PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel guilty...*this week's*

k9krazee
06-20-2005, 03:04 PM
I don't really like one of my pets more than another, each one is special and likes to do different things.

Jack and Micki are technically my dogs so maybe I do show a little more favoritism towards them, Mini loves my dad to death and would rather hang out with him than anyone else and Shadow and Kyra really love my mom.

Sometimes I feel guilty when I only take one or two of the dogs for a walk but its not because I love them more, (it can be difficult taking all five all the time) but I feel bad that they have to stay home.

So I voted...NO!

cali
06-20-2005, 03:23 PM
I always feel like I am not iving one of my girls enugh attention, they are so nuts for my attention that basicly they dont like me paying attention to them both together, if I pay attention to Misty Happy throws my arm over her shoulder and crawls on my lap, then Misty gets upset and shoves her way in lol I am used to it but I always feel likes I am paying more attention to one then to the other. I cant really say I have a favorite, there personalyitys are total opposite eachother, so I have one mellow, sweet energetic fool, and one nutty, sweet fool that bounces off the walls till bed time, then she acts like I am making her do the impossable when I ask her to move lol and Happy turns into, a very confised doggy that wants to stare at the critters and sleep at my head at the same time and keeps jumping on and off the bed trying to decide lol

Kfamr
06-20-2005, 03:45 PM
I'm not sure how to vote because I don't like one of my pets better than the others. I like my dogs more than i like my fish, but I don't think they care.

All three of my dogs mean everything in the world to me.

Suki Wingy
06-20-2005, 05:00 PM
I do feel slightly guilty that at night I saw "i love you" to Oslo and "I love you so much" to NiƱo, but I have to because that has been the que that I'm turning of the light since before I knew I was getting a rabbit.

ParNone
06-20-2005, 05:38 PM
I wouldn't say I love one more then other, just love each differently. They fill a different role in my life. When it was just Murph and Maddie, Maddie was my cuddler and looked out for me. Murph was my lil' ray of sunshine, always making me smile.

Now that Maddie's gone, I've noticed that Murph has become my cuddler. He spends a lot of time in my lap now or laying next to me while I watch TV, soaking up all the petting attention. :)

Oz is now my right hand man, looking out for me and in tune with what I need and want. He's filled the soulmate role Maddie had.

Gully is my light. He keeps me laughing with his antics and is usually the one that wants to play with me.

I've bonded with all 3 in different ways and can't imagine life without one of them. They 3 together with me complete the circle.

Par...

JenBKR
06-21-2005, 08:19 AM
I don't think I like any of them more than the others, but I love them for different things. I did feel guilty when we first got the dog, and the cats were really scared of him!

anna_66
06-21-2005, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by ParNone
I wouldn't say I love one more then other, just love each differently.
I think Par's hit the nail on the head. I love them each for their different shining personalities.

Roxey is my girl, she came along when I needed her after Kesiha died and helped fill that void. Now since Angus has passed she keeps filling the void. She really doesn't play with me but she loves to go for bikerides & walks. Her job seems to mostly be to listen to me. She loves to please:)

With Huney it's different. We didn't pick her, she picked us. She's not really a dog who likes to cuddle or play...to tell the truth she really doesn't do much of anyting! She's one of those that likes to sit back and watch the world go by, she's an observer. But some of my most favorite things to do is to watch her, even just sleeping.

And Bon, omg what can I say about this boy?! He keeps me laughing that's for sure! Even when I'm really mad at him he makes me laugh:o I guess that's why I've had such a hard time disipling him...I can't quit laughing:D
And he loves to cuddle and is my velcro dog. No matter where I am you'll find him too.

So I don't one more then the other, I just love them each in special ways.

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-21-2005, 03:48 PM
no, I love each in their own way!:)

finn's mom
06-24-2005, 10:28 PM
I only have Finn, so, that's what I chose. ;) But, when Bruno and Dusty were alive, I didn't love one of them more than the other. Like others have said, just differently. :)

MariaM
07-02-2005, 08:08 PM
I'm so stupid, I voted "No". I mean to vote "I only have one pet". :o

rizzy
08-15-2005, 10:49 PM
I have a different kind of love for Sally then I do for my turtles and fish. I do not feel guilty because I love them all.

jesse_3
08-18-2005, 08:25 PM
I just have my Jesse! I'll love her no matter what!!!

Steph and Jes

Flatcoatluver
09-14-2005, 11:10 PM
I think i love my dogs and cats the same, but i dunno if i love my ducks the sam amount as my dogs and cats, my ducks like to play alot including beacking your barefeet