PDA

View Full Version : Hey Northern CA PTers!!!

DJFyrewolf36
06-21-2005, 06:56 PM
I found out that I am going to be in and out of Northern CA a LOT this summer (probibly about once or twice a month) and I'd like to meet a few of you if I could get the chance! Taking a little side trip and meeting wonderful people (and furkids) would be AWESOME!!

As for WHEN I am going to be showing up, that I am not cirtian. I usually know about two to three weeks prior to my trips where exactly I'm going and how long I'll be staying.

If anyone is interested, let me know. :D Heck, I might even make the next Northern CA cat show!!

Life is looking up!

Giselle
06-21-2005, 07:01 PM
Well, hello :)

I live in the Bay Area, CA, and will be attending a few dog events, one of which is Bay to Barkers (see my thread in Meetings). It'd be a lot of fun just to meet and perform with our dogs (but it looks like you have felines) at B to B.

Also, I would ask to move this thread to Meetings. It's just more appropriate ;) By the way, approximately how old are you? It'd be nice to know before we meet, if we do.

wolflady
06-21-2005, 07:06 PM
Where about in Northern CA will you be? I live near the San Francisco Bay Area (just south of San Jose) and would love to meet up with you! :)

**hugs**

DJFyrewolf36
06-21-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by wolflady
Where about in Northern CA will you be? I live near the San Francisco Bay Area (just south of San Jose) and would love to meet up with you! :)

**hugs**

Im going to end up all over the place. I'm taking a bit of a tour of the northern CA party scene so more than likely I'll end up going to the Bay Area to take in a party.

Giselle, I'm 23 :)

wolflady
06-21-2005, 11:56 PM
There are some really great clubs in San Francisco if that's something you're looking to do. In particular, I would recommend the 1015 (great dance club) and Ruby Skye (upscale dance club...in what used to be an old theatre).

**hugs**

DJFyrewolf36
06-22-2005, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the info, Wolflady :). There are so few clubs here...and the few that are here are REALLY lame lol. They have that meat market atmosphere, yuck!