PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm losing my mind...:p

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-21-2005, 07:37 PM
Oh my gosh, I don't know about any of you, but I feel like I am just losing my mind!!:p I am so forgetful, it's crazy!! If I leave anything anywhere, even if I TELL myself that this is a safe, good spot where I can remember...I totally FORGET where I left it!:rolleyes: And then, if my mom asks me to do a favor, or just do something in general, if I don't do it RIGHT away...guess what, I forget to do it. Then she has to remind me 3 or 4 times before I finally get it straight. This so stinks since I'm still a TEENAGER, and I'm so forgetful!:p I'm just getting sick of being like this, and I feel so bad sometimes...I guess I could just use some advice on remembering things!:rolleyes: :o Anyone else feel like this? Teenagers in particular...I feel so stupid!:p

luvofallhorses
06-21-2005, 07:44 PM
Katie,

I am really not a teenager(I am 19) But I do KNOW how you feel. It drives me bonkers I do put stuff somewhere and then I forget it :rolleyes: Just know that you're not alone :) please don't feel stupid!

flamepony12
06-21-2005, 07:53 PM
Sounds exactly like me... hehe

k9krazee
06-21-2005, 08:15 PM
Sounds like me too...I don't remember anything!! Juat the other day I put some important papers in the drawer of my desk and I knew I wasn't going to remember so I wrote myself a note and stuck it on the fridge!

Suki Wingy
06-21-2005, 09:50 PM
Yeah, I am sooo forgetful! um, well, it is ok sometimes, but I am also always late. I served 4 detentions for being late this past school year, and was 2 weeks late to one of themand almost got a saturday, but they looked at my record and decided that I wasn't blowing it off, just really late! Is your mind on something else all the time too? It seems like I'm off somewhere deep in thought, that is why I am so late and forgetful.

Vette
06-21-2005, 11:27 PM
Im the same way :o

PJ's Mom
06-21-2005, 11:32 PM
Just wait until you get older. It gets soooo much better. :D

I'm to the point now where I walk into a room and forget why I'm there. :rolleyes: :D

Oh, you wanted teenagers to respond to this. :o Sorry. :o

Happy Birthday!!

:rolleyes: :D

Pawsitive Thinking
06-22-2005, 08:29 AM
Of all the things I've lost its my mind I miss the most ;)

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-22-2005, 09:07 AM
Oh good, I'm not the only one!! -whew-:D oh, and older PTers can post too...I just was calling all teenagers at the moment...so anyone can post!;)

cookieluver7
06-22-2005, 10:00 AM
I am forgetful quite often. Lots of times (just like you) my parents will ask me to do something for them and they can never depend on me to do it right away. Heres a little advice: when asked to do an important favor do it right away or write yourself a note that way you don't forget to do it!!!

lv4dogs
06-22-2005, 10:16 AM
Ha, I'm 29 & am the same way. I'd forget my head if it wasn't attatched. lol

DJFyrewolf36
06-22-2005, 10:34 AM
I know how you feel! Sometimes I think my brain resides in a completely different demension...

I always write notes to myself, especially at work. Sticky notes are such a lifesaver!

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-22-2005, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the ideas Abby!:)

Ha, I'm 29 & am the same way. I'd forget my head if it wasn't attatched. lol

lol, I was just thinking the other day...if I make it to my deathbed with my head still attached, I'll be in pretty good shape! lol!!:D

I always write notes to myself, especially at work. Sticky notes are such a lifesaver!

I'll remember that!;)

luvofallhorses
06-22-2005, 11:08 AM
I am even lucky I remember my passwords on the computer ;)

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-22-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by luvofallhorses
I am even lucky I remember my passwords on the computer ;)

I know!! That's why mine are mostly all the same for all my forums and e-mails, etc...lol!!:D;)

luvofallhorses
06-22-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Buddy Blaze Lover
I know!! That's why mine are mostly all the same for all my forums and e-mails, etc...lol!!:D;)

Yeah, mine too except for the forums that give you numbers, I forget to write it down! Like on the cat site, lol.