PDA

View Full Version : Heal My Blisters...How?

sandragonfly
06-23-2005, 03:21 AM
hi ya'll :)

all afternoon, I scrub, pound, wear, irk, rasp, grind, file, abrad, bray, scour, stratch, scrape, vex, excoriate, rake, bob, burnish, flush, cleanse, wash, brush, polish, purge, furbish, pumice, jar, sweep, mop and vacuum ..... (:p) all with my barehands! a hugeee pay off for not being able to clean my home for months... :rolleyes:

now I have palm bli-i-i-isters! ouch.. >.< how can I get rid of them faster? how or best way treat them? I've cooled them off under cold facuet and ice cubed fews then... :confused: ..that's all. they hurt! lol...help? :D

sirrahbed
06-23-2005, 08:41 AM
OUCH gina!!! Blisters are best left unbandaged to heal. Don't be tempted to pop them!! That liquid inside?? - that is what helps them heal. If they pop, keep them very clean. An antibiotic ointment will soothe them - something like triple-antibiotic, bacitracin, neosporin, mycitracin, etc. I don't know any way to help them heal faster - they just have to heal and like I said - that serum is best left in place :) Do you have any loose cotton gloves to wear for a day or so?

They will be gone in a few days!! Good job cleaning and scrubbing - must feel good to look around yes?

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-23-2005, 08:53 AM
I agree with Debbie! Give those blisters time to heal; then restart the scrubbing ;) :p

sandragonfly
06-23-2005, 07:24 PM
heehee! thanks mommies. :p

I love to pop. but of course, I wouldn't. :p five already popped before I woke up because they're big, thinner skin. but 4 others are having fun sitting all liquidy inside my skin and driving me crazy.. :rolleyes:

my hands has been going under very cold water most of the day, felt soooo goooood! and yes, to loook around how clean my home is!

*ahhh* :) guess that would be all! thanks again, gals!