PDA

View Full Version : F ritz somewhat better

fritz03
06-22-2005, 11:32 AM
Fritz feeling somewhat better.He's moving around a bit more.Last night ,he jumped from the couch to the coffee table and from the couch to my chair.This morning ,he managed to get off the couch and onto the living room and roll over with all fours in the air.Tried to get a kiss from him,couldn't get it,not up to it yet.Then, he wanted in the window,didn't the ambition to jump,so i gave him a little boost.My sister seems to think the medicine we are giving him is making him sleepy.All he has had since Sunday is the medicine, water.Tried to get him interested in his own food,all he does is look at it.Going to try and give him something as soon as he can keep water down,he brought some of that up today,althought not that much.Maybe we will try chicken and rice and see wht he does with that.Thanks everybody for your concern over him,it's much appreciated.Mom has a new theory on his illness.She seems to think he picked a virus at either where he got his haircut or at the vets a week before that.Apparently the virus takes about a week to show itself and it did Sunday after supper.

My Peanuts
06-22-2005, 11:46 AM
I'm glad Fritz seems better. You're right about the chicken and rice. Also boiled meat, like ground beef, and rice is good too. It's not too hard on a sick pup’s stomach. More prayers are on the way that Fritz gets well quickly.

elizabethann
06-22-2005, 11:48 AM
Glad to hear that Fritz is doing a LITTLE better. Like any virus or cold, it probably just has to run its course. Please give Fritz a rub of the belly for me.

P.S. Thanks for the update.

beeniesmom
06-22-2005, 11:48 AM
Oh, I'm so glad he's better.
Gotta be careful with the lil ones. You never know what the tummies are sensitive to.

Daisy and Delilah
06-22-2005, 04:56 PM
Thank goodness Fritz!! We're so happy you're feeling better little guy!! Just continue to take it easy. It does sound like you have gotten a bug from your groomer's perhaps. That theory makes sense Barry. We are hoping and praying it isn't something serious and Fritzie will be his old self in no time.

Listen Fritzie.....Barry, Papa, and Mama will wait on you paw and paw. Make sure you have them on the job at all times. You have the whole family working for you Fritz. Remember, you're the boss and good luck. Feel better Fritzie!!:D :D :D :D

p.s. order up some chicken and rice for dinner:D
Psssst......this will be our little secret

Love, your little chihuahua buddies, Daisy and Delilah:)

Jadapit
06-22-2005, 05:09 PM
I'm so glad he's starting to feel better. Did you try feeding him the chicken and rice? If so, I hope he was able to eat it. You are in my thoughts Fritz.:)

K9soul
06-22-2005, 05:23 PM
Fritz, I just had to stop by quick and see how you were doing. I've been thinking and worrying about you since I learned the news yesterday. I'm VERY relieved to see that you are making progress, but it still worries me to see you aren't wanting to eat yet :(.

When I had my collie, Willie, and he had some stomach upset, I would boil some rice in chicken broth and give him that for a few days. He always seemed to do well on that and enjoyed the taste. I hope little Fritz might give some rice and chicken a try. It's bland and should be easy for him to digest if he will try it.

Please keep checking in and letting us know how he's doing Barry. Fritz is in my thoughts and prayers!

CagneyDog
06-22-2005, 05:25 PM
Get better soon fritz :(

Pawsitive Thinking
06-24-2005, 05:58 AM
Just about to ask how Fritz is doing! Skippy-skip that he seems to have turned the corner :D