PDA

View Full Version : Thursday #112

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-22-2005, 02:31 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I need a drink. Bar is now open for business and slushie machine is whirring away. Name your color! :D

Oops, forgot to mention we're almost to Sprinfield, IL and I've got 4 bars on my Verizon card. Haven't heard anymore from the vet so I'm thinking no news is good news.

Now, hows about those slushies?

DJFyrewolf36
06-22-2005, 02:35 PM
Me me meeeeeeeeeee! I want a slushie!! Can you make them catnip flavored too? Remus and Spook are both complaining about the heat around here...

Make my slushie a little mild though...I think I am STILL hung over from the party last weekend...

And this weekend (hopefully) I'll get to do it again!

Party party party :D :D :D

Sending well wishes for Peanut...I hope she is doing ok!

robinh
06-22-2005, 02:39 PM
Please a very LARGE drink. Don't even care what it is as long as it's big.

T&P, I'm praying hard for your baby. No news is definitely good news.

dukedogsmom
06-22-2005, 02:39 PM
I didn't realise you were away from Peanut. That would be hard. I'll make up a batch of delicious strawberry margaritas for us all. They are delicious! I've also got fresh strawberries with hot chocolate sauce to dip them in. TGIT!

lbaker
06-22-2005, 02:40 PM
Puff puff wheez pant... drat, you beat me to it by mere minutes! I came flying back from my meeting to open up and there you are, calm as you please getting the slushie maker all ready. Well, as long as you're doing the honors.. let's do rainbow slushies! Fill the glass part way with one color, a splash of another etc. That would look summer on this very first FULL day of summer. Happy summer everyone! Slushies and watermelon shooters! MARIO! The shooters are a drink, not about watermelon spitting. Silly boy :rolleyes: :p Strawberries dipped in chocolate, how very decadent, I love it ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-22-2005, 02:47 PM
Oooo! Oooo! A red slushie for me please. Make it extra large. And the cats would like their cat nip teas on ice.

We all lift our glasses to Peanut and wish her all the best!!

slick
06-22-2005, 02:48 PM
Hey Debbie, you beat me to it....

Don't want to step on anyone's toes, but would like to dedicate this week to all the PT'ers and pets that need our prayers - to those who have sick furbabies or furbabies that have passed, to those who have sick family members, and to those who are just going through a crappy time. There are so many out there who can use our help. Let's raise a glass to them...may their hearts find peace.

davidpizzica
06-22-2005, 02:51 PM
I'm here! I'll take a BIG rainbow slushie >he said, ducking watermelon seeds< I just finished cutting the grass around the Pizzica mansion and boy am I thirsty!

RedHedd
06-22-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by slick
dedicate this week to all the PT'ers and pets that need our prayers - to those who have sick furbabies or furbabies that have passed, to those who have sick family members, and to those who are just going through a crappy time. There are so many out there who can use our help. Let's raise a glass to them...may their hearts find peace. A catnip slushie for me - I need it! Silly earthquake retrofitters did something with my home phone lines. Last night I came home to no phone or internet and I'm leaving for Toronto next Wednesday! AACK! Trying to round up a bunch of sober people who will take over that city next week without e-mail or phones! Yikes! What a stressful 24 hours it's been! Now I *get* to leave work early to go home and wait for the phone company :rolleyes:

Anyone else here going to the Wilson & Smith International Family reunion in Toronto next week?

Lacey
06-22-2005, 03:36 PM
I'll join in on the slushie fest - the bigger, the better. Raspberry flavoring is my poison of choice. And slip a shot of something really strong in there.

Ah, that's the stuff!

Let's have a toast to Peanut and Angeleyes and all the other sick babies out there!

DJFyrewolf36
06-22-2005, 03:59 PM
Yes, a toast to everyone (furbabies and hoomans alike) going through tough times. May God guide you and bless you and may times get better for EVERYONE!

Gosh this sure seems like its been a tough year...

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-22-2005, 05:39 PM
Just a quick check in to grab another slushie and raise it in a toast to all who need it!

Oh, and internet access might be kind of spotty tomorrow so I'll check in when I can.

moosmom
06-22-2005, 06:25 PM
I'll take a double Cherry Vodka on the rocks with a slice of lime! Here's a toast to your Peanut, Debbie! Thoughts and prayers coming your way from Michigan!!

davidpizzica
06-22-2005, 06:40 PM
Those rainbow slushies are delicious. I'll have one and join Donna in saluting Peanut. Also Pittsburgh prayers and thoughts coming Peanut's way, Debbie!

slick
06-22-2005, 07:34 PM
Boy, do I ever need a double-sized slushy to lighten my mood. Why is it that everyone needs something right now? **sigh**
I'm just going to sit on the couch for a bit before going home.

Debbie, I know that the Tubster will guide you home safely. Make sure you post pics of you two in your new motorhawze...

Oggyflute
06-22-2005, 08:05 PM
G'day all.:D
I'm up for a slushie. Looks like I'll have to go to court re the imbeciles that are taking over my company.:rolleyes: Still the job front is looking good, so cheers everyone!:D

*SPLAT**** Mario, no melon seeds man, just raise your glass.

RICHARD
06-22-2005, 08:24 PM
hi everyone,

I just come home from a "fire class".....it's a requirement at work....:eek:

shall we start??

Debbie,
I knew that key would come in handy....

A drink and a toast to good health for everyone..

Four bars on your Verizon card??? I thought Thursday's was YOUR ONLY BAR!

You ain't four timin' us, eh???;)

DONE!

Hi DDM, Robin, and DJ

welcome back to the bar...

good to see ya'll

DONE!

Hi Mario and Laurie....
Why is it when I see mayhem in the bar one of your names always comes up???:D

MOFF,

Red slushie, Iced CNT??

DONE!

Slick,
Don't ever think about steppin on toes....for some reason I have been a little low lately myself.......

I think I need a vacation!!

I'll raise my glass...

Hi Lacey..

Extra strong......You got it...I'll give you a red slushie plus!!

DONE...

Oggy and David.....

Gentleman....A slushie for you DP and Oggy..

Og, I hope your courts a better than ours......:D

dukedogsmom
06-22-2005, 09:15 PM
Anyone want cheese with their drinks? I'm watching Gilligan's Island 2 and it's just about as cheesy as it gets. Can't believe I'm even watching it. Hope everyone's night is going well.

gini
06-22-2005, 09:36 PM
YES!!! The Bar is open!!

Any kind of slushie please that is ready to pour. Red, green or rainbow - all sound delicious.

It has been a white coat day for Rascal and Emma. Boy are they made at me. However the vet is thrilled with the double billing.

We have 9,330 members - probably half or more are not active I am guessing.

Seems we have a huge cross section of problems for our humans and our pets. Yes, good idea, Slick, let's stop and say a prayer and send good thoughts out for all of them.

Think I will plop down on the sofa here with Mario and Slick.

Mario - what did Trev tell you about those seeds? And get them out of your nose - yes you look cute, but you might inhale one.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-22-2005, 09:41 PM
Slick, is there room on the couch for me too? I'm going to have one more slushie then I'm off to bed, it's been a long stressful day and I'm ready for a good snooze.

<plop> Eeeeeewwwww....Mario...I thought Oggy said you weren't supposed to spit the seeds! Now I've got melon seeds stuck to the back of my legs. :rolleyes:

Opps, sorry Gini, didn't mean to squish you but I didn't see you slide in here. ;)

slick
06-22-2005, 10:00 PM
Just have to relate....driving home I saw a bumper sticker that said

I used to be open minded, but my brain kept falling out!! :D :D

It just can't get better than this.....good friends, refreshing "beverages" and Mario spitting seeds....:D :D

dukedogsmom
06-22-2005, 10:02 PM
Slick, that's funny. Someone on here had a funny saying by their name that I still remember. "I'm well traveled. Not really. My mind just wanders a lot" Good night all. It's pretty late here on the east coast.

Oggyflute
06-22-2005, 10:05 PM
I know what you mean slick,
"I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure" :D

Corinna
06-22-2005, 11:46 PM
Hi all . Just dropping in a minute. I saw a bumper snicker I need if any one finds it. .." 8 out of 10 Grizzlys agree tourists taste like chicken " On that note good night.

RICHARD
06-23-2005, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Corinna
Hi all . Just dropping in a minute. I saw a bumper snicker I need if any one finds it. .." 8 out of 10 Grizzlys agree tourists taste like chicken " On that note good night.

Since we are playing 'top this bumper sticker'......

If the shoe fits.....

But them in every color!

Robin H...

I am sorry, I missed your drink order.......Can I get you a double???

DONE!

P.s. who has a quarter for the juke box???:D

Oggyflute
06-23-2005, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Corinna

I liked that.:D In fact I find it so funny, I'm going to have to use it.:D

I'll grab a double Richard. Possum, go chuck some change in the juke box. Marioooo.... quarters, not melon seeds.:rolleyes:

lbaker
06-23-2005, 07:33 AM
if the shoe fits...
The idea of "walking a mile in someone's shoes" when gnarly at someone is a good idea. By the time they realize it you are a mile away and have a new pair of shoes. :p Blueberry pancakes anyone?

slick
06-23-2005, 08:48 AM
Oh Laurie....LOL LOL :D
Good morning everyone....just stopping in for a minute...have to leave the house early this morning.

Laurie, those blueberry pancakes sure smell good, but I think I'll pass. I don't eat sweet foods....:o Think I just grab some toast and an OJ for now.

Back to check on ya later.

Oh yeah, I've heard from the rolling home...they are headed to Oklahoma and will spend the night in Paris, TX. Hopefully she will be able to post a Peanutter uppydate as soon as the vet opens.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-23-2005, 10:31 AM
Thanks, Slick. I have a little bit of signal here, but it's going away soon, so I'll just grab a few of those blueberry pancakes and a coke to start my day. Laurie, you mind if I take a couple extra for Terry? Thanks and hoepfully my signal will return tonight so I can check in again. Just hitting the Oklahoma state line.

Oooooklahoma!

lbaker
06-23-2005, 10:44 AM
I forgot we had show tunes on the juke box! OOOOOOklahoma it is. Show tunes are fun. No Mario, you don't look anything like Ethel Merman, even with the wig :rolleyes: Possum, don't laugh at him, you'll just encourage him ;)

gini
06-23-2005, 10:53 AM
Who put South Pacific on the juke box? Just look at Mario with those coconuts he is wearing...............and where did he get a grass skirt that would fit him?

Possum - that boy is crazy!

Possum - NO! Stay away from the L & F - we would lose you in there for sure.

Lady's Human
06-23-2005, 11:04 AM
T+P.....

I'm just leaving OK tomorrow morning. Three weeks down here is enough.

Now that I've essentially passed the course I'm taking, if the bar is still open I'll take a slushie, light on the slush, heavy on the alcohol.

gini
06-23-2005, 11:18 AM
I laugh at this thread - does anyone of us really go into a real bar and ask for a slushie that is "heavy" on the alcohol?

Isn't a cyber bar the best?

momoffuzzyfaces
06-23-2005, 11:24 AM
I need 4 extra large iced cat nip teas asap!
I need to bribe the cats to forgive me.
I petted a Bassett hound this morning and they are in such a SNIT!!! I just couldn't help myself. He was soooo cute and he was on our porch snarffing down the stray cats left over food.
What big brown eyes he had. He lives down the block so I thought I just had to be friendly!

I promised it won't happen again! ;)

lbaker
06-23-2005, 11:25 AM
And no cover charge! All the entertainment and great food (no calories with cyber food). And FIELD TRIPS, UNCHAPERONED TOO! :D

Lady's Human
06-23-2005, 11:31 AM
I thought Mario was the chaperone?

MOFF- don't worry about it, they'll get over it. Lady always does, but it sometimes takes her a day or two. (I'd be in real trouble if she knew I scritched about 15 dogs from the local dog shelter while they were at Petco last weekend, and I bought all of 'em treats while I was there)

DJFyrewolf36
06-23-2005, 02:20 PM
"Do you suffer from long term memory loss?"
"Uh...I don't remember..."

Hey yall...happy Thursday to you!

Mario, don't spit seeds at Remus, he spits back!!

I'll take a super slushie and two CNTs for the brats. Hey MOFF, maybe I can help you convince the kitties to forgive you with a few scritches. :D

slick
06-23-2005, 03:00 PM
** run run puff puff **

Hi folks....sorry I can't join in today until way later.....just got into the office from working offsite and there's a ton of things to get done. Have fun.

**grabs a BM and heads out the door**

slick
06-23-2005, 08:14 PM
Wow, where is everyone??? I disappear to get some work done, come back 5 hours later to find an empty bar.

Oh well, I guess that means more for you and I, Mario. How about we sit down and set a spell before battling the traffic home. Could sure use a slushie....do you know how to work a blender, Possum??

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-23-2005, 08:37 PM
Whoa! What is all this rainbow colored stuff all over the walls? :eek: :confused:

Oh, oh, looks like Possum forgot to put the lid on the blender.....oopsie.... Mario, did you tell him he didn't need the lid? You are such an instigator. :D

I'll join you in a couple of slushies, Slick. It's hot hot hot outside - and muggy, I thought Texas was a dry heat? So a coupla ice cold slushies will go down real good.

Not much time here, we're going to hit the pool as soon as Terry comes down off the roof....I have no idea what he's doing up there....:rolleyes:

RICHARD
06-23-2005, 08:45 PM
Could sure use a slushie....do you know how to work a blender, Possum??

I'll make you one...Done!

I thinl possum is out back with mario....i hear the hot tub going.....

DJ,

A super slushie and two CNTs...

and who are you again?;)

Laurie,

Your middle name IS TROUBLE!!!!
:D

LH,
One slushie easy mix, hard on the good stuff...

Nice of you to treat the doggies well...

We do have a special section in the juke box with just Robert Palmer stuff in it....lolololol

DONE!

MOFF,

you are doing penance, FOUR large catnip teas and nothing for you????

DONE!!

Hi,
T&P..hope all is well for you.......be safe on the road....

Og, you seem in good spirits....hope everything is well for you...drink????

DONE!

slick
06-23-2005, 09:53 PM
Thanks Richard, that's just what the doctor ordered....

BTW, those pants are "cute"........:D :D

Oggyflute
06-24-2005, 12:06 AM
G'day everyone,
I'll just grab a quick shot, actually better make it a double, I have to run off and see the tooth doctor:eek: :( . (I'm an absolute woos when it come to those people:rolleyes: )

Possum behave till dad gets back, don't let Mario lead you astray.

lbaker
06-24-2005, 04:23 AM
don't let mario lead you astray
Well if he does, I hope the stray is a sheep oh, I baaaaad :D

slick
06-24-2005, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by lbaker
Well if he does, I hope the stray is a sheep oh, I baaaaad :D
:D :D :D ROFLMAO!!! Dang, that's what I love about Pet Talk and Thursdays. I start my day off with a roaring belly laugh.

Good morning everyone. Fresh Baileys is made and I'll put on some coffee. Possum, isn't Daddy back yet? Best get you something to eat then.

Oggy, you should go to my dentist. He is so good that sometimes I feel like falling asleep in the chair. I actually look forward to seeing him every 6 months. I just know that someone will bite at that line... :D :D

It's a beautiful sunny day here on the West Coast...purrfect BBQ weather. Just can't wait. :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-24-2005, 11:38 AM
Good morning everyone!

I feel like a taco salad today. (no don't ask me how one feels! You have to discover that for yourselves!)

Been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out the new computer. It's like going from a skateboard to a limo.
Why on earth does it insist on logging onto the net just to play a cd? I've looked everywhere for an option to make it stop that. So far no luck. I have dial up and don't want to be on the net just to play a cd. Luckily, I have a cd player boom box so don't need to listen to cds on the computer. It just aggravates me.

Oh, I need 4 cat nip teas too. I have been forgiven for petting the (dog) yesterday put plan to ply then with cnt to keep on their good sides. A cherry vanilla coke too, please?:D

gini
06-24-2005, 11:50 AM
MOFF, I will feel around in that taco salad with you - it sounds good.

I am not sure who is serving today - so maybe we need to help ourselves.

Wish I could help you with the computer - I am the type that if something works - I simply rejoice!

I will be back later to check in again.

DJFyrewolf36
06-24-2005, 12:14 PM
Hello Everyone, TGIF!!!

Boy, people are in a CRABBY mood today :( Maybe a nice strong coffee drink will help.

Two CNTs for my buddies here, Spooky monster is a little POed because I stopped her from trying to claw my screen door to shreads. Nawtee kat...

MOFF, glad the kitties forgave you. Can I pet them anyway :D

Oh, hey Possum! Almost didn't see you there, Mario was in the way! Sure, Mario, I'll give ya a cherry.

momoffuzzyfaces
06-24-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36

MOFF, glad the kitties forgave you. Can I pet them anyway :D
Sure you can. I'll need to get them out from under the bed first. They are a little shy when they meet new people.;)

DJFyrewolf36
06-24-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Sure you can. I'll need to get them out from under the bed first. They are a little shy when they meet new people.;)

Aww that's ok, I'm a patient sort! Spook still is shy around ME sometimes, and I feed her!

*the hubby changes the litter box though...maybe thats why she likes him more ;)*

slick
06-24-2005, 12:23 PM
Just checkin' in quickly from work. It's a busy one here again today. I'll grab a spanish coffee to go.
**waves**
Hi MOFF :) , Hi DJF :) , Hi Gini :)

slick
06-24-2005, 02:37 PM
I'm on the phone with Lynne S as I write this and this is her message to Richard......

I WANT A STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI NOW!!!!

To the rest of the Thursday mob, love and hugs from across the ocean....xoxoxo

gini
06-24-2005, 02:49 PM
And a big hug to Lynne right back.

We miss her here! Hope the computer
gets repaired soon!

DJFyrewolf36
06-24-2005, 05:34 PM
Geez...The bar is empty, except for Mario, Possum, Remus and Spook playing a game of poker...Don't you be cheating now Remus!

I think I'll serve me up a beer or two and join in the game...

Only an hour and a half to go...then its the WEEKEND!!

lbaker
06-24-2005, 06:04 PM
When I first heard I was supposed to "re-boot" I thought I was allowed to kick someone in the a$$ a second time. Dang, you mean that's not right :confused:

zippy-kat
06-24-2005, 06:08 PM
"Practice safe eating. Use condiments."

DJFyrewolf36
06-24-2005, 06:15 PM
When I first heard I was supposed to "re-boot" I thought I was allowed to kick someone in the a$$ a second time. Dang, you mean that's not right :confused:

LOL, I thought it meant you kick the offending computer out a second story window and hope it lands on an irritating guys brand new BMW...

DJFyrewolf36
06-24-2005, 06:19 PM
I'm posting one more time to say...

I SPENT MY 3000th POST IN THE DOG HOUSE!!!

You can now go back to your regulary scheduled programing

:D

lbaker
06-24-2005, 06:25 PM
DANG DJF, you practically live here now! :D :D :D Congrats!

DJFyrewolf36
06-24-2005, 06:30 PM
I only live here if work isn't busting my rear end...

*glad it isn't today lol*

slick
06-24-2005, 07:32 PM
...the end of a long day, but only 4 more days of work left before my vacation.....

...let's see, 4 days x 7 hours a day = 28 hours, Richard. :p :D

I see we have a triple pillar....congrats DJF! :)

This calls for celebration....slushies all around.

RICHARD
06-24-2005, 10:20 PM
...the end of a long day, but only 4 more days of work left before my vacation.....

...let's see, 4 days x 7 hours a day = 28 hours, Richard. :p :D

5x8 = 40

That's why I don't like info tech people......they can manipulate the numbers anyway they want to.
Guess what I am doing????

I just made the first batch of RED slushies at home.

I don't remember the last time I really drank a margarita......so tonight I thought I'd practice for July 16th.....

Anyone want to join me????

slick
06-24-2005, 10:31 PM
YES, YES, YES!!!!! Please pour me a red slushie.....I'm down on my knees.....please!!!:D :D

RICHARD
06-24-2005, 11:12 PM
DONE!

I think I have a real slushie back in november......

LOLOLOLOL, you'd think that running a cyber bar I'd have more experience.....:rolleyes:

Oggyflute
06-24-2005, 11:31 PM
G'day all,
Don't suppose I can get a green & gold slushie? It's rugby time:D Be back when we beat the Italians.:D

Well OK Possum if you would rather stay here and play with Mario, that's OK.:rolleyes:

RICHARD
06-24-2005, 11:41 PM
Og,

DUDE! wanna do some football??

Mexico beat Brazil earlier this week....I am watching the replay of the Germany Brazil match.....

LOLOL,

you can explain the game to me....I know the basics, but the positions and fouls vex me!!!!

Hey,
I know it's early but should we start the food for the saturday morning???
LOLOLOLOl, I was watching the game and the clock said 17 minutes then the game ends....they were in injury time!!

:confused: :eek: :D

gini
06-25-2005, 12:27 AM
Who bought this H U G E flat screen television. Oh, it must have been the boys!

Look girls, it only takes two of them - and look what they have done..........taken over half of the bar.............slushie mix everywhere ............none of the dishes done..........food still left out..............you gotta love them!

Think I will just attack the green slushie pitcher and sit over here with Possum and Mario. Those guys are so cute together......fast buddies.

Slick, are you still in here somewhere........and Laurie.........and DJ...........are you sleeping?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RICHARD
06-25-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by gini
Look girls, it only takes two of them - and look what they have done..........taken over half of the bar.............slushie mix everywhere ............none of the dishes done..........food still left out..............you gotta love them!

llololololol,
what did you expect?.. i'll get the dishes for the morning crowd....

Oggyflute
06-25-2005, 07:01 AM
Football is my passion Richard.:D

The 1st semi-final should be kicking off in about 4 hours time, should be a good game, Brazil V Germany. I expect Brazil to get up, but there defence has been a bit leaky lately.;)

We will have to get some jugs going and watch it in the bar.:D

RICHARD
06-25-2005, 09:43 AM
When the WC came to LA it was a fun time.

I know the basics but have a problem with the fouls, etc...

Let me clean up and start breakfast for the early crowd.

Some Jugs??

DONE!

Mario? Possum? are they out back??:D

slick
06-25-2005, 10:02 AM
Some Jugs??
OK, do you r-E-ally want me to respond to this??? :D :D

Good morning everyone! What the H happened in here last night?? OMD, just look at this place...it's looks like a typhoon came through here. Jeez, combine a widescreen TV with the sports channel with a bunch of butt-scratchin', chip chewing, beer drinking primates and watch out!! :eek: :D

**sigh**
OK, where's the broom Mario? Let's get started cleaning this place up, then I'll make you breakfast. No, I think you've had enough blueberries and cherries for now. How about apple pancakes??

lbaker
06-25-2005, 10:25 AM
I guess if we can talk about Batonga Wonga's they can talk about jugs :o Back to show tunes, a great theme for the bar... ready? "ANYTHING GOES" :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-25-2005, 06:21 PM
Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with the goings on in here. I'm slowly being released from our hell, and I think a few slushies are just what the doctor is ordering to fully release me. ;)

Last night and this morning I would have given anything if you could have just positioned the slushie tap over my mouth while I slept. ;) :rolleyes: :)

Show tunes you say? We're going to be crossing the Mississippi early tomorrow morning, so how 'bout some...ahem...<gets deep voice ready>....Old man river. That old man river. He keeps on rollin', he keeps on rollin' along.... :)

(I had to ask Terry for the words and now he won't stop singing Old Man River!!!)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-25-2005, 07:38 PM
*rattle rattle, clank clank, pop pop pop poppiety pop pop*

No worries everyone, it's just me. It's been awfull hot here today - mid 90s and planning on staying that way for the next week at least. Just grabbing some iced catnip teas, a large cherry limeade and popping some popcorn. I'll share!

Mario there is a movie coming on called Tornado's, nature unleashed on the sci-fi channel. Want to watch it with me?

Yes, you can have a beer with a cherry in it. Possum, how bout you? :D

Oh, I finally found out how to keep my computer from logging itself on the net just to play a cd. :D

zippy-kat
06-25-2005, 08:58 PM
Today marks my 5th PT anniversary. If the bar is still open, I'd like a blackberry tea, please.

slick
06-25-2005, 09:05 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
One blackberry tea coming up. BTW, it's funny you should order this. A couple of years ago I was at a friend's place at Christmastime and tried a BB tea with some of my Bailey's in it. Awesome, I must say. :)

MOFF, I feel your pain. I could never stand to be in 90 deg weather. Today it's been 73 degrees and I'm sweating bullets....not that you needed to know that....TMI! :D :D

Debbie: LOLOLOL How many slushies will it take to have Terry sing at the BBQ this year???

Oggyflute
06-26-2005, 12:40 AM

OK, do you r-E-ally want me to respond to this??? :D :D

Good morning everyone! What the H happened in here last night?? OMD, just look at this place...it's looks like a typhoon came through here. Jeez, combine a widescreen TV with the sports channel with a bunch of butt-scratchin', chip chewing, beer drinking primates and watch out!! :eek: :D

**sigh**
OK, where's the broom Mario? Let's get started cleaning this place up, then I'll make you breakfast. No, I think you've had enough blueberries and cherries for now. How about apple pancakes??

:eek: Gee slick, I didn't think we were that bad. Just lost control with the jugs and butt-sctratchin I guess.:D

For the record it was a great game.:D Now I do belive I really need a heart starter.:p
A bloody mary perhaps?:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-26-2005, 10:05 AM
*rattle rattle, clank clank, pop pop pop poppiety pop pop*

Sounds familiar as we go over some of these crappy roads!! :rolleyes: Sounds and feels like the whole thing is going to shake apart! :eek: Then all of a sudden we come upon some new black top and it's like "Aaaahhhh....relief!" :D

Happy Anniversary Zippy!

Slick, Terry usually doesn't need a lot of alcohol to be entertaining ;) and I bet if you ask him to sing at the BBQ, he'll gladly oblige. ;) :D

BB Tea and Baileys...hmmm...interesting combination....

RICHARD
06-26-2005, 12:46 PM
I am mad....I just replied to this thread and acknowledged everyone and the post disappeared because of my piece of crap computer....

Open bar for the rest of the day.....

:)

gini
06-26-2005, 01:56 PM
Happy Anniversary Zip! Let me get you something to drink and some snacks.

T&P - drive safely - Peanut hears you coming!

RICHARD
06-26-2005, 11:50 PM
boy am I disappointed....
Mexico lost to Argentina on penalty kicks...

I need booze...;)

Oggyflute
06-27-2005, 01:03 AM
I admit Mexico was a bit of a surprise packet this tournament, but the thought of a Brazil V Argentina final strikes me as the best game. Hopefully will be the final teams in next years World Cup.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-27-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

I need booze...;) :D Well, you run the bar so ........................... :D

RICHARD
06-27-2005, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Oggyflute
I admit Mexico was a bit of a surprise packet this tournament, but the thought of a Brazil V Argentina final strikes me as the best game.

SIR?

Me thinks you have found a wager.;)

Drinks anyone?

slick
06-27-2005, 11:31 PM
What the heck???? :confused: The bar is open on Monday night???:eek: :confused: Richard, you must be desperate. :D :D

Drinks anyone?
LOL Do you know that a month ago, I said I was going to quite drinking until the BBQ?? Guess how long it lasted??? :D

Sure, a double BM if you please. Ta! See you in a couple of weeks, Chauncey. :D :D

Oggyflute
06-28-2005, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by RICHARD
SIR?

Me thinks you have found a wager.;)

Drinks anyone?

My paws are on Argentina.:D

dukedogsmom
06-28-2005, 06:44 PM
Anyone still here?? I'm feeling kind of :( right now and need some cheering up. Whatever you're serving sounds good to me. Fill it with happy juice, while you're at it.

finn's mom
06-28-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Anyone still here?? I'm feeling kind of :( right now and need some cheering up. Whatever you're serving sounds good to me. Fill it with happy juice, while you're at it.

I had a shot the other night that'll put a smile on your face. ;) The barkeep called it a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and, it totally tasted like one! let me pour you one.....a half shot of frangelica in one glass, half shot of chambord in the next...then finish it off with a half shot of bailey's. bottoms up! and, cheers! here's to happy juice! if you don't like pb&j, let me know! i'll think of something else....

dukedogsmom
06-28-2005, 06:56 PM
Sounds great! I haven't had a pb&j in a while and never a liquid one. Just might do the trick.

DJFyrewolf36
06-28-2005, 06:57 PM
No problem DDM, I'll go in on a round of Finns Moms PB&Js, and help you pet Duke :D Feel free to give Spooky a tummy rub, you cant stay sad while petting a kitty *at least I think so*

*HUGS* feel better mmmk?

finn's mom
06-28-2005, 07:10 PM
Sounds great! I haven't had a pb&j in a while and never a liquid one. Just might do the trick.

oh, it'll cure what ails ya. ;)

dukedogsmom
06-28-2005, 07:12 PM
Yeah and if it doesn't, I won't care, right?

finn's mom
06-28-2005, 07:17 PM
Yeah and if it doesn't, I won't care, right?

well, you'll probably have to have a couple martinis to get to that point....;)

Oggyflute
06-28-2005, 11:20 PM
:eek: Someone mention martini's? :D

gini
06-28-2005, 11:34 PM
Jumps up - raises hands in air - IT WAS ME!

Oh, a martini - would that ever go good right now! It has been a long day - the office lights were just turned off.............

I will accept any ol kind you want to make - and I will rustle up some snacks to go with them.

Oggyflute
06-29-2005, 01:22 AM
You realise Gini, we've been drinking all week.:eek: :D

finn's mom
06-29-2005, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by Oggyflute
:eek: Someone mention martini's? :D

I did. ;) I know, I'm evil! I can't partake just yet, I'm heading out to the humane society to get my puppy, can't show up drunk! :D

lbaker
06-29-2005, 06:55 AM
Is the pup's name going to be "Marti"?? ;) OMD, it's Wednesday already... let's get cleaned up quickly now. Next thing you know Catland or someone is going to show up at the door ready to open the infamous Thursday 113!!! EEK!!

finn's mom
06-29-2005, 08:53 AM
Is the pup's name going to be "Marti"?? ;)

nah, it's just finn. he got neutered and i brought him today! :)

lbaker
06-29-2005, 09:43 AM
You confuzzled me. For a sec I thought you were getting an additional pupster ;) :)

finn's mom
06-29-2005, 09:46 AM
You confuzzled me. For a sec I thought you were getting an additional pupster ;) :)

nope, not while i'm living with my parents. and, probably not for awhile after that. if i was adopting, i'd shout it out in dog general! ;)

DJFyrewolf36
06-29-2005, 10:16 AM
Hey everyone...

I'm not sure if I want to be awake or asleep...how about an Irish coffee? :D

gini
06-29-2005, 10:18 AM
In the name of decency - Thursdays will be closed today from 12 Noon to 1 p.m. (that's your time wherever you are).

Then we can officially open up #113.

Any assistance to clean this place up would be greatly appreciated.

Just sweep Richard and Trev over in front of the new tv
and work around them. Obviously they aren't budging!