PDA

View Full Version : Look at what I got from Walmart Parking Lot

lvpets2002
06-21-2005, 01:53 PM
:) ;) This is the newest baby of the clan = rescued from Walmart Parking Lot .. My Name is Splenda {handfull of purr sweetness} as Mom states & I was in very bad shape & real sick & had to go to the Vet for blood work & shots & take this pink stuff twice a day. Hey to all you Pets out there = the next time Mom says lets go for a ride then tell her we Pets will do the driving & maybe we will end up at the Chicken Express instead of the Vets. :D

lvpets2002
06-21-2005, 01:55 PM
Hi to all you folks

trinity
06-21-2005, 01:56 PM
OH how sweet! GOing to the vet can be a good thing though Little One, think how much better you feel now!

More pictures!!!!

lvpets2002
06-21-2005, 01:56 PM
Its me still

lvpets2002
06-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Yes I am bouncing off the walls again like I should be doing..

RedHedd
06-21-2005, 01:58 PM
Aww! Splenda is splendid! Amazing the neat stuff you can get at Walmart! :D

lvpets2002
06-21-2005, 02:04 PM
Ok this is my OPPS picture Bottoms Up = remember the toy in picture #4 (13) well I went after it & guess had the camera ..

Laura's Babies
06-21-2005, 02:05 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: You mean you got that little doll baby from the parking lot.... abandoned?? What a stroke of LUCK.... for you and for him(?)... He is simply ADOREABLE!!!!!

lvpets2002
06-21-2005, 02:09 PM
;) Joy of my fifth new arrival & this is YardLeigh

Edwina's Secretary
06-21-2005, 02:16 PM
Wow! That looks just like Flutter!

lvpets2002
06-21-2005, 02:18 PM
;) This is my real bad abused case that took alot of Tender Loving Care (she had been beat & broke tail & still has part of back skull indented & one eye taken out & has half site in good eye) = all cause of mean kids == She would go crazy if anyone try to touch her & the clinic was about to put her down & I said that she is mine & she would be just fine
She was Joy #4 to the clan && just gets sweeter everyday ..

janelle
06-21-2005, 02:31 PM
How horrible. Did the mean monsters or kids help pay for the vet bill? That is what the judge should make these monsters do. Pay the vet bill and then a fine to the owner. It may take them until they are in their thirties to pay it off but so what?

lvpets2002
06-21-2005, 02:55 PM
:( No of course not & you know monsters dont have backbone to take responsible issues. The Vet that did surgery on the one eye helped with the expense & I took over the rest & my sole concern was to pull out the best in her & give her a life she deserved.. :) She had paid me back cause she pulls the best out of me also as well as all my babies do..

cruisetime
06-21-2005, 03:05 PM
I just can't understand how people can be so cruel!!! First to leave kitten in parking lot and then to hurt an animal.... I just don't understand. If it weren't for the good people like you this world would not be worth living in... Thanks to all the good people out there that shows what a wonderful place this can be to humans and animals alike.. Debbie

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-21-2005, 03:08 PM
Oh my! What a little cutie patootie!!! :D

NKBurlington
06-21-2005, 03:12 PM
At least Wal*Mart is good for something!

ramanth
06-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Splenda and your other two furbabies are so adorable. :)

Thank you for saving them. :)

catnapper
06-21-2005, 03:23 PM
She's a beautiful little girl! Purrfect name for such a lovely little girl!

sandragonfly
06-21-2005, 03:34 PM
splenda!! I'm glad a car didn't find you! (run over you..) and this 'splenda' owner that found you -- I can see you have a beautiful coat/hairs for rest of your life... take care!! you'll be doing fine as you looked great in those pictures :)

QueenScoopalot
06-21-2005, 04:19 PM
What a great find! :eek: Are you sure there aren't more out in the parking lot somewhere? Chances are she was either born there, or dumped there, and no good cowards who dump, often 'get rid' of them all!:mad: :( Maybe you could put food near where she was found in case there's a mom & more Splendas out there.;)

lvpets2002
06-21-2005, 04:46 PM
:) Yes I keep going back looking & I think she was dumped at the end of the day when the parking buddies left the parking lot. I look everyday. See I live right behind the Walmart here. Thank you for your thoughts.

catmandu
06-21-2005, 05:13 PM
YOU ARE DOING SUCH AMAZING WORK,IN RESCUING,ALL THOSE LITTLE WONDERS,FROM THE CURSE,OF OUR AGE,RIGHTS,WITHOUT RESPONSIBILITIES.

AND SPLENDS,WILL REPAY YOU,A MILLION TIMES OVER,FOR YOUR CING,TO HER RESCUE,WEN SHE NEEDED A HELPING HAND,THE MOST.
AS FOR THE HEARTLESS CRETINS,THAT LEFT,THAT CREATURE,OF GOD,IN THE PARKING LOT,THIER TIME,WILL COME,AND JUSTICE,WILL BE SERVED,BY OUR LORD.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture113.jpg

orangemm
06-21-2005, 05:18 PM
Oh, what a little darling she is! Bless you for taking in this little creature and giving her hope.

The other one (Joy #4?) is so so lucky to be with you. What a horrible life she had. Give them all huggies and scritches from me. Poor babies, what an awful thing.

They are so blessed to be with you!

QueenScoopalot
06-21-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by lvpets2002
:) Yes I keep going back looking & I think she was dumped at the end of the day when the parking buddies left the parking lot. I look everyday. See I live right behind the Walmart here. Thank you for your thoughts.
Thank you for rescuing her, and your other sweeties too. I'm so happy you're keeping the peek for any more possible dumped babies. Splenda is one cute baby and so lucky to be rescued. Whoever dumped her like garbage deserves to find themselves without a home or food in return for such an evil act. And little Joy(?) is darling, and so lucky to be safe and happy after that awful ordeal. ;) :)

momcat
06-22-2005, 06:44 PM
Oh wow!!! What a gorgeous little sweetie! Just remember, Splenda, the white coat is your friend. Lots of lovebug being sent just for you!

kittycats_delight
06-22-2005, 06:47 PM
Don't you love those Wal-mart specials? And when they are as beautiful as this little one who could pass up such a deal. Thank you for saving her. You have given her a new lease on life where she can be happy and healthy and live a good life.

Uabassoon
06-22-2005, 06:47 PM
Slpenda is just the cutest little kitten ever! :D

You are a wonderful person for taking in all of these beautiful cats. I'm sure they are very thankful to have you caring for them.