PDA

View Full Version : I have very unfortunate news, which I think belongs in this thread

piclezgomoo
06-20-2005, 03:50 PM
:( This thread was mine and Diego Joe's home, he would sit here on my shoulder, gazing about at the screen curiously as I typed, he was a wonderful hamster, but today he sadly departed to Rainbow Bridge.

His cause of death was suffocation. His cage was in the basement and not it my room as I was repainting my door, and afriad the fumes would kill him. Well, sadly the children got to him and took him out of his cage at let him run free, when he became stuck behind a bookcase they failed to tell me, thus they lifted it up looking for him, and accidentally dropped it on him, my little sister's friend picked him up crying and put him on top of the bookcase, they called me and I held him while his heart beat slowly, his eyes were half open, I gave him a kiss and he put his head downand shut his eyes, and that was the end. I was devasted as that morning I called him annoying, and said he was a pain. I never cuddles with him for the last time.

Please never be rude to your animals, cherish them, and never forget that they have never doen anythign to harm you, and make sure they are the ones closest to your heart.

Sincerly>. Diego Joe's Mommy

12.18.03-6.20.05<< Best times of my life, and it's all because of your Diego Baby<333

popcornbird
06-20-2005, 04:28 PM
I'm so sorry to hear you lost your sweet Diego in such a tragic way. :( I know he meant the world to you. RIP sweet Diego. Your mommy misses you so much.

piclezgomoo
06-20-2005, 04:55 PM
Thank you so much popcorn, I'll bury your sweet message with him tommorow morning.

chrissycat21
06-20-2005, 05:14 PM
Autumn, I'm so sorry about DJ. :( :( :( I never got to meet him, but I've heard enough stories and seen enough pictures of him to feel like I've met him. I'm really sorry. :(

RIP Diego We'll miss you!:(

Karen
06-20-2005, 05:32 PM
I moved this into Pet Memorial.

Rest in peace, Diego Joe!

Those of you who don;t remember him, see when Diego Joe was Pet of the Day! (http://petoftheday.com/archive/2004/October/18.html)

CagneyDog
06-20-2005, 05:58 PM
I am so sorry for your loss :(

RIP

ramanth
06-21-2005, 08:26 AM
I'm so very sorry for your loss. :( :( RIP Diego.

My Peanuts
06-21-2005, 02:31 PM
I'm so sorry about Diego. :( RIP Diego

Pawsitive Thinking
06-22-2005, 04:48 AM
That is heartbreaking - I am so sorry:(

K9soul
06-22-2005, 09:37 PM
I'm so very sorry to hear you lost your sweet baby boy, Diego Joe. What a charming and special little fellow he was, stealing the hearts of all who saw him. I know you will miss him dearly, but he will always be with you in your heart, and in time your memories will bring more smiles than tears.

Scamper along now to the Rainbow Bridge darling Diego Joe. You have a lot of other furry friends waiting to play with you up there :). Watch over Mom from above, she misses you so.

piclezgomoo
06-22-2005, 10:35 PM
Today we had a little service for Diego Joe, we playe dhis favorite song 'Rock Steady' by No Doubt, and then his second fav 'Stairway to Heaven', I said the mourner's kadish, and then read a few words alogn with what everyoen here posted, we have a tombstone that I made for him with cement, and then I layed down a beautful boquet of sunflowers and said oen last good bye. He's right in our backyard, only a few steps away so I'll visit daily.

finn's mom
06-24-2005, 10:33 PM
I just saw this. I remember Diego Joe. I'm sorry to hear of his tragic death. :( I'm sorry you lost your little friend. That's so sweet what you did for him.