PDA

View Full Version : Love Ode to Oliver ...

AmberLee
02-11-2002, 08:20 PM
Dear fuzziest knight of my heart's delight,

I've been struggling to put my feelings for you into an ode that does full justice to our fur-vent love. Sigh, words aren't my medium, my precious tabbied delight. When I park myself on the cat perch to compose deathless literature, I compose myself into beauty sleep first. When I listen to birdsong for inspiration, my mouth waters so I just can't conscentrate.

Mommy was playing music this weekend and one song I heard was just everything I wanted for OUR song ... do you mind that it's not original, my precious darling Romeo?

"You are my ecstasy, my worship, my wonder!
If I should lose you my heart would burst asunder.
Take me, lover, I beg..."

I can picture us decending a double marble spiral staircase! Doves flapping overhead at a tantalizing height! Diaphanous drapes flutter alluringly just daring our claws to sink into them. At the base of the staircase we meet: plush, plump pillows surround a silver goblet fountaining filtered water and a golden tray of smoked shreded tuna. What delights we could share! What ear-nibblies and head bumpies to dream of!

Your dreams will be happy if there is any influence in my prayers, precious furry delight.

Your loving Jewel-iette!
Olivia (Livvy)

tatsxxx11
02-15-2002, 08:48 PM
Oh my love, my furgoddess, my tabbied angel Livvy Love. My manly jaws open wide to speak, but the meeews are muffled as I choke back the gasps. Tears roll down my furry jowls, collecting in the cushioning web of my twittering whiskers. I am speechless. My Jewel-iette, my furry wonder, the shining star that lights my universe, how can I express the thrill, the chill that tingles down my spine as I ponder the musings of our passion??? Oh, what a night that would be! But you, my wicked fur vixen, are so shamelessly cruel to so mercilessly tempt me with the hopes of such wonderous delights.

I need only squeeze tight my eyes but for a brief moment to envision the scenario...paws entwined in heated rapture, our hearts beating rapidly in cadence, the smell of shredded, smoked tuna wafting from your bewitching breath...I become dizzy and weak, succumbing to your pleadings...

Livvy, forgive me my fluffy love, but I fear I must retire to the seclusion of my boudoir to silently slink beneath my tear stained blankie and ponder the depths of my aching heart, seeking some megar solace. I do not know if I can much longer sustain the tortures of our distanced dreams. Livvy, your melody of passion, your ode to a joy, a love yet unfulfilled, is the song that drives my heart to longing and my mind to the boundries of maddness. I shall write you soon my darling, cherished, Livvy Love. May the stars that shine so brightly above us illuminate your dreams and warm your heart as they echo the love light that pours from my heart. Good Night my FurPrincess, my Jewel-iette, my love eternal. Until we meet again in the hopeful, heated haze of gossamer dreams....I am forever yours in love and hope. Love, Your devoted Knight in Furry Armor, your FurSlave....Your Oliiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvveer.

Phred
02-15-2002, 09:37 PM
Cinder sez:

wow!

You guyz are gonna start meltin the glass on
ebberbuddies puter screenz! :o

:D

Logan
02-16-2002, 12:06 AM
LOL, Phred!!!!! :D :D :D

If these are two love sick kitties, I don't know what love sick is!!! Too bad some man doesn't pipe up and say stuff like that around here! :o You want some woman talkin to you like that, Phred??

zippy-kat
02-16-2002, 03:38 PM
Hope this works! (http://iwant.on.ca/Music/lets_get_it_on.wav) ;)

auggie
02-16-2002, 03:45 PM
LOL! Tonya.
LOVE THIS SONG!!

tatsxxx11
02-16-2002, 04:19 PM
Ooooooooooooooh!

SIZZZZZZZZZZZZZLIN!! :D:D:D

Phred
02-18-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Logan
Too bad some man doesn't pipe up and say stuff like that around here! :o

I think I just heard the Head Bunnie's heart go :eek: *thumpity-thump* ~
~ She's been remarkably calm throughout this torrid love affair! :D

Originally posted by Logan
You want some woman talkin to you like that, Phred??

Hee-Hee ~ Whatta Dream! :D
I sometimes live in a Drean World ~
~ But THAT would be more like Fantasy Land!

:rolleyes:

AmberLee
02-18-2002, 10:50 PM
:o :o :o I wondered why Livvy went swoonies over the monitor this morning! I've had to turn a fan on she got so excited and overheated.

Yow-zah, yow-zah.

Now she's retreated under the bed, too. And I'm a worried Mommy. Note to self: must hide my credit cards. If she scarpers with them, I'll be checking the flights to Cape Cod! (Fortunately she hates going for ridies. But with Oliver as an inducement to give it a shot, who knows???) :rolleyes: :eek:

Logan
02-19-2002, 09:49 AM
:D PHRED!!! I was talking about MY house, not Pet Talk! LOL!!!! :o

wolflady
02-19-2002, 11:59 AM
LOL LOL **hugs** to dear Livvy and Oliver. I just got a kick out of this post, and the song Tonya provided was just too too funny! Thanks for the laugh this morning!! Such creative people (and kitties too!!!) on this board! I love you all!!:D :D :D

P.S. Marius is jealous....he's hoping to find a furry female kitty that makes him feel like Livvy makes Oliver feel! LOL LOL;)

AmberLee
02-19-2002, 09:44 PM
What sort of woman appeals to Marius?

Siamese?
Tabby?
Abby?
Persian?
Other?
Let's discuss this at lunch Friday -- who knows?

(I think Ms. Vickie is the lovely feline lady here at PT -- is she his type???)

wolflady
02-20-2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
What sort of woman appeals to Marius?

Siamese?
Tabby?
Abby?
Persian?
Other?
Let's discuss this at lunch Friday -- who knows?

(I think Ms. Vickie is the lovely feline lady here at PT -- is she his type???)

LOL LOL :D Yes, we'll discuss this at lunch!! ;):o ha ha ha

AmberLee
02-20-2002, 07:56 PM
Thanks to our fur-vent love messages, my knight in furry armor, just see what the message meter says: we've got more messages posted than I am days old! 1-0-0-0! Wowsie! I'll see if I can convince Mommy that this rates tunafishies for din-din or even a romp in catnip!

I'm just tingles my love-bunny, and YOU made it all possible, you wonder boy. Somebody loves you, Ooooliiiiveeer! You are so wonderful, my beloved.

Rest well, keep warm, dream of a happy little me licking yogurt from your wiskers!

You Jewel-iette,
Livvy-wivvy