PDA

View Full Version : Fritz Update

fritz03
06-21-2005, 10:31 AM
Fritz still not too chipper this morning.He has brought up water a couple of times.He had one poop,it's still kind of runny and red.He won't be able to have anything to eat until he stops bringing up.Mom stayed up with him for a couple of hours last night.He had a couple of accidents,then he finally went to his own bed.Fritz was sleeping in the kitchen when Dad and I come home from grass cutting.Dad was downstairs watching T.V. and he came running up to him and jumped up on the couch next to him.He seems to have a little more ambition today,he even flopped his tail.Once he has something solid in his stomach he will begin to feel like himself.

elizabethann
06-21-2005, 10:42 AM
It pains me to read that Fritz is not 100%. Please take care of the cutie pie and make sure he gets better real soon.

P.S. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Jadapit
06-21-2005, 10:43 AM
Poor Fritz! I sure hope he gets back to his old self soon. Keep us posted Barry.

caseysmom
06-21-2005, 10:47 AM
Can Fritz have some chicken and rice? You can also let him lick on an ice cube so he doesn't get dehydrated.

Bigyummydog
06-21-2005, 10:48 AM
Oh, FRITZ...:( Are you still feeling bad? I'm so sorry. I wish we could do something. We're sending more hugs and kisses for you and your folks. I know it's hard for them too. Get better sweet FRITZ....:)

CathyBogart
06-21-2005, 11:49 AM
Please feel better Fritz!!

Daisy and Delilah
06-21-2005, 02:38 PM
Fritz!! We are so upset to hear you're still sick. It's the last thing we wanted to hear this afternoon. Please get over this bad thing!! Barry, we can imagine how agonizing this is. We hope you all feel better. We look forward to the next update and we hope it's good.:D

Love, Daisy and Delilah:)

K9soul
06-21-2005, 02:53 PM
Barry, I did not realize our little King Fritz has been ill :(. Please know he is in my thoughts and prayers that he will feel better soon. It's very encouraging to hear that he wagged his tail at least today, but I know how much you, Mom, Dad, and Fritz's doting aunties must be worrying for him.

Please feel better soon dearest Fritz! We hate to think of you feeling poorly!

vinjashira
06-21-2005, 03:50 PM
oh poor Fritz :(

rice and chicken sounds like a good idea

when Snowy had diarrohea the vet sugested that I give her rice and chicken. he also gave some antibiotics and a paste to go with rice and chicken that made snowy better in just a couple of days.

get better soon Fritz!

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-21-2005, 04:18 PM
Oh no! Get well soon Fritz!:(

Vette
06-21-2005, 09:53 PM
Wow.. it sure has knocked him for a loop. :(
still have all our paws and fingers crossed here for him!

Pawsitive Thinking
06-22-2005, 03:30 AM
Poor baby - how is he today?