PDA

View Full Version : Missing Boy Scout - alive!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-21-2005, 02:11 PM
Exciting news:

Fox News is reporting the 11 year old Boy Scout who went missing on Friday in Utah has been found and he's alive and well.

I thought you would all like to hear some good news!!!!:D

slick
06-21-2005, 02:21 PM
Wow, I didn't hear about this up here, but then again, I have not been watching the news. Do you have a link for the story??

Laura's Babies
06-21-2005, 02:22 PM
That is GREAT news....

In Kevlins town a 12 year old boy came up missing Saturday. Kevlin joined in on the search, helicopters, police, firemen and everybody was searching.. I kept asking Kevlin if they had checked all his friends... "But Mom, he only has one friend and he hasn't seen him"... I told Kev that he has friends that his parents probably don't know about and it turned out he did. Somehow he found his way to the other side of town and stayed there from around 10 am until 11 pm that night...

There was a full Amber alert all day on TV and radio and these people were clueless.....

Why is it that parents say they know EVERYTHING about their kids when kids just keep things to themselves all the time!!

Anyway, that makes TWO happy endings for lost children.

Jadapit
06-21-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Exciting news:

Fox News is reporting the 11 year old Boy Scout who went missing on Friday in Utah has been found and he's alive and well.

I thought you would all like to hear some good news!!!!:D

WONDERFUL news!!! I knew he was missing. I'm so glad he was found safe and sound. I found it odd, that a boy scout came up missing last year in the same place. They never did find him.:( Thanks for sharing the good news.:D

davidpizzica
06-21-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Exciting news:

I thought you would all like to hear some good news!!!!:D Connie, thanks for the great news! I'm glad they found him well. Do you know where they found him?

Chica
06-21-2005, 05:40 PM
That is so great!!!!!! :D

kuhio98
06-21-2005, 06:32 PM
Great news!!! Thank you for sharing it with us.

KYS
06-21-2005, 06:49 PM
That is great news. I heard a bit of it this afternoon
on the news. Everybody was elated.

Corinna
06-21-2005, 06:54 PM
He was found 5 miles away from the camp. The father of last years lost boy was searching too hoping to find the body of his son. Such a mixed emotion story.

davidpizzica
06-21-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Corinna
He was found 5 miles away from the camp. The father of last years lost boy was searching too hoping to find the body of his son. Such a mixed emotion story. Thank you, Corinna for sharing this with us. You're right, it is a story with a lot of mixed emotions.

momoffuzzyfaces
06-22-2005, 11:20 AM
Brennan's parents are giving a news conference right now. They said he had heard rv's and people on horse back going by several times. He was so afraid of being kidnapped, that he hid. He had been taught to avoid strangers.
Stranger = danger! I don't know how the man who finally found him managed to get to him because he was on an rv too.

I'm sure glad he did though! What a story.