PDA

View Full Version : Guantanamo Prison

RICHARD
06-20-2005, 11:27 PM
I think we should close it down...and the people who want it closed can sponsor one of the prisoners, in their own home!!

They want these mugs to have some rights.....why not show them a good time in their homes??

---------------------------------------------------------

Nancy Pelosi is a fricking moron.

there she goes again, shooting off her mouth and stirring up the pot...

Remember, she's from cah lee fuh nee ah!!

janelle
06-21-2005, 02:41 AM
LOL I know a man who was a guard there. He says they are treated like any prisioner in any prison in the states.

The people who are complainig should house them like you say. See how much fun it is to entertain a terrorist.

beeniesmom
06-21-2005, 10:03 AM
I agree with both of you!
I personally think that they are treated better than they should be.

DJFyrewolf36
06-21-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

Remember, she's from cah lee fuh nee ah!!

Hey, there are GREAT parts of California...
but those are the parts without people lol

Anyway, I agree with you all. Prison shouldn't be "Club Med" maybe we should send that Arizona sherrif there? I wonder how much terrorists would like to wear pink underwear?

Corinna
06-21-2005, 06:59 PM
Oh I love the pink under wear idea. They keep saying they have rights excuse me they are not US citizens and NOT on American soil, so how do they deserve rights as Americans? How about the Disney channel for them on cable.

RICHARD
06-22-2005, 08:33 PM
If I WAS DICK DURBIN...

1} I'd change my name back to Richard......too many jokes there.

2} Notice that Durbin rhymes with Bourbon....sometimes bourbon make me stupid.

3} If you measure your mouth, big stupid statements don't fly out.

4} Isn't the "misqouted" apology already out of vogue???

5} While these enemy participants get their own little square room, food, clothes medical care, a Koran, prayer mats and all kinds of other stuff..the soldiers just get maligned (and have to squeeze six guys in the same space that one prisoner has)

Mr. Durbin, you have stuck your foot into your mouth by comparing these men, and your country to ANY of the mass murdering regimes of the past.

Your legacy will consist of stupidity and the taste of shoe leather in your mouth.....

Enjoy it.:rolleyes: