PDA

View Full Version : To Casper and Kitty

Heather Wallace
02-11-2002, 03:33 PM
Thankyou for my Bunny avatar.

Caper,Kitty reduced the size of my photo for me. Thanks for all of your hard work

Heather:)

Former User
02-11-2002, 03:36 PM
LOL
no problem Heather... wasn't actually "hard work" :) :)

Glad you got your avatar working now though, and it looks cute! ;)

AmberLee
02-11-2002, 03:38 PM
Heather,

Your avatar is adorable. Casper Kitty do good work and your photo of your sweet bunny is adorable.

Heather Wallace
02-11-2002, 03:39 PM
Do you know if you can put more than one, as I would love to put the cats on to?

Former User
02-11-2002, 03:40 PM
Heather, as far as we know, you can only have one avatar showing at a time... but of course you can change your avatar whenever you want to :)

Heather Wallace
02-11-2002, 03:44 PM
Im very proud of her as she looked afterher babies well.

I am a bit worried about her as she seems about down in the dumps these days. I think she is fed up with the rain as she has to stay indoors at the moment.

Bunny and her two daughters went outside for a few hours yesterday in their run but it started to rain so indoors they came.

Former User
02-11-2002, 04:11 PM
Poor bunny.... :( the weather isn't all that brilliant here in Belgium either, so we know how it feels... stupid rain...:(

lynnestankard
02-11-2002, 05:55 PM
Oh this rain is driving everyone daft isn't it Heather? Poor Bunny she must be totally fed up with being cooped up indoors:( I wonder if she has that S.A.D. syndrome? Poor sweety girlxxx.

I know I'm tired of drying of very wet furkids EVERY time they come in!! :D Ketchum however was spotted this afternoon under a bush - in the pouring rain - with the MOST blissful expression on his face!!!!:eek: :eek: I knew that mad furkid adored sitting in the rain!!!:D

Dog sitting my daughters dog as well, so she's in and out of the garden like a fiddlers elbow and driving me to distraction!!!:p :p

ALL THESE WET FURRY BODIES!!!!!!!

Please someone - send us some SUN :D

Lynne

lynnestankard
02-11-2002, 05:57 PM
Sorry Heather - came on to say your Bunny Avatar looks lovely - but the rant about the rain took over!!!!!!

Lyvve.

Heather Wallace
02-11-2002, 06:49 PM
I know how you feel, I don't think our American friends realise how cold and damp our country really is.

Bunny is a bit better tonight. When she spotted the food she perked up a bit.

You never know if it's dry tomorrow she can go in her rabbit run for a while.

LoudLou
02-11-2002, 08:51 PM
Your Bunny Avatar looks GREAT!! Sorry to hear about all the rain and cold weather.... I would trade you and Lynne in a heartbeat. My husband and I choose to live here on the Olympic Peninsula in WA Beacause of the rain. ... Where I grew up in Forks, Wa they get about 170 inches of rain a year!!! Yes, my feet are webbed.;) :D I will wish all my sunny days upon you.http://www.plauder-smilies.de/natur/sun1.gif Hang in there I hear Spring is on its way..http://www.plauder-smilies.de/natur/petals.gif --- Kate

C.C.'s Mom
02-12-2002, 01:32 AM
Cute bunny :)

We've got rain too. Also this morning it's just coming down with buckets. The cats are wise: they stay inside after they came running in at 3am, soaking wet with mud all over them. Of course, they just had to sleep with us on my clean white bedcovers...

Thankfully the dog doesn't like to walk in the rain and I had to force her out this morning on a leash (normally she runs out without one) for the early morning potty. That means a quiet day for all of us.

Texas is still a great holiday destination for me. My sister lives there and I love the weather. Okay... I won't go there in the summer of course, but otherwise....

lynnestankard
02-12-2002, 05:14 AM
Good morning and Kate many many thanks for the beautiful sunshine sent to us wet and webbed Europeans!!!:D :D

How's it with you today Heather - we've got a sunny, bright and dry day - so I'm off with the dog very shortly for a long hike - hope those bunny's get out in the garden:D :D

Is it better with you CC's Mum? I do hope so - are you going to Texas this year? With a little bit of luck we're off to Chicago in October - Diane's birthday and she's 'doing' the Chicago Marathon wsith her hubby Jason. Thought we could be the 'cheering' section - and she needs a 'proper' T Shirt with a St.George (England) flag on it!!!
Sorry I've gone off at a tangent again :o Just soexcited seeing the sun shining!!!

Lynne

Heather Wallace
02-12-2002, 06:14 AM
Yes Lynne it is dry here today to.

So that means the buns can go out for a while!

Former User
02-12-2002, 06:45 AM
Okay, may not be related to the topic, but man I'm happy there are other people from Europe too, and even pretty close :) :) :)
Btw Lynne and Heather, the english and belgian weather are always almost the same, we watch BBC everyday (breakfast tv etc.) and see the weather forecast, it's pretty much the same as here ;) Rain, rain, rain, rain, and hey, a bit more rain... I sure do miss Finland, the rain there isn't anything compared to Belgium.

Heather Wallace
02-12-2002, 12:58 PM
Poor Casper,Kitty

I didn't know that Belgium was like that.

I have been to Belgium once about ten years ago and I think it was rainning then to.

Edwina's Secretary
02-12-2002, 02:15 PM
Going in and out like a fiddler's elbow!!! I absolutely love the visual of this Lynne...wonderful :D :D :D