet so I wanted it there. Well, I guess I'll have to find somewhere else not typical where I can see it.

luvofallhorses
06-23-2005, 04:56 PM
That is very cute! :) I don't know if I'd ever get one, though :p

anna_66
06-23-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
As for getting older....:D I never did get it - but when I was younger, I wanted a rose tattoed on my breast. I figure by now it would be longstemmed so glad I did not get it there!!:rolleyes:

Well I guess I'm lucky since I'm not too well endowed in that area, mine still has a pretty short stem;):D

But honestly I think if you get your tat done by "good" artists it will last a lifetime without fading out. I have some that faded right away then some done by very good artists that haven't faded a bit.

binka_nugget
06-23-2005, 05:25 PM
It looks great! :D I want something similar.. except I want Kai and Kae's pawprints on my wrists.

Shelteez2
06-23-2005, 05:30 PM
Cute! :)

I have a paw print on the back of my shoulder....I love it.

I'd like another, just not sure what I want or where I want it yet.

Chica
06-23-2005, 06:31 PM
That is a nice tatoo!I have 2 tats myself. :)

shutterbug0303
06-23-2005, 06:31 PM
KARI!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOO jealous!!!!!! That is great! I'm going to copy you and get one too! I love the paw prints! I can't wait to see it in person! :D

sandragonfly
06-23-2005, 07:43 PM
cute, nice, simple one!!

never thought of getting one but have been....hmmm. (smaller than yours and not noticable!)

BitsyNaceyDog
06-23-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by shutterbug0303
KARI!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOO jealous!!!!!! That is great! I'm going to copy you and get one too! I love the paw prints! I can't wait to see it in person! :D

go for it, get one! Just a couple more days and you will see it.:)