PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever experenced...

DJFyrewolf36
06-21-2005, 12:08 PM
An event so life changing you can't put it into words? I went to a party/campout this weekend in the middle of the California woods *about 10 miles south of Angels Camp* The music was insane (If you like techno/trance lol) and the people were incredible. I've always been afraid somewhat of large crowds but for some reason hanging out with 300 or so people over three days didn't bother me at all, in fact it was the most fun Ive ever had!! I also worked out a lot with the hubby. Our relationship has improved by about 200%!

I went to the party depressed and hating life *lots of hard knocks as of late* and I came back a totally changed person. My outlook on life is better and I now realize the beauty God has bestowed upon me and the blessings I have.

There should be some pictures posted soon *none from me, I forgot a camera :p* but I know tons of other people took pictures and I'll post a few so at least you all can get a feel for the atmosphere.

Anyone else ever experence anything like this?

*edit* the only downer is that Remus and Spook were PO'ed at me for being gone so long and paid me back by bouncing off the walls all night on Sunday...:rolleyes:

Suki Wingy
06-21-2005, 01:30 PM
I had a day, yes, about a month ago. I am still depressed, but I realised the awsome power of nature and that I could still surrender to it and enjoy it at the same time. It was weird, I thought, "I'm Alive, and I have to stay Alive long enough to write down what I felt" so, kind of like Douglas in Dandelion Wine.

DJFyrewolf36
06-21-2005, 04:36 PM
*bump* :p

King Spartacus
06-21-2005, 04:39 PM
Well... not me... except for catching my first bird! BUT... mamma has... she had a cancer scare (so not really an experience, but more of a trial)... and it really changed her outlook on life! Life's percious, but sometimes it takes something like that to make people realise!

DJFyrewolf36
06-21-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by King Spartacus
Well... not me... except for catching my first bird! BUT... mamma has... she had a cancer scare (so not really an experience, but more of a trial)... and it really changed her outlook on life! Life's percious, but sometimes it takes something like that to make people realise!

I agree. Give your mamma a hug for me!

King Spartacus
06-21-2005, 05:27 PM
I wish I could... but at the moment I hate mamma... she chased me all around the garden today after I cought (my so far 3rd) bird... I dropped the bird and it flew away... at the moment I'm giving her the evil eye!

I'm so glad you found something that gives your life new happiness and fulfillment... keep that happy feeling for a rainy day - and marvel in it!!!

DJFyrewolf36
06-22-2005, 11:26 AM
Great advice!!! Now, don't go making your meowme mad. Just tell her you were getting her a gift because you LOVE her :D