PDA

View Full Version : Who says cats always land on their feet?

lv4dogs
06-20-2005, 12:03 PM
Tiki's picked up a couple funny habits the past week.

I have this 2 story cat condo that lets him go from the first to second story from the inside & outside. Well he goes into the bottom hole, crawls in up to the second level, looks down & flips over, where he lands on the floor, half in the bottom level & half out on the floor, on his back. He'll do this over & over & over & over & over & over again. It's the funnies thing.

He also messages my dog Nanook. He kneeds him with his paws. Nook is in his glory! lol

I took a few pics, but for some reason I'm having trouble with my cameras program in my computer. Everytime I download it it messes something up on my computer. I have it removed until I speak with a comp. technician to see what the heck is up.
I don't know why, its a reputable & common brand, Kodak easy share. I didn't have any problems with it until the computer guy came & fixed our spyware problem a couple weeks ago. He added some stuff like microsoft antispyware & the such.

catmandu
06-20-2005, 08:24 PM
CATS,DO GENERALLY LAND ON THIER FEET.THE ONLY TIME,THAT THIS ,DOES NOT HAPPEN,IS IF A CAT,FALLS FROM A SHORT DISTANCE,AND DOESNT HAVE TIME,TO EXTEND HIS ARMS,AND TWIST HIS BODY AROUND,TO ABSOB,THE FALL,BY LANDING,ON ALL FOUR PAWS,AS SHOCK ABSORBERS!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture113.jpg