PDA

View Full Version : More 10 second affairs---or----

RICHARD
06-20-2005, 10:17 PM
How I got a woman to take off her pants five minutes after I met her!!!!:D :D :D

This morning I was came face to face with a tall blonde woman, about 6 foot, cute and very pleasant. Our eyes met and I could feel the electricity flow between us.:cool:

She needed help.... so I took her down to the bathroom at the end of the hall when we got back into the my office she put her pants and top into a box and I got to keep them!!!!! For a little while at least...

Hokay......ready for the truth???

She was a visiting student who needed a locker and a set of scrubs.....

We didn't have a locker for her, but we did have scrubs.....

I showed her where she could change, the bathroom......she came back with her clothes in her hand....I gave her a box to put them in and I placed them in a cabinet near my desk so she could go to the operating room and hang out...

when she came back later she was very thankful and I just had to tell her that it was the fastest I have ever got a woman to take her pants off for me.....

Technically not true, but a good story anyway....:rolleyes: :p :eek: :confused: :cool:

O.k. cool down everyone......

;)

dukedogsmom
06-20-2005, 11:12 PM
Talk about a quickie!

joycenalex
06-21-2005, 06:03 AM
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RICHARD ...l when we got back into the my office she put her pants and top into a box and I got to keep them!!!!! For a little while at least.... end quote...

well, people do collect all sorts of things....:rolleyes:

Pam
06-21-2005, 06:46 AM
That's quite a *spin* you put on that story Richard! :p :p

RICHARD
06-21-2005, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Pam
That's quite a *spin* you put on that story Richard! :p :p

Laugh all you want.......I wanna TV show......

I guess it will have to have a "SPIN ZONE"?????

:D

lbaker
06-21-2005, 10:14 AM
Somehow "Twilight Zone" has a certain panache don't you think ;)

gini
06-21-2005, 10:44 AM
"60 Minutes" pales in comparison:D

slick
06-21-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by gini
"60 Minutes" pales in comparison:D
Since when have you seen "60 minutes" ;) :D :D :D

:o Sorry, it was just "out there" begging for a response. OK, I'm off to work now.....