PDA

View Full Version : Smash

Logan
02-12-2002, 08:13 AM
WOW!!! :eek:

I'm not a horse person (old fears that have never gone away), but I am always fascinated with their beauty. Smash is very, very beautiful!!! I can certainly tell he is well cared for and I just love the bowwing picture!!! Congratulations on all of your success in the shows and for bonding with such a special animal. I think Smash is "smashing"!!! What a wonderful Pet of the Day!!! :)

jackiesdaisy1935
02-12-2002, 10:08 AM
I don't know anything about horses, but you have to be one of the most beautiful that I have seen. You are so smart and I love the photo of you bowing and that cute hat on your 10th birthday. Congratulations dear, beautiful, sweet, loving, independent, Smash, our Very Best Pet of the Day.

gini
02-12-2002, 10:24 AM
Smash, don't you have the best personality? I loved reading about your jealous streak. You have found a way to get exactly what you want.

It is clear that you are well taken care of and well loved. And we all take a bow to you today on your special day of honor!

tatsxxx11
02-12-2002, 05:23 PM
Smash....TOTALLY CAPTIVATING!! That's the phrase that first came to my mind as I read your bio., hanging onto every word!! What an incredible, beautiful, magnificent, funny, loving and most human-like "prince" of a horse you are! You share such an amazing bond with your very devoted, adoring and proud (did I mention patient?;)) guardian!! It is easy to see you are VERY, VERY loved!! And how I smiled at your photos. You in your birthday hat; well, what could be sweeter?:) And the pic. of you kneeling got me all teary! As gini says, today it is OUR turn to bow before you and hail you our most amazing, charming, talented, delightful, GORGEOUS Pet of the Day!! I hope you and your loving guardian have a wonderfully special day of celebrating your most desreved honor!!

lizbud
02-12-2002, 05:40 PM
Hi There Smash,

You are a truely Gorgeous looking animal !!!

I loved reading your story. You sound like a very
Special companion to your person. Best of luck in
all future Shows Smash.

Congratulations on being honored as PET OF THE DAY !!!

P.S. Loved your party hat Dude !!!

Gepansy
02-12-2002, 07:48 PM
You are tooo cute Smash!
I love your party hat....after all, this is your day... you should be parting!!!:D