PDA

View Full Version : How do they do it???

RICHARD
06-23-2005, 12:04 AM
I woke up last night when Ed woke me up....he walked in front of me, leading me to the front door.....

He took a side step for a reason and the reason was....

To avoid the puddles of cat puke that I stepped in.

Seeing is believing....
Not seeing is having to wash and dry your feet off at 2 a.m.:confused: :eek: :rolleyes: :p

kittycats_delight
06-23-2005, 12:06 AM
LMAO....that is tooo funny. :D

orangemm
06-23-2005, 04:44 AM
Well, HE certainly didn't want to step in it!

If Ed could talk, he would have said "clean it up now, please".

RICHARD
06-23-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by orangemm
Well, HE certainly didn't want to step in it!

lol I wore my old shoes yesterday..this mornig I picked up my new shoes and promptly felt the dried puke on the side of them...

:p

IRescue452
06-23-2005, 08:42 PM
That's nothing, Sonny did a all-the-way-down-the-stairs puke the other morning, and I did a all-the-way-down-the-stairs step in it. Great fun to clean up isn't it?

G535
06-23-2005, 09:26 PM
This is why we love cats!

catmandu
06-23-2005, 09:30 PM
I KNOW,THAT THEY DONT MEAN,TO,BUT THE FOUND CATS,LOSE THIER LUNCHES,IN THE WORST PLACES,PLACES,WHERE YOU CANNOT AVOID STEPPING,LIKE THE STAIRS,AND THE ENTRANCE WAYS,AND WITH MY LACK,OF BALANCE,THAT CAN BE DANGEROUS.
FOR I,NOT THE CATS! MEEEOOOW HA HA!TIIIIMMMMMBBBBEEEERRRRRRRRRR,OLD MAN FALLING,RUN!

Catsnclay
06-23-2005, 09:42 PM
So the moral of this story is:

Walk in the same footsteps as the cat!!! :D :D

I don't think there is a person on this board who hasn't stepped in cat puke!! It's still gross, no matter what :rolleyes:

jazzcat
06-23-2005, 11:06 PM
Ripley was so kind as to grace my tootsies with a fresh puke puddle today. Luckily it was on the kitchen floor and easy to clean but the ick factor remains. I'm still reliving the initial squish.

RICHARD
06-23-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
the initial squish.

LOL, can I use that in the furminology thread?:D

Catman...

Of course it's where you step.....if it's hidden we can't clean it up.

jazzcat
06-23-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
LOL, can I use that in the furminology thread?d:D
Of course!

LilFireTiger
06-24-2005, 09:36 AM
I have NEVER steped in cat puke...I am glad too

JenBKR
06-24-2005, 09:45 AM
LOL I have stepped in it...what a gross feeling. Belle likes to puke in obscure places too, so there has been a few times I have not found it for a day or two. Fresh or old and dried up, it's really gross! :eek:

moosmom
06-24-2005, 10:16 AM
There's nothing better than ice cold cat puke to wake one out of a sound sleep! :p

lvpets2002
06-24-2005, 11:23 AM
:D That is so funny = cause it happens at my place. Nothing like half awake & going down the hallway & opps what is that wet under my bare foot & then turn on the light & the cat just looks up at you & says what are you looking at me furr..

NoahsMommy
06-24-2005, 01:43 PM
ick....that isn't nice to wake up to.

I hate stepping in that. Luckily, mine don't barf as much, but yea, its gross.

slick
06-24-2005, 07:28 PM
Nope, never had the pleasure of a squishy puke patty between my toes.

LOL Sometimes it looks like a purrfectly formed patty and sometimes it looks like a space rocket....depending on the projectile...

RICHARD
06-24-2005, 11:18 PM
lolol, Remeber the CCL thread with the cat puke all over the wall in the bathroom??

I count myself lucky.:eek:

sandragonfly
06-25-2005, 01:35 AM
haha..

yeah richard! you better count that as lucky...I consider you as lucky one..

I have no stairs...they do it RIGHT by my bed. *yaawwns* good morning ya'll! *foot out of bed..then another one..* ahh, I know it's your breakfast time, just wait! *getting up..........* *SQUISH* :rolleyes: :D

you could have turned on lights, Ed can't win. :o :) :p

dukedogsmom
06-25-2005, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by slick
Nope, never had the pleasure of a squishy puke patty between my toes.

LOL Sometimes it looks like a purrfectly formed patty and sometimes it looks like a space rocket....depending on the projectile...
You really did make me LOL at work! That was hilarious. Cold cat puke between bare toes is something you won't forget.