PDA

View Full Version : GRRR, I've Had It!

sandragonfly
06-20-2005, 11:00 AM
:mad: :mad: :(

there's a tattoo-ed macho bald man who lives in my neighborhood, not everyone feels safe because of him. and because of his boxer who destroyed my crayola a few days ago, I came up to him to talk about vetbills.

but what I saw was 10 NEW pure innocent week-old pitbulls in a huge woodbox. I had to go "aww" to keep things cool. I'm afraid if I share my fuels, things would just heat up and then there would be no possibility for me to at least convince them to keep some! because I've seen his vicious boxer, two other pitbulls who would always stare, bark & growl at my sweet crayola at his daily potty break.

and his response to my "aww", he went like, "yeah! *did some boxing fight* *pointing at these little ones* *iminating: grrrowl! bark! bark! bark! ripping off other with its mouth bite! bite!* ..yeah....moneeey!" *thumbs up* and had his most evil eyes shown. inside my heart, YOU LITTLE.......!! outisde on my face... "ha..ha..ha.....no, you wouldn't do it....right?" --

help me! what best do I do? who do I call? (no evidence from these puppies).. I'm so scared for these puppies, there's still time to save them before raising ten more fighting dogs!! :( :mad: :( I can't believe they have no idea about how dangerous, painful it could be for any dog! :( :(

Glacier
06-20-2005, 11:16 AM
Gina,

Please call animal control or the police or whoever handles such things in your area. Even though you have no direct evidence that these pups have been hurt, you have plenty of evidence that this guy has an aggressive dog--the one that hurt Crayola. Report that attack and tell them about the puppies and the dog fighting. That should be enough to get them in the door--at least to check things out.

Got a boxer/pitbull rescue in your area? Call them too. They may have contacts for dealing with dog fighting & rescuing those dogs that are trapped in it.

This guy sounds scary. Keep yourself safe too, Gina!

moosmom
06-20-2005, 11:19 AM
I'd call Animal Control and the police department to voice your "suspicions" and to let them know of your conversations with this jerk. If they are unfounded, then there shouldn't be a problem. But if there ARE problems, at least those poor puppies will have a chance.

Jadapit
06-20-2005, 11:30 AM
Omg, that is terrible!!!:mad: I agree with the others call animal control and tell them you think the puppies may be used for fighting. People like that idiot shouldn't be allowed to own a dog period!!! Those poor sweet puppies. :(

cyber-sibes
06-20-2005, 12:07 PM
If he already has a vicious dog and you can prove it with vet bills, by all means do so!!! Without any evidence against this guy, the authorities might not look into it. Calling a pitty-rescue sounds like a great idea, too. Sometimes dogs "vanish" from bad situations, lets hope for their sake these puppies disappear and pop up elsewhere safe & sound.

sandragonfly
06-20-2005, 01:38 PM
yikes..I used black texts..must be so angry enough to remember.. :rolleyes:

but the problem is the boxer who ripped my crayola off isn't really his and has been gone ever since the day what happened to my crayola and I don't know where that dog/owner is. meanwhile..those pitbulls are sometimes sweet to people. they are to me when I everytime walked up to his owner and would even possible be sweet to these cops too?

I did thought of animal control..well, I'll be calling animal control right now and try even though my hunches say this wouldn't work out because of no proof. I don't think he'll admit to know or say where the boxer was and how my crayola had his parts gone. :( :( this is very sticky!! I never am safe when I approach this man. I still need to go up to him for him crashing into my car, now it's undrivable.. :mad: well, I gotta do what I gotta do, safe or not with using my strategies.

sandragonfly
06-20-2005, 05:31 PM
okay...sigh! animal control number haven't answered yet.. I called twice then the phone in computer went down. I'm still trying then an update!

thanks again.

LorraineO
06-21-2005, 05:54 AM
Saying prayers for those sweet puppies,,,,,,, and you for doing the RIGHT THING!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
06-21-2005, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Gina's Ark Inc.
okay...sigh! animal control number haven't answered yet.. I called twice then the phone in computer went down. I'm still trying then an update!

thanks again. Hopefully, once you've got through to animal control they'll have the sense to keep an eye on him even if they can't act immediately - well done you!

*LabLoverKEB*
06-21-2005, 07:53 AM
Gina, this is a REAL problem. And I wouldn't feel safe in my neighborhood of there was a guy like him, too.

Please call animal control, the police, of your local animal servic people. Good luck to ya.

Corinna
06-21-2005, 08:37 AM
Gina have you brought the police in on any of this ? Sounds like they should know about him. He could be known to them from other things. I doubt he has just started this behavior, you could be lucky and he may have a warrent out. I thought you had decided to move from that area and start school some place else after the shooting.
I'm sending you huge hugs, Momma Corinna wishes She could move you here.{{{{{{HUGE }}}}}

finn's mom
06-21-2005, 08:43 AM
Set his goofy a** up. Take over a video camera talking like you have a friend that wants a fighting pit. And, he lives too far just to come visit, but, you want him to see these pups and hear about their pasts and their futures from the mouth of the man that knows them the best. Stroke the guy's ego. He's probably not intelligent enough to know what's going on. I don't know, that could be dangerous, but, that's probably what I'd do. Hang out with him a few days, talking to him, leading him up to it. Or even just have him write out a description of the pups temperaments and what he wants them to do as they get older, and, his plans for them, as you take pictures or something...again, telling him you have a friend or family member that wants a fighting dog. Maybe I'm talking out my butt, and, that wouldn't work at all, but, it was what popped into my head.

sandragonfly
06-21-2005, 02:56 PM
okay, this is getting complex...

I'll start with good news..as I was walking out to my friend's car for my final exams at school, their junkyard was half gone! I thought, they're finally being evicted! they're moving out...like my landlord said they would get eviction anytime because of fighting (human) noises they made all the time.

but....what about those puppies?! finn's mom..problem is, have you thought of if I do them in your way, I'd only save a few of them while these legal authorizians could save all of them, also a less risk for me too. maybe?

like I said it's very sticky..because if I call on them, they know where I live and would do anything until I move out this july 1st. they already are crazy enough to crash into my car to have me keep in touch with them.
- because if I don't call on them, the puppies wouldn't be saved and I may be.
- because I wait until I move out, and they wouldn't know where I am and call on them then the puppies finally are saved but I may be too late.
- now they're the one who's moving out but still know where to find the anonymous tattler (me) if I call on them...etc, etc. they will know it was me since I'm the only neighbor that goes up to them and everyone else (except my landlord) away from that house doesn't like me either. they think I'm with them! :rolleyes: :(

corinna, thank you for the hugs. yea, I need to be out of my apartment by july 1st anyway.. yes, the cops already knew this evil man, he has a plenty crimes on his record for life. I called the local police department to see what I could do this morning on way to school, they said there's nothing they can do about the puppies unless they have at least one fighting dog. :mad: :confused: :mad: maybe I happen to caught a bad cop.

soo, just finished my finals and gotta go back home and then another police dept & try animal control again ..stick up with them, keep stroking him, hope to get the new address in case of something happens. at least he still thinks I'm sweetest and dumbest girl of all. oh, I love safe games these days.. :rolleyes: ...your thoughts please. :( :mad:

sandragonfly
06-21-2005, 07:58 PM
I missed the guys, things and they're all gone. I just got off the phone with animal control and county animal control..

animal control nearby me said there's nothing they can do about it since they moved out and harder to track them down, also has do nothing with his criminal records. :confused: :( :mad: but to call the county animal control to see if this man has any record with animal abuse. so I hung up and called the next, they found nothing. said there's nothing they can do right now unless I know their new address. at least I have his phone number.

I can't stand on thinking these puppies would be trained..fighting.. and dying at all!! so I must risk & continue this game with him. wish me lucks, would ya? :)

later..

Jadapit
06-21-2005, 08:01 PM
I wish you all the luck in the world!!! You be careful Gina! A lot of the pit bull fighters are caught up in the drug game, they can be some nasty people to deal with. I wish I could help you somehow because I would. Keep us posted ok?

finn's mom
06-21-2005, 08:09 PM
I wish you and the pups all the luck in the world! :)

sandragonfly
06-21-2005, 08:21 PM
thanks gals!! now I have an extra motivation. :D of course, I will keep you post, I can't not finish what I started.

to post a picture of all these safe puppies here is one of my dream... I hope so soon! :)

*paws crossing*...thank you again.

jesse_3
06-21-2005, 08:49 PM
Jes and I are wishing you and the puppies all of the luck in the world! Prayers and hugs are being sent in your direction!

sandragonfly
07-05-2005, 02:58 PM
:( I didn't forget and I feel like I'm not taking care of this puppies really good. as stated above, there's nothing animal controlers can do about it today. I don't know what else to do either..

I've been calling this man to see if he could give me his address to meet him somewhere...talking about my car repairs. but he never called back.

until just today, I saw him and a friend of his walked up to his old house, I grabbed papers and pen with me as fast as I could and ran down to find them but they were already gone. I was gonna to ask if I could visit their puppies.

thinking about this puppies and feeling very responsible just haunts me everytime. I think maybe he has a friend who lives in my complex, hope he can help me out on more information of that scary neighbor.

..sigh! thanks again.