PDA

View Full Version : Hot weather???

furrykidsmother
06-22-2005, 07:49 AM
All four of our cats have had a day or so of Diarrhea the past week. They are all eating and drinking and playing normally. Look fine, clear eyes, running around and playing with toys. I wonder if it could be the drastic change in weather. It was about 60 one day then over 90 the next and lasted about a week and then about 50 at night and back into the high 80's again. I know it affects humans, I wonder if it must bother their systems too.

Laura's Babies
06-22-2005, 09:08 AM
I don't have a clue as to rather or not the weather would have that effect on them or not... Maybe they are eating bugs? I had a cat that ate bugs and they would give her the runs....

catmandu
06-22-2005, 09:43 AM
It was hot,then cool,and this weekend,its getting hot again.the weather here,is so crazy,that every day,is different.I wish,that it was more consistent.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos693.jpg

furrykidsmother
06-22-2005, 10:32 AM
I suppose they could have gotten a bug or two. This time of year with the windows finally opening, you never know what might crawl in. I found Fluffy playing with a dead bee yesterday morning. Don't know where it came from, but it hadn't died recently and I have seen them "chasing" some flying thing, I of course couldn't see it, but they can. Hopefully, it is nothing serious and will just run its course and be gone.