PDA

View Full Version : Cats as a slimming aid :)

kilbarchancats
06-20-2005, 07:58 AM
Firstly sorry, but no pics of this there just wasn't time, but imagine the scene.

bags upon bags of shopping dumped in the hall. HEY mum's home with goodies lets find out what she got us!! Its really good fun to try and get in the already full bags and even better fun to poke our heads through the handles cos we get a row and chased for that - its not dangerous at all mum, we know what we're doing!!

Mmmmmmmm something in THIS one smells nice. Bite bite bite, scratch scratch scratch. heeeeaavvvveeeee YES!!!!! got it mmmmmmmmmmmmyummmmmmmmyummmmmyummmmmm. (mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble) - that being the sound of Tom tearing round the house with the pork steak that he cleverly managed to unpack and serve up all by himself!!! clever boy Tom - and thanks for the good laugh that gave us.

I'm sure we all save valuable calories in this way due to similar episodes of thieving :0)

laurax.

:D

lbaker
06-20-2005, 08:06 AM
Oh my, that does sound like a rather extreme way to diet but hey, whatever works I guess :rolleyes: The mind image of Tom racing around the house with a pork steak is just hysterical! Never a dull moment eh? :D

catmandu
06-20-2005, 08:08 AM
I AM SURE,THAT YOUR CATS,DO NOT THINK,OF WHAT THEY DID AS THIEVNG.
THEIVING!!!!
THEY ARE JUST SAVING YOU,THE TROUBLE,OF DECIDING,WHICH,IS THE PORK CHOP,THAT THEY WOULD LIKE,THE MOST IS.
SO,THEY PICK,IT THEMSELVES,AND SAVE YOU,THE TROUBLE.
THAT IS WHAT I CALL A CONSIDERATE CAT COMPANION.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/MRFLUFFY.jpg

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-20-2005, 08:11 AM
Ha ha, never mind about not having pics, your description is perfect :) What a scene that must have been!! And in the end, you cannot even be mad, hey. CATS :rolleyes: :) :D

Killearn Kitties
06-20-2005, 08:39 AM
Tom was probably just trying to entertain you after a long and boring trip to the supermarket! Good boy.

Barbara
06-20-2005, 09:07 AM
My Tom, pork is not what kitties should eat! Better ask your mom to bring some chicken and beef:) for another "event dinner":D

catcrazylady
06-20-2005, 09:26 AM
LOL!!! I hate putting groceries away anyway so Tom saved you a trip to the fridge!:D :D :D