PDA

View Full Version : Role Call! (MN, SD, ND, WI, IO)

jesse_3
06-22-2005, 11:47 PM
Who here lives in North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Iowa, or Minnesota here on PT? (Relatives too!)

I live in Northern Minnesota (yah ya know! lol) Anyone else live around here (I know a couple of people here that do, I'll just keep my mouth shut and see if they reply!)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-23-2005, 12:19 AM
I'mma Wisconsinite! Love the cold winters most of the time.. :p

AlleyCat
06-23-2005, 01:17 AM
Im from da Land of 10,000 Lakes!

Iilo
06-23-2005, 02:12 PM
Minnesota here.

K9soul
06-23-2005, 02:26 PM
Central Minnesotan here :)

Suki Wingy
06-23-2005, 05:02 PM
I used to like in Iowa for a short while and have many relatives there. and I'm sure it was a mistake, but it's IA

Toby's my baby
06-23-2005, 07:13 PM
hey neighbor!! haha, me and Stephanie (jesse_3) live in the same town!! Go northern minnesotans!!! ;)

RedHedd
06-23-2005, 07:31 PM
Northern California here

robinh
06-23-2005, 09:46 PM
Central Iowa

rizzy
06-23-2005, 10:43 PM
Yeah for the people who live on the land of 10,000 lakes!

abbersmom
06-25-2005, 09:21 PM
NW Iowa on the Iowa/South Dakota border...
I can be in SD in 5 minutes...Minnesota or Nebraska in about 45 minutes to an hour...lol

jesse_3
06-25-2005, 09:47 PM
and I'm sure it was a mistake, but it's IA
lol! Whoops, that was a HUGE brain fart....:o Sorry, I knew that was the abbreviation too!

Iilo and Momof3cats, where in MN do ya live? Northern, central, or Southern? I'm in Not'ern Minnesota! Maybe Rachel (rizzy), Toby's my baby, Iilo, K9soul, and Momof3cats can get together in Detroit Lakes or something!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl, Where in Wisconsin do you live? I have relatives in Altoona and Menomonie. I'm heading down there this weekend! Maybe we could meet somehow, if my mom will allow it.

Abbersmom, I'm sorry, but unless you want to travel all the way up here, I don't think I will be able to try to plan something until next summer, when I can drive! lol!

Robinh, I think that goes the same!!! My parents won't drive me down there, but, next summer I can drive there, or we could meet in the middle!

Red Head, lol! Maybe I can fly to California some day! Like in 10 years!!! Lol!

Iilo
06-25-2005, 09:51 PM
hah... Detroit Lakes would be a BEAST... I live in Duluth. I suppose that's central. :D I call it Northern, though. Cause it gets cold, y'ah sure you betcha.

jesse_3
06-25-2005, 10:34 PM
OMG!! My family and I are heading for Duluth in a couple of weeks! It's for a family vacation, I really don't wanna go, but I will b/c I love 'em...That would be awesome if we saw eachother!

Iilo
06-25-2005, 10:38 PM
Jesse.. if you're here the 8th, 9th, and/or 10th of July... I'm pretty sure that's when our local KC has its show.

I'll probably be there all three days hanging around by any of the working group breed rings. Fat girl with a black shirt and jeans or pj pants. <3

Otherwise, I'm pretty much super busy every other day this summer... Re-doing my room and (no offense meant at all to you, but I don't really know you!! lol) having a blast with my friends and prospective boyfriend. ;)

jesse_3
06-25-2005, 11:39 PM
Ahh, ok. My parents are not sure when we are going, and no offense taken, I don't really know you either! lol! I know I won't be able to be there for the KC:( Have fun hanging with your freings and boyfriend!!!!:D) Maybe, if we get to know eachother more, we could plan something! Just a suggestion!

Iilo
06-26-2005, 12:15 AM
Yeah, i'm totally up for planning something if we get to know each other more.. I haven't been posting on pt in forever, but now that it's summer i'll have more time.
and I'm HOPING for a car sometime this summer and I know I have a bunch of cash coming my way after i finish everything with the house (I'm pulling a trading spaces home design thingy with it kind of hehe), so if someone plans a meet-up thing somewhere, Rien and I are up for it... That is, if he's still half-good around other dogs. He's sort of being a Malamute lately.