PDA

View Full Version : I had quite the day today.

LeahMM
06-20-2005, 10:41 PM
I took a vacation day from work today to take my stepdaughter to the oral surgeon to have all four of her wisdom teeth removed, two were impacted.

When they wheeled her out she was an absolute mess. She was crying and bleeding and, just a mess.

She doesn't remember any of that now but dang, do I remember just having one pulled, I was a mess. I can't imagine four.

I spent the rest of the day buying dog and cat food and finishing laundry from the graduate infested weekend. (her brother).

CountryWolf07
06-20-2005, 11:06 PM
Aww I am sorry to hear about that! I hope she'll recover quickly after having these widsom teeth removed.. I remember that I woke up after I had mine removed.. and I was fine.. just woozy.. and I didn't have much pain..

sirrahbed
06-22-2005, 07:53 AM
"graduate infested weekend" :) Yes I remember those!!!!!:D

I also had all four wisdom teeth removed at one time (100 years ago:rolleyes: ) and remember well the crunch I heard when one of them broke loose from the bone:eek:

I am glad that these days, they have better sedation!!! Hope your step daughter is feeling better by now - eating ice cream perhaps??:)