PDA

View Full Version : I'm a bad Meowmie!!!

moosmom
06-22-2005, 06:20 PM
I went into the back room to feed Parker. I guess my mind wasn't all there, cuz when I left the room, I didn't put the second baby gate up.

I went to sit down and heard a ruckus. MooShoo had jumped the gate and they were involved in a MAJOR cat fight. I managed to pull MooShoo out and secure the room.

My poor little guy had 3 puncture wounds on his front left leg and a bunch of scratch marks all over! I felt SO bad for him. I poured Hydrogen Peroxide on all the bite marks and cleaned him up. He's been hiding under my bed covers ever since! I cooked some chicken and gave it to him.

I tried to explain to him that Parker is in heat and NOT in a very good mood! Poor thing looks SO dejected!!! :(:(

I'm such a bad Meowmie!!! I can't believe I was SO stupid!!! I hope to God that they don't become abcessed!

chocolatepuppy
06-22-2005, 06:27 PM
We all do something like that at one time or another. Try not to beat yourself up about it. I hope MooShoos wounds heal up with no problems.

kittycats_delight
06-22-2005, 06:30 PM
You're not a bad meowmie Donna. Sometimes we forget things. That just makes you human.

{{{HUGS}}} for you and MooShoo. And hopes that he will be ok.

Moo honey you will just have to leave Parker alone until after she has her spay and heals up. I bet she will be much nicer then.

catmandu
06-22-2005, 09:26 PM
I FEELLIKE THAT,AFTER,POUNCETTE,GETS INTO A ROW,WITH THE OTHER CATS,AND AS THE LATE RICKY NELSON SAID,SHE DOESNT FOOL AROUND,BOY.
SHE EVEN SCARES JJJ3,FROM,THE TEMPTATIONS.NO WONDER,A LITTLE HISSING,FROM HH LADY EDWINA ROSE,WOULDNT PHASE HIM.
BUT,THEY HAVE,TO GET USED,TO EACH OTHER,NO BLOOD,SO FAR.
AND I HOPE,THAT THINGS,DO CALM ,DOWN,ONCE ALL,THE MEDICAL PROCEDURES,ARE DONE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture423.jpg

NoahsMommy
06-22-2005, 11:44 PM
You aren't a bad meowmie, honey!! Things like that just happen...its life.

Hugs and love to you and the Moo Man. :)

sandragonfly
06-23-2005, 03:44 AM
ohh my dear, donna!!

you cracked me up... sorry but don't fret yourself out over this! ..{{{you}}}.. it just happened, you can't be stupid if it wasn't inside your mind. :p ;) :cool:

okay,.. did you know that cats' cuts/stratches heal twice/3x faster than us, humans do! so your dear moo man will be allright by the time you read this! ;)

a terrified female in heat was a surprise to me though.. let us know how your little man doing! :)

furrykidsmother
06-23-2005, 07:49 AM
You aren't a bad Meowmie! We all try and do the best we can for our furkids, but no matter how hard you try sometimes things happen. When Gidget came home from surgery, instructions said do not let cat jump or climb stairs. Well, minutes after she was home, very carefully opened the door to check on her, wooosh!! Gidget runs down the stairs!!! She was just fine. Also, you were there to witness the events and got MooShoo cleaned up right away, so just keep an eye on his wounds and I am sure he will be just fine.

ramanth
06-23-2005, 09:36 AM
You're not a bad mommy! *HUGS*

I hope Mooshoo's wounds heal quickly. Poor guy.

moosmom
06-23-2005, 10:32 AM
Poor MooShoo. He just crawled up under my bed covers and stayed there the whole night. I felt so bad for him, I cooked him some chicken breast meat and served it to him in bed!!! :rolleyes:

He was his goofy old self this morning. I looked at the bite marks and you can barely see them. I'll keep an eye on them.

DJFyrewolf36
06-23-2005, 02:53 PM
Don't beat yourself up! Poor Moo just has to realize that females in heat are C-R-A-N-K-Y!!

Remus got his fair share when Spook was in heat. He decided to hide up on top of the kitchen counters for a week after one incedent *No blood thank goodness, but I'm sure he got a bruse or two*

Get to feeling better, ok Mr Moo?